HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Removal of Ban - MLG Eevee (Or shortening) [Shortened]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MLG Eevee

PostSubject: Removal of Ban - MLG Eevee (Or shortening) [Shortened]   Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:07 pm

Fallout Decay - Primary
STEAM_0:0:56254022
Handlebar
05/04/16
19:56
Central Time Zone
Permanent
I went up to my friend and asked him to heal me and he did not, so I got a knife and told him to heal me or I would kill him, then he ran and I accidentally hit someone at a vendor and an admin was talking to me about it when Hoss perma banned me. I don't think that alone should have me perma banned.

Mike Nespo

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban - MLG Eevee (Or shortening) [Shortened]   Tue Apr 05, 2016 8:28 pm

Okay let me start off by saying what you did was wrong but it does not deserve a perma ban!
You can't just tell a medic to heal you or you will kill them it's technically considered mugging in my opinion... You are forcing the person to use their ability on you or they will be killed... It's like me telling you to give me your money then killing u if you did not comply and if it was your friend why would you kill him if he didn't heal you lol? But hey +1 on a shortened ban I would say a brief read up on the rules and a couple hour ban at most, if it is his first offense but hey we will see how this turns out I may be wrong so let's see how it goes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban - MLG Eevee (Or shortening) [Shortened]   Tue Apr 05, 2016 10:14 pm

Weren't you JUST unbanned?

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban - MLG Eevee (Or shortening) [Shortened]   Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:09 am

Yes.

:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban - MLG Eevee (Or shortening) [Shortened]   Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:56 am

One thing I'm going to mention in which I forgot to when I pulled you aside on TeamSpeak lay night.

Read closely now.
Make sure both parties are aware of the current situation be it serious or a giant meme, in almost all cases one party was not in agreeance (New Word) with what the other Player believed to be acceptable.

Trust me, from personal experience you need to learn who prefers more serious game play then meme game play.
I've had issues in the past where I've upset people over seemingly harmless activites but you need to realize that people take things differently and play differently.

For example;
Me: Bruce you disgusting Mongloid.
Bruce: No u

---

Me: Torres you greedy jew.
Torres: No plz ;-;

Anyways, jokes aside.
First off it wasn't a great idea to even attempt such a thing, I wouldn't take it as a joke really. More of a Minge action, let alone rulebreaking. Atop that you were just unbanned that day or the day before hand.

Honestly, I'd like to see this ban reduced to the 11th (1 Week) as that seems more then reasonable but if done so you'd be under watch so we make sure you don't make these mistakes again.

However, I'm not the one who banned you nor do I have the power to overthrow this decision. So, I'll be leaving this to Hoss or a higher Administrators discretion.

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban - MLG Eevee (Or shortening) [Shortened]   Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:44 pm

[Shortened]  You'll be unbanned on the 11th.

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Removal of Ban - MLG Eevee (Or shortening) [Shortened]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1