HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]The Unbanning Of Vokak (With Sincere Apologies)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xx_ESTE_xX

PostSubject: [Denied]The Unbanning Of Vokak (With Sincere Apologies)   Sat Apr 02, 2016 10:42 pm

I just want to inform everyone that I am posting this ban appeal on the behalf of Vokak. I believe that vokak have change since the last time I've hear him.

Server: Frostburnt Foundation: Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:147670467

Date Of Incident: End Of February, Around That Time

Time Of Incident: I Have No Clue, I Am Unable To Recall

Time Zone: Eastern Standard

Length Of Ban: Permanent

Please Explain What Happened From Start To Finish:

Let me start by saying I am ashamed of what I did, and honestly feel terrible for saying those things. I want you all to know I have reformed, and if I am unable to come back to the server, I at least am able to be in society as a normal person.

I will begin under here.

So I do not have a clean slate. One perma ban, and a whole entire sheet of other infractions. I know a lot of people hate me, and I can see why. But I am a veteran here, since late 2013. I  have seen a ton, and have seen the server go through many different times. But I have a special place for it in my heart, and no matter what I have come back. But let me tell you why I was banned. So one time I was very angry, and I don't know at what, and began to ramble about some very serious stuff that has happened to me, and has mentally corrupted me. If you were wondering, I was molested and if anyone want to ask me about it, I won’t speak about it as it's very hard to talk about. ( I will not be naming anyone involved here, for privacy sake. You know who you are.) Person 1 was there, and wanted to talk. Person 2 was also there. Person 1 and 2 felt sorry for me and told me to contact police and the normal things you would tell a person like me. I went on with my day as I was still serving a month ban at the time. So later I began to play cards against humanity with Mr. Symbols and a few others, and Person 1 contacted me. He needed to talk to me and I was annoyed, but was forced to do it as I didn't want him to get annoyed. We talked and he said he would help me, and I stupidly sent him personal info, as I really thought he was being sincere and wanted to help me catch this jerk. But instead he also needed me to answer a question. I said that I said weird things to girls, and he got me to say it on recording without me knowing it. He “agreed” to not tell anyone what we spoke about, but if you knew who this was you probably would think he would lie. I then left the teamspeak, and was messaged on steam by Person 1 that he had results, and to come back. Instead I was pulled into a staff meeting room with the every staff member. I was then told by Admin 1 that I was a sick freak, and the police were being called and I was then perma banned. The color drained from my body, and I started getting ready for my downward spiral. I said my goodbyes, yet Admin 1 pardoned me. Or at least lied about, as my family received a call from the SVU of Philadelphia, and a very, very long (and painful) talking from my mother. I won't lie, I took some bruises from that. So later in the month of March I began to go to therapy. My schedule was once a week, then two, and now once a month. No charges are being pressed unless I ever repeat what I said, which has pushed me to reform and change my actions. I am sincerely sorry for what I said. I also was alerted that someone made a fake audio recording of me saying that I raped someone. Even if you haven't heard this, I did not do this, and I honestly can’t believe this person would go to these lengths to try and make me look bad. I really hope you can see me eye to eye, as a different person who has undergone phycological reforment. If you do not think I deserve to come back, just give me a minus one. But I honestly just really want to see old friends and get a favorite pass time back. And excuse my grammar, if it is bad. I typed this on the clock, coming up with it as I went. I will do anything to come back, even if it does mean I have to have my account wiped, even though that is very minimalistic. I can make a public apology to the community. I honestly don’t think I’ll be able to come back, but it is worth a shot, no?

If You Have Any Evidence To Support This Report, Please Give It Here: None, and none needed since it would not help.

A man once said," To kill or to be killed, unless your enemy can't be killed, well then you're fucked..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]The Unbanning Of Vokak (With Sincere Apologies)   Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:00 pm

+1. Even though I didn't really know him that well and that my experiences with him was me getting sniped. I honestly think that he should come back.

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]The Unbanning Of Vokak (With Sincere Apologies)   Sat Apr 02, 2016 11:24 pm

Whatever happend to you (vokak), the past is the past now, keep up with the steel heart.

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]The Unbanning Of Vokak (With Sincere Apologies)   Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:08 am

No. Get out.

You've proven you've learned absolutely NOTHING by still LYING about the audio recording.

Goodbye.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator
Donator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]The Unbanning Of Vokak (With Sincere Apologies)   Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:46 am

I usually refrain from commenting on these things as I recognize its not up to me, but I think I'll make an exception this time.

No thank you.

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]The Unbanning Of Vokak (With Sincere Apologies)   Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:00 am

Haha, vokak, you mean that guy who was only unbanned because the ban list was deleted and we just didn't reban him, haha, that 2 year old in the brain child, haha, here lets let Exavolt answer that.

Exavolt wrote:
No thank you.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]The Unbanning Of Vokak (With Sincere Apologies)   Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:16 am

Reasons we don't like Vokak, the 2 year old for brain.

[LINKS REMOVED BY CORONT]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]The Unbanning Of Vokak (With Sincere Apologies)   Sun Apr 03, 2016 2:26 am

Brig, those links,xD

Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]The Unbanning Of Vokak (With Sincere Apologies)   Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:14 am

Please no...
The biggest shithead I've ever had a chance to speak to,
Sorry but my experiences with him were not good.

