New Gamemode: Unnamed Right Now

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: New Gamemode: Unnamed Right Now   Sun Mar 27, 2016 6:50 pm

Been formulating some ideas for a gamemode, after my 2 non-successful ideas from the past that never came to be. I wanted to pitch this gamemode here to see what people think of it, and contribute to it, and give ideas. If you do not know who I am, I used to be one of the Owners, left over a dispute, and now I'm back as a retiree, and I do not want to be an Owner again at this time. I thought of and gave Bizz a lot of input and ideas in the past, and was usually the backup guy when the server went down and he wasn't around, etc.

Possible gamemode names (currently): Light Ends, Dusk Settles, The Eventide.

This gamemode draws ideas from Stalker and Metro among other games.

Setting
Gamemode takes place after an event involving fog (for now I am calling it either The Eventide or The Rapture) takes place on Earth that causes humanity and animals to twist into demented creatures. The only ones that remained are the ones who survived this event, and those that are immune to whatever causes the disfiguring. Humanity now lives underground, saved by machines that process the fog into normal air, allowing them to breathe and live properly there. These machines however take massive amounts of power, and because of that, they are not portable.

Humanity developed specialized gas masks with filters that allow them to roam the surface, but only for short amounts of time. After The Eventide, other strange occurrences reminiscent of magic and other worldly objects have appeared above ground. Humanity is tasked with investigating these things and bringing them back to the underground where science teams can investigate them. These objects are called Relics or Artifacts, and are a culmination of the fogs energy condensed into physical objects. Humanity has another goal of trying to re-inhabit the surface, and wants to establish small settlements above as front line outposts for scavenging. Guns have also nearly seized to exist in the world that now exists, as the surviving human leaders outlawed them and had most destroyed, however, now that those leaders are long dead, humanity is searching for guns again.

Gameplay Mechanics:

-Postnuke will be used as a base, for the inventory system

-There may or may not be PVP on the surface

-It may use an upgraded version of Bizz's music system, which would also support ambient sounds. The surface will have deep winds, howling winds, and horrible noises, while buildings will have muffled winds. This will be handy for most maps as soundscapes on most maps are broken in Garry's Mod

-Gamemode will be largely Melee focused, with guns being a rarity

-Currency is acquired by looting on the surface, and a secondary currency is acquired by returning artifacts/relics to scientists. The secondary currency and artifacts you give to scientists will maybe advance ranks on you clientside that allow you to unlock and buy unique things from the scientists. I could use some ideas one what you could buy from the scientists

-The surface is always blanketed in twilight. I am thinking it will always be night/evening, and it will always be thunderstorming

-The surface fog is clientside, and you will be able to acquire upgrades to your gasmask/filters and increase the distance you can see

-To go on the surface, you will need filters for your gas mask you start out with. Maybe you will start with several filters. You can buy higher quality filters that last longer from a vendor. To stop rich people from buying tons of these and going to the surface for hours at a time without crafting a machine to live there, I am thinking there will be a Filter Pouch, which can only hold 3 filters at the start, and it can be upgraded to hold more, maybe for a max of 8. Maybe different gas mask models will also degrade filters slower. Higher models will be more efficient, etc.

-Artifacts will be rare random spawns that are dropped by certain enemies I'm thinking

-The gamemode is meant to be scary and unforgiving. The enemies can see you from 25 feet away while you can't see them. I am imagining them running and screeching out of the fog after you. Maybe you only go slightly faster than them, and can be outran by most of them. Avoiding them should be difficult to do, and traveling in groups might be more favorable

-Maybe there will be minigames or some way to make money in the underground for players to start out and buy gear

-Gear will be sold by NPCs in the underground, and possibly by players later on if they buy workbenches and tools. Machines and end game tools, such as machines that allow you to live in anti-fog bubbles on the surface, are craftable only with resources, tools, and currency.

-There will not be scrap, small parts, or chemicals, instead there will be physical items you have to find that contribute to raw resources used to craft things from an NPC, such as metal and wood and silicon.

-This is how scavenging would work: There will be randomly spawning containers in the world that typically spawn inside of buildings, and points of interest, rather than in the middle of nowhere. These containers will be much like fallout containers, except randomly appearing. There will be loot tables that specify what spawns in what model of container. For instance, a fridge is more likely to contain food, while a crate would have raw materials or ammo, or electronic device. You can open a container, and possibly find items of interest, transfer them to your inventory, and once the container is empty, it will vanish. Some containers may be locked and will need to be lockpicked.

-Elaborating more on the machines you can build with certain workbenches, to build the machines, you would have to combine a certain amount of steel with copper and various electronics you can find in containers, such as batteries, computers, fans, etc.

-I don't think there will be any vehicles. The surface world is a dark grim place that is frozen in time, and exploring it should be interesting on foot.

-As I said before, you will be able to buy or craft certain items that allow you to see farther when you're on the surface, which will help you see enemies farther away. Maybe the first item will be a lantern, which you have to hold actively, and then later you can get active items that you wear on your head or eyes.

-There will possibly be cultists on the surface, or normal humans that have been conditioned to the surface. They will spawn around certain camps and the camps will have locked containers with higher chances of containing rare items.

Enemies:
I am thinking the enemies will be using Cry of Fear NPCs among some other models, using a newer version of Bizz's Nextbot base. Maybe some Stalker enemies could be used, and models/animations from some other Source games.
Here is an example of SOME of the things you would see:

Dungeons:
Every map will have the same underground, a different overworld with various destroyed or useless buildings with junk. The main difference between the maps will be different "dungeons". Basically these will be linear maps I find and edit and merge into the main map. You will find an entrance of sorts on the surface that act as teleporters or gateways to the dungeon. Here's an example of a dungeon I would like to be in one of the maps, this dungeon would be called "Abandoned Shipping Warehouse":

Dungeon Mechanics:
-This is all theoretical. This may not represent the final outcome.
-Thinking 2-4 dungeons per map
-Will be accessed via a teleporter
-When you are about to access a dungeon, it will let you know you're about to enter it
-Once you enter a dungeon, it will spawn a set of NPCs throughout the dungeon, along with loot containers, and a Boss at the end. Once the Boss is defeated, the dungeon is complete
-Everything you find in the dungeon will be temporary until you kill the boss and escape it
-You cannot leave a dungeon back the way you entered it, once you enter a dungeon, you must either complete, die, or disconnect
-After entering the dungeon, the front door will remain open for up to 1 minute. There will be a max of 4 players per dungeon, for a 4 player group. After the minute is up, the front is locked until the group/person inside complete it, die, or disconnect
-After a dungeon is completed, nobody else can access the dungeon again until a cooldown timer is completed. This will prevent people from farming/camping dungeons over and over again nonstop. The timer will probably be 10-15 minutes. There will be 3 dungeons on the map, so people can rotate around them if that's what they want to do.
-While you're in the dungeon, you will have a slower move speed. Combat is assured and forced. You will not be able to cheap out NPCs here (Hopefully). Move speed will also be lowered to increase the time it takes to complete the dungeon, so people don't simply run through it at fast speeds
-Since there will be no HL2 flashlights in this gamemode, there will likely be an item like a lantern you can attach to yourself that will illuminate a small area around you in orange or other various colors
-While you're in a dungeon, there will still be filter draining, but it will be slowed down. This will allow players to stay in dungeons longer, but still have an impending sense to of doom if they do not succeed and get out.
-Dungeons should take roughly 10-25 minutes to complete. If someone AFKs for more than 3 minutes, they will be kicked
-As said earlier, while NPCs spawn in the underground, there will also be loot containers. I'm thinking the boss will also drop an artifact for each player that participated and did a certain amount of damage to the boss. Because there will be containers, you will want to travel into the dungeon with a supply of lockpicks
-I would like there to be a limited amount of healing while in a dungeon. Maybe you can only carry so many medical supplies on your person at any time?

