View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: [Approved]Removal of ban (Bill Andrews)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 7:35 am

Server: Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39046013

Your RP Name: Bill Andrews

Date of incident: 27/28th of March

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): My last hours on the server were 00.00-4.00 AM. (When this stuff was happening, although it was going on for a few days)

Time Zone: CET

Length of Ban: 62 days

Ban Reason: "Exploiting appeal on the forums"

Staff Who Banned Me: ???

Time of ban: For the staff member it was 22:45 although for me it was probably 5:45 AM

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Alright so there was this faction called: "blue mercs". While I did associate with them (Helping them in wars) I never once dropped my stockpile to exploit, they were the ones who got their fingers greasy with this bullshit. I even told Lydia to stop killing freshly new spawned players and I couldn't really stop him. I never once killed anyone for going into a stockpile. The ONLY reason I went into wars was because they were my allies and I couldn't leave them behind. I suggested to them to only kill assholes that have good loot (Like a certain person by the name of Jacob) and war people like Miles, who is just unpleasant.
Skyler was warred because she was constantly being bitchy about everything and very aggressive and once again: I went into war because of alliance, Miles once again was an asshole and we had a war request from Alliance, Crimson Guard was alliance too and tbh we kind of went extreme on him from previous wars a few days ago. Those were one of the only people my faction warred. Yuki was in my faction and Dohn Joe (Although that was an alt character and he didn't really play a lot on it as far from what I saw) If you look in the logs I didn't even have a stockpile, I made one after this "rumpus" stopped and I put like 2k scrap and 2k small parts in there.
While I probably am to blame in some areas I still think that 62 days is unjustified. If it is I'd still like to know the exact reasons.
Also before I had my faction I was the bodyguard of Lydia who seriously needed help. You can even look into my stockpile and see that I have the resources in there.
Why on earth would I ever put those resources in there if I wanted to exploit? I actually liked the idea of an extremist faction being on the server and people fearing them(Kind of like the institute) but it went wrong when completely new players started to appear on the "kill list"
Although to be completely honest it was pretty late and I went to bed so no proper sit was conducted. And just to clear this again: I NEVER killed ANYONE for going into a stockpile, that was usually Lydia or Anthony.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: Technically not evidence but still I talked with Arturo Levi after a while and I told him that all of this was stupid and that there really is no sport in warbaiting and he agreed with me.

Anything else you would like to add: I never once went on another character, I always stay on ONE character which is Bill Andrews.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
2015 Halloween PAC Contest Grand Prize Winner

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]Removal of ban (Bill Andrews)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 9:59 am

You where banned for helping them to mislead players into pressing "e" on their stockpile and locker, I have a witness saying that you where doing the same as the people who where already banned for the reason you are banned. The rule for exploiting "Exploiting is different than baiting, as with baiting, a player who is being "Baited" is fully aware that their actions may result in combat, thus has already accepted that they might die and lose their stuff." The players that you where talking to where mislead into hitting "e" on the lockers to generate a war request. This rule has been in for more than a month so there is no say in that you did not see the rule it has been on the MOTD for at least a week.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]Removal of ban (Bill Andrews)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 10:06 am

How exactly did I help them? I was literally just a gun for hire in the wars. You can ask Marcus, even he thinks that it's bullshit (And he was the guy we were at war with).
I never said to press E on stockpiles. The closest I got to that was telling people that it's pointless to put signs up saying that it's a trap as it already says that it's a raidable item.
They literally had stockpiles placed, waiting for them to press E on it and killing them. The only way I helped them was in wars.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]Removal of ban (Bill Andrews)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:34 pm

Telling a player to press "E" on a stockpile is the same thing as telling a player that they can cross your KOS line and still shooting them. It's scummy and it's just flat out RDM and exploitation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]Removal of ban (Bill Andrews)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:55 pm

