HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]Scrappy's Unban Appeal

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cherry

PostSubject: [Denied]Scrappy's Unban Appeal   Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:18 pm

Title for thread should be: Removal of ban (your name here)

Server:PNRP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51319696

Your RP Name: At the time I was Ian Williams but I am  Ol Scrappy

Date of incident: 3/27/2016

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 7:16 PST

Time Zone:PST

Length of Ban:125 Days

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:Well, I placed a stockpile hoping for people to press E on it so I could bait them, then about 5 hours later I guess I went AFK after a sit and when I came back I crashed then I came back and I was banned for 125 days for exploiting and people told me that the stockpile was exploiting but it wasn't a legit rule, it was just an announcement.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: I have none.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Scrappy's Unban Appeal   Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:20 pm

If I can't be unbanned, at least lower it.. 4 months is a lot...

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Scrappy's Unban Appeal   Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:56 pm

Also the other people who did it like Blue Mercs were not banned except Anthony who had been gone the entire day and came back to be banned.

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Scrappy's Unban Appeal   Sun Mar 27, 2016 9:57 pm

I have seen a stockpile in the open for like 3 days, for someone to get banned when they aren't even there to talk to is kinda eh. Plus cherry is a great player and in my opinion he wouldn't just go off breaking rules, he doesn't deserve 4 months.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragarien
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Scrappy's Unban Appeal   Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:00 pm

Agreed that the ban was excessive, I feel that the announcement that this behavior is against the rules was enough. Most people were under the impression that what was going on was /not/ against the rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Scrappy's Unban Appeal   Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:01 pm

[iii-L-1] is the rule in question if I am correct. Honestly everyone in blue mercs should be banned if this is the rule at question. They put their stockpile in the middle of town, same with their equipment. And proceeded to kill everyone who has used them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Scrappy's Unban Appeal   Sun Mar 27, 2016 10:05 pm

Thank you guys for supporting me, the last thing I ever wanted was to be removed from this community, I am truly sorry.

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Scrappy's Unban Appeal   Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:09 pm

Ok so I guess I don't get a respond..

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Scrappy's Unban Appeal   Sun Mar 27, 2016 11:10 pm

Look at efex unban appeal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echiarenza
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Scrappy's Unban Appeal   Mon Mar 28, 2016 3:08 am

I don't know why only two of these people get banned for this, out of the other people and possibly staff members. I feel like this isn't really their faults entirely because other people have been doing this for the past 3-4+ days with other staff members knowing about this. Sure that cherry and efex were telling people to press E on the faction's locker and equipment box, but isn't the idea of implementing a red bold text saying raid-able item upon looking directly towards it, give a player an idea what would happen if he presses E on it.

Yes, I know it is against the rules, but I find it unfair that these two players get punished with a lengthy 2 month ban (which I believe they stated it was lowered in teamspeak), with knowledge of other people doing this in the past few days by faction members, most likely staff, and allies, with staff members aware of what these people have been doing. I feel like both of these people should be unbanned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online
FoldingFreeman
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Scrappy's Unban Appeal   Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:08 am

There is only one person working on going through the logs and finding everyone who is associated with this exploit, If you read the other ban appeals scrappy you will find out you are in the same boat as Anthony and Bill Andrews. All bans related to this incident where reset to two months.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Scrappy's Unban Appeal   Mon Mar 28, 2016 11:20 am

Some of us are in The Trailer channel right now. If you have any questions we'd love to help.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragarien
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Scrappy's Unban Appeal   Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:42 pm

Two months is still a hell of a long ban, I'd say a week would have even been fair.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piko

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Scrappy's Unban Appeal   Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:13 pm

FoldingFreeman wrote:
There is only one person working on going through the logs and finding everyone who is associated with this exploit, If you read the other ban appeals scrappy you will find out you are in the same boat as Anthony and Bill Andrews. All bans related to this incident where reset to two months.

I respect the rules and even against for anyone using exploit, but 4 months is too harsh I mean I believe he could get a better punishment as "Kayla" which he had for 1 month. For Kayla he was banned for killing few players that was trying to get into his locker (outside of the map) and I know he was not expecting that punishment because, (I won't say it's true) when the rules were change after that. Plus the rule under " Public Outposts" #2 that factions (or one player) if he/she place a locker or stockpile in the public outpost then it becomes "RAID-ABLE" for everyone (or just wastelanders) which Blu Mercs and Nickles and Dime gang did. However I know Cherry can sometimes be a little trouble maker, but he is a good player and I'm not fully supportive to cherry over what he did which he knows that was wrong of him to do. However I support cherry on his better punishment expect 4 months.    

I don't want to sound like a protester over this and few people can agree that I think we need to fix this issue I mean we can't continue letting players die over lockers or stockpile in the outpost pubic and I would love or other players to help on the rules, but I know I'm not a admin just a player that loves FF gaming community I mean HELL this is way better than Defconnations and some of their rules in different gaming RPs are broken and no common sense.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Scrappy's Unban Appeal   Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:58 am

Based on first hand witnesses, I have enough evidence that you where doing this and you will keep this ban as your punishment.

Denied
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Scrappy's Unban Appeal
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1