Dungeon Optimizations
-Nothing spawns until the entire dungeon sequence is initated. That way, there won't be NPCs constantly roaming around in the dungeons even if they're not being occupied.
-NPCs will halt all processing until they are close enough to a player or are in view. They will likely have a memory so they will continue to pursue if they were just in combat. This way, NPCs won't actually be doing anything until they are required to, and the memory will make it so a player can't walk around a corner to simply avoid combat by causing the NPC to stop functioning

Some more media:
Note: There likely won't be many instances of using guns in this gamemode.

These are not the NPCs we will be using. These are hacked together SNPCs that use noding. The actual NPCs will have better pathfinding and response times, as they will be nextbots instead of SNPCs. You will also be moving slower, and will be using exclusively melee while fighting them more than likely. This is just a rough recording to show you kind of what the NPCs would look like in motion and in sound.

Music:
I am thinking of using some of the music I've made as a soundtrack, or making some other tracks for this gamemode.
Beware: This is loud as fuck and there are no volume sliders. Good job soundcloud!

After Words

So I'm trying to think of some more ideas for this gamemode, or flesh things out more. Keep in mind most of the maps will have underground home bases and the surface will be detailed, and things will be found around landmarks. Some maps I have in mind are edited versions of rp_apocalypse, and some other maps that insert underground areas into detailed surface maps. Post some thoughts, ideas, suggestions, and other things if you want, or let me know if this is something you would like to play on.[/color]

Last edited by Ameno-Sagiri on Sat Apr 09, 2016 7:03 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: New Gamemode: Unnamed Right Now   Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:09 pm

I'm loving this idea of a sort of Metro gamemode. I'll be glad to help you out if you are in need of assistance. I like how it's going to be a pretty hard gamemode that's good to support teamwork for survival, as sometime that's hard to accomplish without constantly throwing things at the players, but it seems to have a nice balance with the metro being safer than the surface is. But like I said, I'd be glad to help out and I'm excited for its release.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New Gamemode: Unnamed Right Now   Sun Mar 27, 2016 7:21 pm

Theremal/NV camera, like in outlast it always has to be in your face and constantly replacing batteries. IT would create a good gameplay for groups, one be a spotter while everyone else is defending you.
Back to top Go down
masterskull2

PostSubject: Re: New Gamemode: Unnamed Right Now   Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:42 pm

I'm liking the huge amount of content you have as a base, but I'm sure there's lots more we could detail out.

For one thing you keep mentioning NPC traders and scientists, but I'd like to see (if the server could handle it) some NPC's that just hang around safe areas to make them seem more like the last bastions for humanity, rather than mostly empty other than traders and players.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
mathew95597

PostSubject: Re: New Gamemode: Unnamed Right Now   Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:39 pm

I am in favor of this. This would go so well with my charaters' backstory on Postnuke, he did come from a underground metro after all.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CaptnSmurf

PostSubject: Re: New Gamemode: Unnamed Right Now   Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:21 pm

tis good

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: New Gamemode: Unnamed Right Now   Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:51 pm

An abomination of cry of fear, metro last light and STALKER?? COUNT ME IN!!!!

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Lone Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: New Gamemode: Unnamed Right Now   Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:16 am

I think we should do it

url=http://www.servimg.com/view/19449717/1][/url]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: New Gamemode: Unnamed Right Now   Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:11 pm

This sounds really cool, love the combo of ideas ranging from metro and stalker. Nice job putting this whole thing together (at least i belive you are the one who has)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: New Gamemode: Unnamed Right Now   Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:49 pm

Would there be NPC factions in general as well? Based on religious fanatics like Unitology from Dead Space or Monolith from the stalker series to combat the player
Back to top Go down
Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: New Gamemode: Unnamed Right Now   Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:58 pm

PootisPower wrote:
Would there be NPC factions in general as well? Based on religious fanatics like Unitology from Dead Space or Monolith from the stalker series to combat the player

Would be interesting to see cultists and stuff on the surface, kind of like the Ghost People from the New Vegas Dead Money DLC, or cultists from Silent Hill games. Maybe they have little camps or villages they commonly spawn in.

