HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Removal of ban Manly Tears [Teamspeak]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: [Denied] Removal of ban Manly Tears [Teamspeak]   Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:28 pm

So, since I dunno where to post this I'ma going to do a ban appeal.

Server: Teamspeak

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:160531568

Your TS Name: Manly Tears

Date of incident: About 4-3 days

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 19:00 - 20:00

Time Zone: CET

Length of Ban: First it was 4 hours, then permanently.

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: We were talking in our channel on teamspeak about Mike Nespo cringe posts and I opened a chat with Mike Nespo and said ''kys'', after a long time, while I was playing with friends Warandally I think it was dragged me to his channel and starting saying to don't say that to his admins, I was in a game with the friends on the other channel so I started moving to the other channel and he didn't stop dragging me, then they started speaking to me and I couldn't hear shit (I was playing) and then when I got time to speak I got banned for 4 hours for Harrasement (?) and Disrespect cause I couldn't hear the admin that time? I came back after 4 hours and I was banned for "Telling staff member to kill themslevesx2,Disrespect,leaving channels." I still don't get that x2, and I don't understand the disrespect thingie, they dragged while I was playing without telling me anything, and the leaving channels... c'mon.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: I only have the ban thingie You are banned permanently. Reason: "Telling staff member to kill themslevesx2,Disrespect,leaving channels , not the 4 hours one but it said Harrassement / Disrespect.

Also, getting banned for saying kys in a community where everyone calls themselves nigger and jew is fookin' kek.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Manly Tears [Teamspeak]   Wed Mar 23, 2016 10:06 pm

You're lying. You were asked multiple times to stop telling him that, and you were telling him that in regards to a past ban. I kept trying to explain to you what you did wrong, and you kept leaving, saying you had other matters to attend to. I gave you time, moved you back in and you left again. If you didn't want to be pulled in by a staff member you should've listened to me the first time. But you refused to listen to me, so I ended up banning you. An apology would be a good way to start, however. I also immediately explained to you what was happening when I moved you in, so have a nice day. I'm going to deny this until you apologize.

-Denied-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Manly Tears [Teamspeak]   Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:48 am

Let's do an in-depth analysis about this.

''You were asked multiple times to stop telling him that, and you were telling him that in regards to a past ban''

-About the stop telling him that thingie I only said that ONE time in a chat on TS, and he didn't notice after 2 hours. What past ban? I've only have been banned this time, that's why I'm making this.

''I kept trying to explain to you what you did wrong, and you kept leaving, saying you had other matters to attend to.''

-Y'know this is the only true thing here.

''I gave you time, moved you back in and you left again.''

-You were INSTANTLY moving me when I came back to the channel I was, you gave me 0 time, so that was really disrespectful in my opinion.

''If you didn't want to be pulled in by a staff member you should've listened to me the first time. But you refused to listen to me, so I ended up banning you.''

-Maybe a previous warning that you're going to move me so I can close my game or stop the music in-game, or tell my friends to stop, so then I can be with you and not moving me, confusing me while I hear screaming for both of you and my friends, as I said before, disrespectful.

About the apology, I would apology but not here, I don't like saying sorry in a ''post'' or whatever, if you unban me on teamspeak I'll do it with my voice to Mike Nespo.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Manly Tears [Teamspeak]   Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:31 am

I was there as well I am with waran on this one

ahugeabruceofpower
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Manly Tears [Teamspeak]   Thu Mar 24, 2016 9:27 am

There's timestamps on TeamSpeak to see if he moved you back in instantly. Also text logs. Pretty sure nobody can lie about that, Teamspeak logs are pretty on point
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Manly Tears [Teamspeak]   Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:33 pm

Yeah, look at that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Manly Tears [Teamspeak]   Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:13 pm

Even though it's already denied I still think that it's fucking retarded how he got banned PERMANENTLY for simply playing a little joke on someone who is known to say nigger and jew a lot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Manly Tears [Teamspeak]   Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:32 pm

Irony is comedy, however telling someone tastelessly to kill themselves however is not comedy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Manly Tears [Teamspeak]   Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:17 pm

I guess you're kind of right. That's why leafy is literally the hate lounge on youtube right now.
But still perma is a bit too much and team speak doesn't really seem to be a good place to be perma banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Manly Tears [Teamspeak]   Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:30 pm

I'm gonna repost this cause it seems that anybody reads the full post.

''About the apology, I would apology but not here, I don't like saying sorry in a ''post'' or whatever, if you unban me on teamspeak I'll do it with my voice to Mike Nespo.''

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Removal of ban Manly Tears [Teamspeak]   Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:29 pm

Let's do an in-depth analysis about this.

''You were asked multiple times to stop telling him that, and you were telling him that in regards to a past ban''

-It was 4 times. You told him 4 times. It should be obvious when he asks you not to do that. Can't confirm this, but I have reports saying you were banned on our Fallout:Decay server.

''I kept trying to explain to you what you did wrong, and you kept leaving, saying you had other matters to attend to.''

-Plenty more is true. Your other matters don't concern me if it's not anything real life. Which it wasn't, you said World of Warcraft.

''I gave you time, moved you back in and you left again.''

-You said you were playing World of Warcraft with your friends and to leave you alone, which we normally would in a casual situation but you were harassing a member of the server. THAT is pretty disrespectful.

''If you didn't want to be pulled in by a staff member you should've listened to me the first time. But you refused to listen to me, so I ended up banning you.''

-You don't need to close the game, just listen. I don't need to give you multiple warnings, you're not a child. You were with me and talking perfectly, I wasn't screaming either, I was calm and collected. Telling people to kill themselves is disrespectful after they ask you to stop.

Your apology isn't needed, you clearly haven't learned yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Removal of ban Manly Tears [Teamspeak]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1