I know, that's why I didn't do it. I didn't even have a stockpile. I never once told them to do that, even on their stockpiles. Even I thought that it was cancer. I would gladly speak to an administrator and explain myself in team speak, I've been waiting in "The Trailer" for something to happen for like 4 hours now. Even Marcus thinks that I'm innocent, the guy who got hurt mostly by this cancer and who we were even at war.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]Removal of ban (Bill Andrews)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 1:10 pm

Sorry for double post but I can't edit.
I meant: I never once told the people to press E on the stockpile, even of the stockpile of Anthony and Gary Alvarn.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ArturoLevi

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]Removal of ban (Bill Andrews)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:33 pm

I am a witness of this situation. This was after the first war with "blue mercs" for "Crimson Guard". Bill Andrews, at this time did not own a faction nor did he join one faction. When I saw this, Bill Andrews went into the stockpile, but non of the blue mercs that saw him break into the stockpile shoot him. However, when Bill Andrews went into the second stockpile right next to Near Blackrose Cafe that was set on the parking lot of the main building. Bill Andrews broke into that one but Ulysses was an ally of blue mercs and decided to wipe out Bill Andrews on site. I'm guessing that the blue merc that saw Andrew breaking into the stockpile didn't want to shoot him because he was more armored than the blue merc. Bill Andrews only created his faction after this incident. I can assure you that he never told anyone to press "e" on the stockpile. All he did was just mess around with the blue merc.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]Removal of ban (Bill Andrews)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:41 pm

Ok so, I played with Bill like 90% of the time he was online and we were messing around and I can assure that he never told anybody to press ''E'' on the stockpile, the only ''relation'' about this war and all this crap is that he was hired a few days ago when this was getting started by the blue mercs as a bodyguard/hitman, he even has screenshots when he got hired.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]Removal of ban (Bill Andrews)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:42 pm

To be more accurate, I was guarding them, I was their ally and they paid me for guarding them with the loot. That's why I was near the stockpile so some people are confused and think that I was the one telling people to into the stockpile. After some talking we finally came to the conclusion that Cherry was the one telling people to press E. I was protecting them because they were at risk to be killed from others. So I could kill those who kill them, which is just normal baiting. Which is completely allowed, we're all in the channel right now. I don't want to poke administrators as they're stressed enough as it is and we desperately need an admin to talk to. If any of the administrators are free and are not tired - We'd love to speak to you and maybe try to get this resolved over team speak and not the forums.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]Removal of ban (Bill Andrews)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:56 pm

I was active quite a bit during this shitstorm and I did not once see Bill encourage people to press E on the stockpile, in fact he condemned it to a degree (when it came to the point where ignorant noobies were getting gunned down over this bait). He started as a paid merc for them and decided to create an alliance and continue protecting them. He shouldn't be punished, and if you guys don't find that he's completely innocent, it should at least be reduced from the ridiculous length that it is.

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]Removal of ban (Bill Andrews)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:03 pm

Has any factual evidence come forth about him exploiting that you are withholding from the community? Otherwise this seems more of a "lets get rid of this guy cause we don't like him" sort of thing. I hate getting into this "drama" and usually i refrain from getting involved but i find this chain of events very interesting.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]Removal of ban (Bill Andrews)   Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:09 pm

True, from what I'm seeing here folding has "a witness" when at least 4 people said that I had nothing to do with exploiting. While it is probably a mistake and folding is stressed out as it is, I just want to play again.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragarien
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]Removal of ban (Bill Andrews)   Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:07 am

I was around for the majority of the day we (Crims) first had war declared on us, I never saw Bill try to bait new players into raiding the lockers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
2015 Halloween PAC Contest Grand Prize Winner

PostSubject: Re: [Approved]Removal of ban (Bill Andrews)   Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:01 am

On our conversation on team speak and with proof of him not exploiting but just simply a hired gun with the community's that where at war with several other factions.

Approved
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Approved]Removal of ban (Bill Andrews)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1