HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Not really sure why i got banned

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Divison man

PostSubject: [Accepted] Not really sure why i got banned   Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:13 am

Title for thread should be: Removal of ban (your name here)

Server:

Your SteamID:
STEAM_0:0:83711497
Your RP Name:
the one i was on was Billy Joe
Date of incident:
3\23\16
Time of incident 4:30am ish

Time Zone:West Coast

Length of Ban: Attempt at mass rdm perma the admin who banned me was alegbra kid296 and did not talk to me or anything just banned me

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:

So last night i was playing with a person i had met on the server and we were just simply playing the game going around the snow map looting and what not and this person Jane Thomson came in our house thing during a rad storm we put up so we didn't die. So we were in the house waiting the rad storm out and all of a sudden he killed her with a fire axe and she had a rad suit on her as a human. So the rad storm cleared up and we were going into the town when 4 guys threatened us and killed me and the other guy. I had nothing to do with it and was then killed 2 more times afterwards i claimed rdm and such but they did not care and continued to shoot me and kill me. I then got off the server and said i would try again later i came back on about a half hour later and the same folks were on seeming as i didn't want to get rdmed again over and over i decided to make a new character and just loot on that one for the time being. I was a waste-lander named Billy Joe and was minding my own business a person named Jack walker i believe asked me if i wanted some stuff to get started he gave me a super sledge and said he would brb in 10 mins i decided not to wait and just went back into the town to see if a admin had gotten on but i coudlnt tell if there was one i am fairly new to the server and im really confused on the reason of my ban and why it happend it was reason being attempt at mass rdm when i had not attacked a single person in the entire day i had played. I wish the admin who banned me would have talked to me or confronted me if i was doing something wrong instead of just banning me cause i am extremely confused why i was banned and was trying to contact a admin earlier when i was being rdmed if theirs anything else you may need from me please let me know im fairly new to the server and haven't made a appeal before like this if i didnt do something right please tell me i do apologize if i did do something wrong without me knowing
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divison man

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Not really sure why i got banned   Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:28 am

I also wanted to say im willing to come on teamspeak and talk about this if need be
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Not really sure why i got banned   Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:32 am

Were you Alex Suppe at one point yesterday?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divison man

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Not really sure why i got banned   Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:47 am

Alex Suppe was the kid i was playing with

Alex suppe rdmed 2 people i did not

Alex Suppe did not get banned also sorry to type like this
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Not really sure why i got banned   Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:46 am

What names did you go under that night? Did you only go under Billy Joel?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divison man

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Not really sure why i got banned   Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:47 am

i was on my 2 different charcters the other one i was banned on was Billy Joe the other one was darksoulist i beleive but i still dont know why i got banned for rdm when i did not hurt or kill anybody that night and im new so idk it was perma and im just really confused when the person alex killed people and didnt get in trouble
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Not really sure why i got banned   Sat Mar 26, 2016 11:40 am

I'm not completely sure but aren't you not supposed to build things to save your from a rad storm now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divison man

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Not really sure why i got banned   Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:24 pm

I used my base dupe in the mist of a storm i didnt know u werent allowed to build im new so im sorry
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Not really sure why i got banned   Sun Mar 27, 2016 3:17 am

[Accepted]

You're unbanned. Sorry for the long wait.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Divison man

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Not really sure why i got banned   Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:51 pm

thank u sir
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Not really sure why i got banned
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1