HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent

Share | 

Fallout model textures for PAC

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jasiukawalek

PostSubject: Fallout model textures for PAC   Sat Apr 02, 2016 6:01 am

I have a question, I recently tried to get into Fallout model editing with PAC however I can't seem to find any player model files in my Gmod folder to get the textures for some modding. Any help?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: Fallout model textures for PAC   Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:37 am

From what I've heard, is that it's hell to pac with fallout models for some reason. I don't really know how I could trouble shoot besides saying that you shouldn't pac with the fallout models

Danny no:

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
jasiukawalek

PostSubject: Re: Fallout model textures for PAC   Sat Apr 02, 2016 7:41 am

ThisIsTheLastOne wrote:
From what I've heard, is that it's hell to pac with fallout models for some reason. I don't really know how I could trouble shoot besides saying that you shouldn't pac with the fallout models
I tried, It still looks good so far. I just need the textures so the "PACharacter" would have clothing, cuz I don't want to have it as a naked person.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Fallout model textures for PAC   Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:52 pm

The player models on the server are located under Browse -> Games -> All -> Fallout -> Player. If you don't have that folder, you should go to Bizzclaw's Steam and manually subscribe to all the stuff there related to Postnuke, then you can just browse to your Steam Addons in game to view the models. They aren't textures, they are separate models.

Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fallout model textures for PAC   Sat Apr 02, 2016 1:57 pm

If you want to handpick the files outside from the garry's mod client, install the workshop pack.
Then use GMAD extractor and select either the male or female addon from the addons folder so you can get the files.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Fallout model textures for PAC   Sat Apr 02, 2016 2:20 pm

jasiukawalek wrote:
ThisIsTheLastOne wrote:
I tried, It still looks good so far. I just need the textures so the "PACharacter" would have clothing, cuz I don't want to have it as a naked person.

Link to Gmad: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/isdtmq94m6ebi6p/2016-04-02_14-17-38.mp4?dl=0

This will extract all the sounds/textures/models. Use VTFEdit to convert the textures into JPG's for use with PAC. Sometimes PNG's cause problems. Using textures larger than 1024x1024 can cause problems. Do it for both the male and female models if you want both.

PostSubject: Re: Fallout model textures for PAC   

Back to top Go down

Fallout model textures for PAC
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Fallout Decay :: Fallout Decay General Discussion-
Jump to: