HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]Removal/Shorten ban of Veteran Gary A.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuri S.

PostSubject: [Denied]Removal/Shorten ban of Veteran Gary A.   Mon Mar 28, 2016 2:43 pm

Server:Fallout: Decay

Your SteamID:

Your RP Name:Veteran Gary A.

Date of incident:3/27/16 to 3/28/16

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): During the night not sure

Time Zone:EST

Length of Ban:62 days

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: So apparently, from my info, someone allied to us put a sign on our/their stockpile that said "Press E for free resources" which was breaking the exploiting rule, because new players wouldn't understand. I wasn't really involved with the blue mercs, it was my alt char, that I used just to participate in some wars, and gain some gear. I did place stockpiles in the center/outskirts of town, but never encouraged people to press E on it. Even some admins accepted the mass baiting due to the sign that says RAIDABLE OBJECT. And also I placed a sign on our locker that said "Free T51B try to get it without getting caught by blue mercs" But I put a CLEAR warning on it. Basically all I did in my time in that faction, mass bait, and kill people in wars/kill people who threatened us. AND most admins like Torres, and Raphael who tped us when we started 2-3 wars when the blue mercs started with me and Anthony and asked where we got the requests, and we both simply replied with "They touched our stockpile on purpose or by accident" and they sorta agreed and let us continue wrecking factions at war. I atleast wanted to talk to an admin face to face ingame/ in teamspeak before my 2 month ban, which I think is WAY to long for exploiting, or whatever I was thoughtlessly banned for.

P.S
If this is denied/shortened/accepted, I'd like to speak with the admin that banned me (he was named ??? so I dont know) why I was banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
2015 Halloween PAC Contest Grand Prize Winner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal/Shorten ban of Veteran Gary A.   Wed Mar 30, 2016 10:06 am

I have first hand witnesses to your exploitation and the misleading of people to get them to send your faction a war request. One who was in on the situation along with you and multiple others said to me that you where one of them that told players to go and open the stockpiles or lockers.

Denied
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Removal/Shorten ban of Veteran Gary A.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1