HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Moderator Application MisterMooMoo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MisterMooMoo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: [Accepted] Moderator Application MisterMooMoo   Mon Mar 21, 2016 12:42 am

In-game Name: lieutenant Korova

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:49114820

Have you donated: (Not required but recommended)Yes, I have donated at least, if not, $75 to the server.Once in 2013, a couple times in 2014, and once more in 2015.

Where are you from/time zone: I am from Missouri which is CDT or UTC-06:00 .

How long have you played: I have played since the half life models back in 2013 if I do recall it correctly(I apologize if its the wrong year, it might have been 2012) I donated money so I could get a gun (back when you got recources for money)lived for a couple weeks, died, and raged quit. I then came back in 2014 and played from then on.

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:)My cousin and I were looking for a unique/fun server to play and and ran across Postnuke.After weeks of playing together he quit the server, i continued playing, grew to the server and the community leading to me donating.

How old are you:16

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here)Folding, Chacon, Warandally, Techlord, Biggie, Corant,Bizz, Panda, Ice Frost, Crucible, Brig, Price, Aesop , and Gnomp.     I am sorry if I forgot someone, I'm just trying to think of everyone off the top of my head.

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here)No, I haven't played on them yet.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): As long as I have been here, I am almost completely positive that I haven't been banned. If I have been banned I would greatly appreciate it you could message me in steam and tell me.

Why you wish to be Moderator:I want to help enforce the server rules to new and old players as some don't bother to read the rules, or they just don't understand the rules. I have read over the rules plenty of times and consider myself acquainted with them. I want to make help people understand the rules and make the server more enjoyable for everyone to play on. Usually when I am on the server I am just sitting around, which means if someone calls for staff I would be able to respond quickly and solve their problem. I want to be a mod so I can join this great staff team and help make everybody's time on the server worth remembering.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: As a moderator it will be my job to help out the community as well as I can and to my extent. I have the appropriate patience, dedication, and  knowledge of the rules to sit in absurd sits and can deal with them without losing my cool. With that dedication, I will look through the logs for hours if I have to. I can also provide vast amounts of playing time on the server whether most of it shall be spent working as a staff or as a roleplayer.

Anything else you want to add: None the less, thank you all for reading this application and I hope you consider selecting me as a moderator for Fallout:Decay.I have heard and seen that being a staff can be difficult many times, and I am ready to take on the job; hard or not.

If you have any questions please message me on steam or PM me on here. Thanks!

Edit: added a little more to the 'Why you wish to be moderator'

-Some autistic guy tripping balls on LSD

(no joke)

Last edited by MisterMooMoo on Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:04 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echiarenza
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application MisterMooMoo   Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:49 am

+1 Never loses his cool as stated in his app. Pretty chill and knowledgeable with the rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
efex03

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application MisterMooMoo   Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:11 am

+1 Very good user in game and doesn't start drama regarding rules. You are a long term player and supporter and deserve a chance to be a mod. Hope you get it!

View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application MisterMooMoo   Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:39 pm

+1 Great guy, Very friendly and has a good sense of humor i think you are gr8 m8 no b8 i r8 8/8

Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application MisterMooMoo   Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:04 pm

I understand that you wish to become a moderator, so here is my criticism just to help you improve for other servers that usually do these application. In my views, I would love if you tell me more, especially why you wish to be a mod, though we all can agree, this is our most common reason why people wish to become moderator, "To help out." It's great to have people understanding our rules, and having patience for preposterous sits. Otherwise, for now I would like to +1 this app, unfortunately, I do believe the staff manager has concluded to not accept anymore mod applications for the time being. However, I wish to thank you for your effort and time to type the moderator application!

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Comrade Veteran Chernov

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application MisterMooMoo   Mon Mar 21, 2016 4:30 pm

+1, hes pretty active and seems like he knows the rules.

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application MisterMooMoo   Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:10 pm

+1 Knows the rules, Is a top kek. Also try writing a long Application lol.
Back to top Go down
Fade Attano
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application MisterMooMoo   Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:47 pm

+1 Has been apart of the community longer than me
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application MisterMooMoo   Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:21 pm

Well, mod apps are closed atm, but judging from all of this support you have a decent shot of getting a shot in the future.

:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application MisterMooMoo   Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:38 pm

+1
Great Player, never had an issue nor does he go out of his way to create one. I'd welcome you gladly!

Best of luck!

Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application MisterMooMoo   Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:14 am

[Accepted]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Moderator Application MisterMooMoo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1