PostSubject: Re: New Gamemode: Unnamed Right Now   Wed Mar 30, 2016 3:59 pm

I think it would be cool if you had to find your own flashlight instead of spawning with one, and batteries to go with it. Should have many different flashlights going from some old flashlight that hardly works to a Military grade omni light. Also, what would you think about as an endgame item, people could craft electricity powered oxygen recyclers that run on the same batteries that I can only hope flashlights, NV goggles, etc run on. they would hold the same amount of oxygen (or give you the same amount of air time) as a regular filter, but instead of changing filters you could change its batteries. This would be incredibly expensive to use, but would allow people to stay on the surface for longer periods of time, even with the filter pouch idea (which I love). Also, what will the main currency be? Can it be bullets like in metro?

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xx_ESTE_xX

PostSubject: Re: New Gamemode: Unnamed Right Now   Wed Mar 30, 2016 4:15 pm

Evilsweetbl0ck, bullets being currency is a awesome idea!!!

A man once said," To kill or to be killed, unless your enemy can't be killed, well then you're fucked..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: New Gamemode: Unnamed Right Now   Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:32 pm

Not sure what the main currency will be yet, but I've been searching around some maps to find what the underground/human area will look like. I would like to take apart some other maps and merge them into something I want to use in this gamemode.

I think the underground will look something like this, condensed down a bit, and redecorated and retextured:

PostSubject: Re: New Gamemode: Unnamed Right Now   Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:34 pm

Something to keep in mind, is the underground built for the remaining humans to live in? Or are they previously built structures like metro tunnels or sewers? I think interesting backstory could come from either one, anyways just something i thought about.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: New Gamemode: Unnamed Right Now   Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:47 pm

Sounds sick, needs more racism
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: New Gamemode: Unnamed Right Now   Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:16 pm

Larhee wrote:
Something to keep in mind, is the underground built for the remaining humans to live in? Or are they previously built structures like metro tunnels or sewers? I think interesting backstory could come from either one, anyways just something i thought about.

Going off of the above screenshots, I can't even tell what that structure is, but it looks like something that was built for the surviving humans, so I think that would be a good back story. It took the fog about a week to engulf the planet and gave people time to hastily build the structure by pouring tons of effort into getting it done really fast, and because there may be multiple maps, there would be other underground areas that were built, unless I recycle the same underground area for each map.

CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: New Gamemode: Unnamed Right Now   Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:52 pm

It could just be lore that there is a thicker fog that is unable to be worked around, so people must migrate to a new location until the thicker fog clears that area and it's considered inhabitable again. Just an idea to make map changes make sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mushroom
1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: New Gamemode: Unnamed Right Now   Fri Apr 01, 2016 5:57 pm

Would something like the orange planet be in the game? I think it would be interesting to have that as like an end game item, it would be interesting if food was very scarce and having a player with an orange planet in a Community would be essential or at least a huge bonus.

Also going to the surface to refill water barrels would be pretty cool, I know post nuke had those and with this there could actually be a reason to go out for actually survival, and maybe people who don't want to go out will purchase water barrels and be able to fill there bottles up at water barrels for a price. Also high water demands for the orange planet could balance it out, seeing as there are no vehicles groups of people would have to go on water runs to sustain themselves so there won't be as many lone wolfs on the surface.

Just an idea that would be easy to implement seeing as postnuke already has the water system.

Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: New Gamemode: Unnamed Right Now   Fri Apr 01, 2016 7:56 pm

I wrote up a bunch of suggestions, tell me what you think.

Leveling System-
Perhaps the secondary currency would be xp that just increases your level. You wouldn't get xp from killing monsters, but instead from doing quests for the scientists (Finding artifacts would also give you xp). Your level would generally just affect things such as health, stamina, how quickly your hunger/thirst increases, etc. Every few levels you would get a milestone reward from scientists the next time you talk to them.

Skills system-
You can obtain skills by collecting artifacts and turning them into scientists underground. Each artifact you bring in would allow you to pick a single skill from a tree of skills.
It would be similar to The Division's skill system where you could unlock many, but only equip one, two, or three depending on your level. Perhaps have it so you can only unlock skills from a certain tree depending on the type of artifact you brought in.

Gear-
The five basic pieces of equippable gear would be Armor, Helmet, Gasmask, Goggles, and the Filter Pouch.  Armor and Helmets would be mid/late game items, as they wouldn't be needed for much other than PVP and higher level enemies.
Some helmets would make you unable to wear goggles and even sometimes a gasmak. And a small portion of helmets would have a gasmaks and/or goggles built into them. Gasmasks would allow you to stay in the fog longer. Some would have more filter efficiency than others. Goggles will allow you to see farther in the fog, some goggles will allow you to see farther than others, and some may even have night vision and thermal modes. Filter Pouch would allow you to carry more filters for your gasmask.
Going into the fog without any equipment will render you almost blind and dying from asphyxiation quickly.

Quests-
Kind of similar to underdone, they'd be pre-made quests doing odd jobs. The beginning quests will mostly take place in the underground, but as you complete them, quests where going to the surface becomes more common.
For example, initially most quests would be delivering things around, killing pests, fixing a broken generator, etc. But later game would have you going out to the surface to find a missing person and bring them back, going to wipe out cultist camps, etc.

Beginnings-
As a beginning player, you wouldn't have the gear necessary to go to the surface, so you would have to do various quests around the underground from npcs for currency, eventually getting a quest from the scientist group to search for artifacts. You would then be given the most simple gasmak, the simplest goggles, the simplest filter pouch, and 3 filters.

Vehicles-
Although you said you had no plans for vehicles in the gamemode, I have a few ideas for some. Perhaps out on the surface a very rare find would be bicycles. The bicycle would have  all it's individual parts that could be damaged fairly easily and would need to be repaired back in the Underground. Maybe a rare end game item would be a motorcycle that would be similar, but need fuel in addition to common repairs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: New Gamemode: Unnamed Right Now   Sat Apr 02, 2016 3:44 pm

Coront wrote:
I wrote up a bunch of suggestions, tell me what you think.

Leveling System-
Perhaps the secondary currency would be xp that just increases your level. You wouldn't get xp from killing monsters, but instead from doing quests for the scientists (Finding artifacts would also give you xp). Your level would generally just affect things such as health, stamina, how quickly your hunger/thirst increases, etc. Every few levels you would get a milestone reward from scientists the next time you talk to them.

Skills system-
You can obtain skills by collecting artifacts and turning them into scientists underground. Each artifact you bring in would allow you to pick a single skill from a tree of skills.
It would be similar to The Division's skill system where you could unlock many, but only equip one, two, or three depending on your level. Perhaps have it so you can only unlock skills from a certain tree depending on the type of artifact you brought in.

Gear-
The five basic pieces of equippable gear would be Armor, Helmet, Gasmask, Goggles, and the Filter Pouch.  Armor and Helmets would be mid/late game items, as they wouldn't be needed for much other than PVP and higher level enemies.
Some helmets would make you unable to wear goggles and even sometimes a gasmak. And a small portion of helmets would have a gasmaks and/or goggles built into them. Gasmasks would allow you to stay in the fog longer. Some would have more filter efficiency than others. Goggles will allow you to see farther in the fog, some goggles will allow you to see farther than others, and some may even have night vision and thermal modes. Filter Pouch would allow you to carry more filters for your gasmask.
Going into the fog without any equipment will render you almost blind and dying from asphyxiation quickly.

Quests-
Kind of similar to underdone, they'd be pre-made quests doing odd jobs. The beginning quests will mostly take place in the underground, but as you complete them, quests where going to the surface becomes more common.
For example, initially most quests would be delivering things around, killing pests, fixing a broken generator, etc. But later game would have you going out to the surface to find a missing person and bring them back, going to wipe out cultist camps, etc.

