Share | 

This is getting crazy

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: This is getting crazy   Fri Mar 25, 2016 8:38 am

Ok, I can't comment anymore on my removal so I'll do it here cause people are taking this too far and this is getting crazier.

So I was going to sleep and I saw that someone commented in my removal and it was Warandally responding to my comment about apology saying that when I went online I could apology but, that comment dissapeared and now I have a long post, which I'm going to respond.

As you said in your in-depth analysis I told Mike Nespo to kill himself 4 times? The ban said 2 and I only said it once, you can check logs, talk to Nespo about the chat, it's a simple kys. And about the ban thingie in the Fallout: Decay server, it's a joke I make because I was away studying and playing WoW, you can check my ban logs.

About the give time thingie, you didn't even said that you are saying anything about this being true, and instead you're saying that I was harrassing Mike Nespo by saying kys, dang, I'm going to look out what harrassing means really fast '' to disturb PERSISTENTLY; torment, as with troubles or cares; bother CONTINUALLY; pester; persecute. '' Saying kys one time means harrassing as the definition says.

Of course I don't need to close the game but I need my time to get your attention, if you don't know WoW takes a bit of concentration and I dunno if my speakers were really loud but I couldn't hear the game over your voice, I don't really know about the calm down thingie, everyone can get nervous, and people can sense if someone is nervous by his voice and tone.

All in all, the kys thingie was a joke that people took really far, and this is getting childish, you don't need to lie about things, people told me that you're a really good admin and I guess this is just a rage explosion you had, I'm still up if you want me to apologize, but as I said in teamspeak with my voice.

If you think I'm lying or something, I don't need to lie about this, I'm trying to be honest and say what I think here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: This is getting crazy   Fri Mar 25, 2016 9:08 am

Didn't we already settle this? Making multiple posts isn't gonna help.

Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: This is getting crazy   Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:37 am

Apologize and you'll be unbanned, simple as that, I want it written. Not arguing with you at this point, I'm telling you what you need to do to be unbanned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: This is getting crazy   Fri Mar 25, 2016 10:44 am

Should I move this into the high school section?

This is getting crazy
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1