HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Mod Application: Rachel Young (Yurik Hunt)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yurik Hunt

PostSubject: [Denied] Mod Application: Rachel Young (Yurik Hunt)   Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:56 am

In-game Name: Rachel Young
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6058796
Have I Donated: No. But I am planning to soon.
Where am I from/time zone: I am from Germany, and I am in Mountain time zone.
How long have I played?: I do not know the total time, but from what I know, I have been playing for a good few years.
How did I hear about FF?: A friend on the old Post Nuke run by Eldar informed me of a much more complex and open server. I went to try it out and it turned out to be Frostburnt as I know today.
How old am I?: 17
Microphone?: Yes. Always use it too.
Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Warren, Chess, Bizzclaw, Chacon, De Luca, Crucible, Fade, Biggie. (Not all of them. Just don't remember all the names)
Have you played on any of our other servers: Yes. I used to play on the ARK server, I play on the No-Rules, and on the old Fallout RP (if that counts)
Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why?: Yes. From this server once. A month ban due to having an illegal base set-up. Never really thought the process through. I did have Crucible there along with me in the base, but the ban was reasonable.
Why you wish to be Moderator?: I wish to become mod because I have played on this server a long time. I'm fun-loving, I want to help out with the inactive staff problem, and I really enjoy the server and I believe my services could help out a lot.
What can you offer for us as an Moderator: As previously stated, I am fun-loving. I goof around in my roleplaying or when OOC, I'm a hands on person who will be serious when needed. I am a very follow-the-rules kind of guy. Not too strict, but not to lenient. I have played long enough to understand the rules which will help out because I've seen punishments given for certain rules, so I know what needs to be done and when.
Anything else you want to add: I had an inactivity problem my last application. This was due to having to reformat my computer and install new parts. Now I run on my computer, I have good standing grades in school, so I will be on frequently, and late at night. The inactivity is over, and I will finally be active once again for hours on end having fun and beings serious when needed. I also really love the server <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mod Application: Rachel Young (Yurik Hunt)   Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:49 pm

-1 Always trys to brag and brag. I'm sorry but your not very mature and like to stretch the truth. ALOTTTTTTTTTTT
Back to top Go down
efex03

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mod Application: Rachel Young (Yurik Hunt)   Tue Mar 22, 2016 6:58 pm

-1 From what I understand you just got back from some sort of break. Nothing personal against you I just feel like you should get to know the players/community a tad more before applying. I am happy you are back and can play a lot again, but I'd like to see you play a lot before applying.

View user profile
Mike Nespo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mod Application: Rachel Young (Yurik Hunt)   Tue Mar 22, 2016 7:40 pm

-1 Absolutely not... You come back from being gone and you expect to put an application up thinking it will be accepted??? I am sorry but it won't... You need to get to know the players more and you need to play more. Not only that but you have a tendency to lie a lot (no offense). Even though this doesn't matter but yummy is right you brag about things too much and it gets annoying

EDIT: btw don't say u were banned once... because you have been banned for prop kill and the reason you stated and I think for 1 more reason but I am not certain...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mod Application: Rachel Young (Yurik Hunt)   Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:44 am

lol no
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mod Application: Rachel Young (Yurik Hunt)   Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:42 pm

You are not staff material, sorry.

Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Mod Application: Rachel Young (Yurik Hunt)   Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:48 pm

Not really up to me, but I'm sure the owners will understand.

You say horrible things about our staff behind their backs, and tell them you don't care about life changing situations? No. You don't get to be staff and you don't get to so much as see this server.

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Mod Application: Rachel Young (Yurik Hunt)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1