Beginnings-
As a beginning player, you wouldn't have the gear necessary to go to the surface, so you would have to do various quests around the underground from npcs for currency, eventually getting a quest from the scientist group to search for artifacts. You would then be given the most simple gasmak, the simplest goggles, the simplest filter pouch, and 3 filters.

Vehicles-
Although you said you had no plans for vehicles in the gamemode, I have a few ideas for some. Perhaps out on the surface a very rare find would be bicycles. The bicycle would have  all it's individual parts that could be damaged fairly easily and would need to be repaired back in the Underground. Maybe a rare end game item would be a motorcycle that would be similar, but need fuel in addition to common repairs.

Skills system and Leveling system-
I was thinking the only way to level up and get skills would be purely by collecting artifacts or finding things on the surface. Everytime you level, you have the option to raise speed or health, plus the ability to pick a certain skill. Other things such as damage resistance, vision distance, and breathing time on surface would be tied to items and item upgrades rather than character upgrades.

Gear-
I'm thinking the gasmask would be the same as helmet. All the helmets in the gamemode will be some sort of gasmask looking item. Maybe everything will be built into the helmet, the whole goggle aspect etc. I really want to use Killzone 2/3 Playermodels as higher end armors and helmets, and maybe things from Stalker as lower end armors and helmets.

Quests-
Yes

Beginnings-
Yeah that's pretty much how I was thinking it would start out. Also, if you somehow ran out of all income, and you couldn't even afford a filter, how would you get back to the surface? You would have to do some minor things in the underground I'm thinking.

Vehicles-
Not sure about bikes/etc because I don't think anyone has done these right in Source yet. Plus, I don't know how they would get damaged if you can outrun an npc on one. The only motorcycle I know of in source that doesn't suck is a 3 wheeler.

We're also trying to think of ways to do NPCs better. Why have 45 NPCs wandering the map doing nothing? Since the surface is close view distance and thick with fog, we could use a procedural spawning system for NPCs. While you are on the surface, it will always spawn a couple random NPCs within a short distance from you that will target you and come for you. If these NPCs are unable to get to you or they are too far away from anyone for a long period of time, they will despawn. The lower level you are, the less frequent these spawns will be. It could be based off your master skill level.

There will still be certain areas of the map that will have NPC spawns however, like the Cultist camps and certain landmarks or towns. But things out in the middle of nowhere will be a random spawn specifically targeted at players. Another thing we thought of is maybe when NPCs are out of view range, they will completely freeze and halt. Why should they be walking around processing things if they aren't even being seen by anybody? That is something that could be adapted to PostNuke too.

More pictures of underground.

PostSubject: Re: New Gamemode: Unnamed Right Now   Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:44 pm

This sounds really cool, how far along are you in development?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: New Gamemode: Unnamed Right Now   Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:48 pm

CaptnSmurf wrote:
This sounds really cool, how far along are you in development?

Right now it's all theory, I'm trying to complete the map before anything else. Then I will probably go through and make all the objects and items that could be used in the gamemode. I think Bizzclaw will be doing most of it, and possibly showing me more to do with Lua. After the items, I think the next step would be making the container system for looting things on the surface, followed by combat mechanics and friendly NPCs in the underground, and enemies. Bizz will be using some things from this gamemode as a stepping stone for the new Postnuke it sounds like.

PostSubject: Re: New Gamemode: Unnamed Right Now   Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:15 pm

So if this gets made this sounds like fun, also basing from what you've said the development of this game mode just might have some factors that bizz may add in resurgence?

Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: New Gamemode: Unnamed Right Now   Wed Apr 06, 2016 1:01 pm

ThisIsTheLastOne wrote:
So if this gets made this sounds like fun, also basing from what you've said the development of this game mode just might have some factors that bizz may add in resurgence?

Yeah, probably a lot of optimizations for NPCs, container ideas, melee ideas, etc.

New Gamemode: Unnamed Right Now
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next