Also you should NEVER give ANYONE your personal information.
Whether it be your friend or a staff member, you don't know what
their intentions are and could be a completely different person off the internet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]The Unbanning Of Vokak (With Sincere Apologies)   Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:20 am

Listen, Vokak. You need to wait a few more months. I know you loved this server a lot and all, but your comments are still very much in the recent past. Now, I don't think we need to be throwing these sort of insults at him, as even though what he said was horrible he is just a kid, and is at least going through the motions of therapy. -1 until at least a few more months pass.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]The Unbanning Of Vokak (With Sincere Apologies)   Mon Apr 04, 2016 4:08 pm

You want to see and hear yourself say and type "I raped and molested girls"??? Because multiple staff members have video recordings so yea no... You failed to mention that so its a -1 from me for now at least... The past is the past and I let that go but give it a few more months...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Notorious B.R.L.
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]The Unbanning Of Vokak (With Sincere Apologies)   Mon Apr 04, 2016 6:00 pm

Mike Nespo wrote:
You want to see and hear yourself say and type "I raped and molested girls"??? Because multiple staff members have video recordings so yea no... You failed to mention that so its a -1 from me for now at least... The past is the past and I let that go but give it a few more months...

Oh good point, I remember that so I'm with mike & Waran -1

Biggie Smalls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]The Unbanning Of Vokak (With Sincere Apologies)   Mon Apr 04, 2016 10:56 pm

yeah he said he was a kid diddler lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]The Unbanning Of Vokak (With Sincere Apologies)   Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:08 am

I may not have been on in a while, but I remember what you did, -1.

You can go somewhere else until you mature, I have the feeling you are a bit too young to fully realize whats going on.

Chess
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]The Unbanning Of Vokak (With Sincere Apologies)   Tue Apr 05, 2016 12:42 pm

He can't even post his own appeal? Why? That's already hella gay in my books. I'd rather not have a child fiddler in this group, ever. Especially since I own one of those. A child, that is. So no. You get a -1 from me.

Xx_ESTE_xX

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]The Unbanning Of Vokak (With Sincere Apologies)   Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:20 am

Chess, I would want to inform you that Vokak account have been heavily restricted or deleted from this community forms because of this incident.

I would also inform you that I advise Vokak to 'NOT' make a new account on this forms because it can effect the outcome of this ban appeal.

And thus, I was the one who posted this appeal on his behalf.

A man once said," To kill or to be killed, unless your enemy can't be killed, well then you're fucked..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]The Unbanning Of Vokak (With Sincere Apologies)   Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:27 am

Already posted my opinion but wanted to add something:

I feel like giving him a secon chance would only be provoking his problems, which he obviously has. It's best to keep him away. If you let him in, it will only give him a playground to play on and express them. Which is obviously what none of us want. Whoever banned you had a very good reason to.

I'm sure that I don't have to go into detail, as you probably already see where I'm going at.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Warren

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]The Unbanning Of Vokak (With Sincere Apologies)   Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:50 am

Oh god please no. He just caused problems before, he will only continue to do so again, there's no way he has learned his lesson from all the times I've seen him screw up time and time again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
neo_child

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]The Unbanning Of Vokak (With Sincere Apologies)   Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:46 am

Personally, I feel like he should be given some time to think, some time away from people who, as of right now, despise him. However, I do feel whoever ratted on him should feel somewhat bad. Even though this is a serious thing, the fact he confided into that person shows that he really just needed someone to vent things that would otherwise be taboo.

It may be good that he is banned for what he did but the fact that he could've changed had that person kept quiet and just talked to him or at least became his confidant to let him vent his anger and problems, this wouldn't be this bad.

True, he shouldn't have given THAT much info but it was to a person who promised to help him, who promised to not judge him even if what he will say is horrible.

If he is let back in, just watch him. How would you feel if you told your secrets to a friend and have that friend humiliate you in front of everyone INCLUDING your parents? Its not a good feeling, coming from personal experience. Its not that easy to tell someone something that sensitive. You notice things real easily when you tell things like that, people walk around you differently, act differently, its very unnerving.

He may have caused problems in the past and this may be the coup de grace of all his problems but name shaming and humiliating him ain't gonna make him feel any better or make the problem disappear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dr.amnesia

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]The Unbanning Of Vokak (With Sincere Apologies)   Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:12 am

well, idk how i feel about this.

my experiance with vokak has been negative but its also been negative with a lot of other players (such is the way of the wastes)

I'm sorry to hear that you got molested and my heart goes out too you. I understand that pain seriously.
However if you do like children in that way I would be very very disgusted on a personal level I hope to god this is not true.
I hope therapy works out for you and may you walk with allah or god bless w.e you prefer

I also agree with neochild but tbh if somthing like this happened to me i wouldn't want to come back to the community. calling the cops? dam...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]The Unbanning Of Vokak (With Sincere Apologies)   Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:19 am

I give you my condolences for anything you've suffered in due past however as anyone should know, you shouldn't be sharing that kind of personal information on such a place as the Internet. After reading the appeal I almost feel as if the people who contacted the police were doing so out of worry for your well being. If not, it's extremely unfortunate that they would find something so horrid, funny.

That aside, I hope you get the help you need so you can move on with your life. If the allegations in regards to children is true I hope you seek help as that's something else.

Personally, I don't think coming back to the community would assist you Mentally nor would it release any Burden you may have currently.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]The Unbanning Of Vokak (With Sincere Apologies)   Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:42 am

in case it isnt clear yet

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]The Unbanning Of Vokak (With Sincere Apologies)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1