HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Shortened] Removal of ban for Skyler Romanov

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delyriouz111

PostSubject: [Shortened] Removal of ban for Skyler Romanov   Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:33 pm

Server: Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:91898449

Your RP Name:Skyler romanov

Date of incident:3/29/16

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 8:29pm

Time Zone: East

Length of Ban: 2060 minutes (Around that)

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Ok so the server was laggy, And i was checking different props for black/nonblacklisted ones and i was taking some and moving them and dropping them etc to see like the physics of it because i was going to build a base or something with them but i get banned for propspam/minge. I wasnt minging because i was alone by myself and propspam? I would spawn a prop, check then delete it. What the hell?

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban for Skyler Romanov   Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:00 pm

Admins got complaints of you prop spamming, wearing illegal PACs, and being an asshole by spawn extremely large props and swinging them around even after being asked multiple times to stop from multiple players.

Here's some personal advice; don't break server rules and you might not get punished. ???
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban for Skyler Romanov   Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:06 pm

I was in the channel with the admin who banned you when he did it and I did feel it was a bit excessive. From his perspective based on the logs, the server was lagging and he saw you spawning a bunch of props.

Did the admin confront you in any way before the ban?

Last edited by Bizzclaw on Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Delyriouz111

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban for Skyler Romanov   Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:12 pm

No he did not.

And i spawned babies but they told me to stop and then it lagged a bit so i stopped and my pac was mk1 armor which i had but i took it off for a moment to fist fight someone for fun then when i respawned i put my armor back on. So i didnt really go into combat or anything like thaat making anyone thing it was mk1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban for Skyler Romanov   Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:14 pm

According to him, you were also swinging props around and being a general nuisance. You were also previously permanently banned, but it was lifted and you were told to just adhere to the rules and it would be fine.

This is kind of tricky, is there any way you can come on the Teamspeak?
Back to top Go down
efex03

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban for Skyler Romanov   Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:15 pm

Some staff are starting to have a very bad habit of banning users before warning them. Please don't take this as an insult, just conduct a sit before banning so both parties understand what's going on.

View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban for Skyler Romanov   Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:19 pm

efex03 wrote:
Some staff are starting to have a very bad habit of banning users before warning them. Please don't take this as an insult, just conduct a sit before banning so both parties understand what's going on.

I agree, but in some cases the logs and evidence are clear enough that this inst' really necessary.

However, I feel in this situation there should have been some confrontation or warning.
Back to top Go down
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban for Skyler Romanov   Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:50 pm

I was there when skyler was doing this, skyler was spawning cans as well as breakable bottles, and throwing the bottles at people to deal minor damage. He also put his cans inside of my protectrons, which causes major lag, or so im told.

Yes Coront, shower me with group invites! All over!11!:

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Shortened] Removal of ban for Skyler Romanov   Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:01 pm

Situations was talked over the teamspeak and the ban has been sustained but shortened.
Back to top Go down

[Shortened] Removal of ban for Skyler Romanov
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1