HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Player Abuse Report: Ricky Montoya

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Marty Mcfly

PostSubject: [Denied] Player Abuse Report: Ricky Montoya   Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:17 pm

Server: PNRP

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:66134822
Your RP Name: Spencer Taylor

Their SteamID:
Their RP Name: Ricky Montoya

Date of incident: 3/20/2016
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 7:40-7:50
Time Zone: Eastern                                                                                                                                                             Please Explain Exactly What Happened: I am just having a nice time in a town on Rp_csdesert and Ricky Montoya runs up to me and says- Ricky Montoya: Spencer
Ricky Montoya: Come
Ricky Montoya: So
Ricky Montoya: I have a hit on you
Ricky Montoya: BUT
Ricky Montoya: I can't give you the reason but it's community related
Ricky Montoya: However
Ricky Montoya: If you pay me
Ricky Montoya: 60 of each
Ricky Montoya: I'll reverse it
Ricky Montoya: Or
Ricky Montoya: You can just off me
I have never looked into hits so I have no idea what is going on or what will happen and then he continues- Sergeant Potato has left the server.
Ricky Montoya: No
Ricky Montoya: ACTUALLY
Ricky Montoya: How about this
David Schimtz has joined the server.
Ricky Montoya: You can
Near Blackrose has joined the server.
Ricky Montoya: Beat me to death
Ricky Montoya: And the hit is no more
Ulysses: leave
Ricky Montoya: But I want my resources
[LOOC] Ricky Montoya:  The hit would be cancelled
[LOOC] Ricky Montoya:  Because of my death
I say okay and hit him and I am dead. His friend shot me once I began thinking the war had started but I went back and Ricky said oh someone rdmed you but I called an admin on them so don't worry. Another person had saved my stuff thank god and making sure I don't lose my merchant armour I put it away(thank god I did). Here is exactly what he said - [LOOC] Ricky Montoya:  NO
Jonathan Gram has left the server.
[LOOC] Ricky Montoya:  THAT PERSON
[LOOC] Ricky Montoya:  RDMD YOU
So then I beat him to death saw -Nickels and Dimes have declared war on the Underworld ( my community I joined yesterday) and then his friend starts to shoot at me
I respawn run out of spawn die again, and then I started this when I over hear some of the Crimson Guard talking about how pretty much the same thing happened to them making most of them die and lose their stuff. But Ricky chased one of their members was followed by Ricky who was being a general minge. I believe most of the members of Nickels and Dimes also were assisting as they were presumably following the members of the communities who they were going to bait into war. For what happened to me I had no idea of what was happening or what would've happened and he lied about the hit.
I am glad because all I lost was a laser pistol and a fedora and 215 scrap, 164 small parts, and 50 chemicals. I don't think this server needs minges like what I used to be like.

Marty Mcfly

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report: Ricky Montoya   Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:17 pm

I am sorry I couldn't find their steam ID.

Made Man

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report: Ricky Montoya   Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:05 pm

I'm not sure if I should be posting this here, or if it has any sort of relevance to the subject, but in-game, plenty of people were complaining about Ricky Montoya, in which I was ordered to have a hit placed on him for "killing a friend" and "stealing a vehicle." He later placed a supposed hit on me, since I was killed shortly after with him present. Just my two cents.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report: Ricky Montoya   Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:39 am

I'll be looking into this sometime today. Standby to be contacted today.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
efex03

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report: Ricky Montoya   Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:12 am

I am not sure what's wrong here. It just sounds like he baited the shit out of you to go to war?

View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player Abuse Report: Ricky Montoya   Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:28 am

Nothing wrong with what happened here, just plain old baiting. Based on these logs it's all allowed.

-Denied-
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Player Abuse Report: Ricky Montoya
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1