HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

question about PAC3

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: question about PAC3   Fri Apr 01, 2016 1:54 am

I just made an eyebot pac, is that okay or does it void the rules? i hope it doesnt void any rules, cause this pac is actaully pretty functional as the eyebot bobs when i walk, which eyebots do actually bob around when they fly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: question about PAC3   Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:55 am

It would be nice if you provided some pictures.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: question about PAC3   Fri Apr 01, 2016 9:37 am

I will send some as soon as I can get back to my computer.

Helpful member of Fallout:Decay's Community
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: question about PAC3   Fri Apr 01, 2016 6:41 pm

http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/281846944717027134/29D24402F2651C1E8BB0645C21F726EF2ACB44A3/
heres the screenshot, Dont worry about any of the models besides the eyebot, i used gmod's default material to test it, but i have materials for the eyebot

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: question about PAC3   Fri Apr 01, 2016 8:06 pm

I don't know of I'm right or not but I think you need to set that picture as a spoiler because of its huge size

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: question about PAC3   Sat Apr 02, 2016 12:13 am

My signature? i didnt even know it was that big

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: question about PAC3   Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:10 am

Quoted from the rules it self
[8] Changing your player into inanimate objects or into a position that hides you is not permitted. (Ex: Solid Snake "cardboard box" PACs are not allowed.)

[16] You can have companions on your PAC (Dogs, Eyebots, etc.), but it must be done correctly. This means that the animations are fine, it doesn't move around with your head, It's not floating (Unless it's supposed to), etc.
Back to top Go down
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: question about PAC3   Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:12 pm

okay so my eyebot's fine.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: question about PAC3   Sat Apr 02, 2016 5:25 pm

As long as the eye bot is a follower and not a player model its self. Not to sound rude but I really think you should read every little rule rules on this server. It stops posts like these where it's a simple question that fills up a recent post page. Hopefully your eye bot is great!  <(☆-☆)>

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: question about PAC3   Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:09 pm

im kinda using the eyebot as the playermodel, just by hiding the original character's entity, and finding the pac3 rules is hard to do when there is a ton of rules you have to read.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamerchef

PostSubject: Re: question about PAC3   Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:08 pm

Hey guys, since I found this thread I too have a question. My question is this, I'm trying to use this model as a player model but I am very new to this, and tried looking it up but I only ended up with this...

I am going to use this model for Fallout Decay, now I know what you're thinking... But Gamerchef you stupid fool, have you read the rules and know what the server is? This is a fucking fallout rp server not a warhammer 40k rp server...I know... But as long as you ignore some of the stuff then I guess it's okay...hopefully...but still some help with this would be amazing, also have a quotes video of the Chaplain!

Noodlers
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: question about PAC3   Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:12 pm

I honestly think an administrator would need to answer this question

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: question about PAC3   Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:05 am

@gamerchef to be honest, it isn't really very RP-friendly so i think if an player who has only been on this server for a month said no, then admins will too

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Made Man

PostSubject: Re: question about PAC3   Sun Apr 03, 2016 3:54 am

Gamerchef wrote:
Hey guys, since I found this thread I too have a question. My question is this, I'm trying to use this model as a player model but I am very new to this, and tried looking it up but I only ended up with this...

I am going to use this model for Fallout Decay, now I know what you're thinking... But Gamerchef you stupid fool, have you read the rules and know what the server is? This is a fucking fallout rp server not a warhammer 40k rp server...I know... But as long as you ignore some of the stuff then I guess it's okay...hopefully...but still some help with this would be amazing, also have a quotes video of the Chaplain!

Yeah, well, when you've got Kyle from South Park walking around, anime figures with massive, flopping tits and women with skintight jumpsuits with a bunch of flashy lights and shit, this isn't nothing. Just putting my two cents out there, is all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: question about PAC3   Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:07 am

Made Man wrote:
Yeah, well, when you've got Kyle from South Park walking around, anime figures with massive, flopping tits and women with skintight jumpsuits with a bunch of flashy lights and shit, this isn't nothing. Just putting my two cents out there, is all.
true. but when the admins aren't on, its like free pac3 night.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: question about PAC3   Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:28 am

Gamerchef wrote:

I'm guessing that your problem is that it's just a statue.
What you have to do is go to a program in which you can cut individual bones (Like Blender)
And then put them on your fallout character's bones in-game.
It's a very lengthy process and if you're new to pac you should not
waste your time on it and just try to re-create it in game with other models.
TF2 provides a good range of models like that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: question about PAC3   Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:28 am

@GhostlyGhoul The eyebot as a player model is OK (This is me approving it) BUT you can't use it and must immediately take it off during any player versus player combat situations. Make a PAC Clear bind, if you don't know how to do that ask in the admin chat in-game. If you are caught in a player versus player combat situation with your PAC on, it will result in a ban.

@Gamerchef Well, it's a bit of a stretch, what's the RP behind it, what is it going to be on Fallout Decay?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: question about PAC3   Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:36 am

@warandally Bizz told me the eyebot pac is against the rules so im not going to use the pac anymore

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gamerchef

PostSubject: Re: question about PAC3   Sun Apr 03, 2016 11:22 am

@Warandally I want to use this for Knight Jakob Teller, since I want to make his appearance more than some knight in a T-45d suit. He has served the BoS for over two years and I think along those years he was given some medals and awards from Elder Leon Price himself and in return felt blessed and honored to fight with him and the brotherhood of steel.

He prays for the brotherhood and Elder Leon Price to one day become a Knight Sergeant and lead his men to honor, glory, and victory for the brotherhood of steel! His courageous battle cry fills knights morale and keeps fighting on, even when the odds are against them! He fights even to the last man standing because he knows that it's the true way a brotherhood of steel knights fights, even against everything is at him, he's still is going to fight to the end!

Seen above is Knight Teller ready to kick some fucking ignorant raiders and shove his super sledge up their assholes.

Quote of the day:"Do not question the brotherhood of steel, but instead, believe in the brotherhood of steel."-From Knight Jakob Teller.

Knight Jakob Teller believes he is a walking weapon for the Brotherhood of Steel, and Elder Leon Price. He believes that the Brotherhood of Steel can help the wastelanders if they put more effort into it (Which they already are), He inspires, makes, and fights with the strongest knights chosen to be with him and go unleash a powerful assault on all that dare oppose them!

Although Knight Jakob Teller may seem like a walking crazy yelling knight, he still has a touch of innocence and will help Wastelanders if he can. But if you dare ever talk to the Brotherhood of Steel like they're nothing but raiders, or talk shit about Elder Leon Price...

You will be the next one to be purged in the name of the Brotherhood of Steel and Elder Leon Price by himself...

FOR THE BROTHERHOOD OF STEEL, FOR ELDER LEON PRICE, FOR THE WASTELAND CHARGEEEEEEE!!!

GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: question about PAC3   Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:42 pm

@Gamerchef now, that's a BOS knight i wouldn't mess with

Back to top Go down
View user profile

question about PAC3
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1