HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Moderator Application Kathrine Viola

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kathrine

PostSubject: [Accepted] Moderator Application Kathrine Viola   Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:20 pm

In-game Name:Kathrine Viola

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:61440162

Have you donated: Not yet (Might once i'm not living paycheck to paycheck)

Where are you from/time zone:California/PST

How long have you played: Roughly a year.

How did you hear about FF: Just came across it looking for fallout servers.

How old are you: 19

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: De Luca, RadioactivePanda, Johann, Coront, Price, Fade, Crucible, Folding Freeman, Chacon, George.

Have you played on any of our other servers: Probably only the pvp server.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): Yes. Ive been banned twice. Once during my first week on the server (rdmed over a node). The other was for killing while defending a case and I was banned for 24 hours but the ban was lifted in about 20 minutes so I don't know if it counts but I figured I should add it.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I notice a lot of new people on the server who don't seem to read or understand the rules and I want to use my knowledge to help them understand and of course deal with all them rule breakers. I decided I wanted to try for a moderator position when I noticed a lot of people not understanding the rules and calling for admin sits for situations that were valid thus not needing a sit. I want to be able to enforce and help everyone understand the rules to the best of my abilities and I think I would be beneficial as a mod.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I can help players all the time when other staff are busy or not online. I am on late at night and into the early morning when usually only Raphael is on or maybe one other admin and I can be helpful during these times all week. I am pretty active and on at least every day for a few hours at least and when I am on I am usually not doing anything at all.

Anything else you want to add: Noppee:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Kathrine Viola   Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:32 pm

+1 Pretty mature, I'm kinda hoping you stay that way not become a memer.
Back to top Go down
Marty Mcfly

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Kathrine Viola   Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:32 am

+1 very mature and nice

Echiarenza
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Kathrine Viola   Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:41 am

+1 Kathrine is a friendly person who is knowledgeable of what the rules are and is a very mature person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Kathrine Viola   Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:44 am

Yummy wrote:
+1 Pretty mature, I'm kinda hoping you stay that way not become a memer.

Say that again, motherfucker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterMooMoo

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Kathrine Viola   Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:44 am

+1 from me. You know the rules and you are active.
I hope you get mod!

-Some autistic guy tripping balls on LSD

(no joke)

Last edited by MisterMooMoo on Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
RadioactivePanda
1000th User!

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Kathrine Viola   Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:38 am

+1 Friendly and mature, I'd think you'd do good as a mod! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/8.6.15.21:21045/
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Kathrine Viola   Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:09 am

+1 Great and mature, BUT DON'T PLAY THAT SONG

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Kathrine Viola   Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:46 am

:Kotori:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Kathrine Viola   Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:23 pm

+ 1/2

I have not been able to get on in a while, but from what I remember you would make a good staff member

(+ 1/2 becuz of my absence)

Walkingkiller

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Kathrine Viola   Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:37 am

+1 You seem you'd be able to keep a cool leveled head in a situation and you're pretty mature from what I've seen.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Kathrine Viola   Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:43 pm

+1
Friendly, focused player. Never had an issue while around them or indirectly. I'd gladly give you my support.

Best of luck!

Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Kathrine Viola   Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:22 pm

+1 I have not seen you break any rules. App seems fine, and from what I hear you are pleasant to be around Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Kathrine Viola   Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:24 am

+1 If my opinion still matters. Seen you on a while ago, and i remember you never purposefully broke the rules.

(nice RP Btw)

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Kathrine Viola   Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:46 pm

+1 Kathrine knows the rules very well and plays pretty much daily, definitely the most qualified of all the pending applicants.

Too much hentai tho

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Last edited by Nixinized on Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Kathrine Viola   Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:09 pm

+1 I would like to see Kathrine made a mod very helpful and patient player, I've seen first hand how they help newcomers and solve problems. I think they would fill the role of moderator just perfectly. Just my opinion though.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Kathrine Viola   Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:30 pm

+1 very active, knows the rules very well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Kathrine Viola   Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:46 pm

Kathrine wasn't a mod yet? I coulda sworn shes done mod stuff for me, really nice person. +1

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Kathrine Viola   Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:59 am

[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Moderator Application Kathrine Viola
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1