HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Removal of PAC ban - Nick Brawk [Resolved]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nixinized

PostSubject: Removal of PAC ban - Nick Brawk [Resolved]   Sun Apr 03, 2016 4:45 pm

Server: Fallout: Decay - Primary

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2210053

Your RP Name: Nick Brawk

Date of incident: 4/3/2016

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): My guess would be around... 4:00-4:30 PM

Time Zone: EST

Length of Ban: Perma (PAC ban)

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: (The entirety of this issue has been over a span of a few weeks so bear with me here.) Folding and I have had a few conversations about my PAC having 'illegal' pieces of armor on it, mainly Panzer. He'd tell me his concerns, first being that I had Panzer has almost my entirety of my legs, so I fixed that, piecing it down to only my feet/shins. I believe there were some others in between, but the last time I heard from him on this issue was regarding my helmet (comprised of 20+ props being very very modified) having a Panzer shell on it, so I changed it to a different one. And then after seeing me earlier today wearing this PAC he decided to PAC ban me. I also do want to add that I had a conversation with Gerald (Scruffy) about this issue and he told me that my PAC was fine as long as I was wearing at least light armor under it, so after then I made sure not to wear my PAC without my trusty reinforced leather armor. I also had a conversation with another veteran player about this issue after I was PAC banned, he had the shoulderpad of the Panzer set and I told him that it was considered illegal because it was 'power armor', he continued to tell me that he only used a piece of it as explained in the rules "However, you can PAC on PIECES of an armor (IE: Leg plates, Chestplates, Arm pieces, etc.). This only counts for pieces of body armor, you still have to wear the helmet", even if it was 'power armor'. I've read the rules many times regarding PAC trying to keep myself within server rules because I don't like to infringe upon them, but what I'm seeing is a differing in interpretation of this rule, some saying that it's fine if you only use pieces and aren't wearing it, others saying that you may only use those pieces if you're wearing that armor.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: N/A
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: Removal of PAC ban - Nick Brawk [Resolved]   Mon Apr 04, 2016 1:54 pm

Nevermind, I was unbanned from PAC and no one told me. Lol.

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: Removal of PAC ban - Nick Brawk [Resolved]   Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:22 pm

Thread can be set to Resolved and Locked.

Removal of PAC ban - Nick Brawk [Resolved]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1