Yurik Hunt

PostSubject: [Denied]Removal Of Ban Yurik Hunt    Sun Apr 10, 2016 2:59 pm

Server: Post Nuke Primary
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6058796
RP Name: Rachel Young
Date: 24/03/16 21:44
Timezone: Mountain Time
Length: Forever
Explain: i was running around RPing doing my stuff, and i hear that Mike is a Mod. So i bring up the fact of how his CHARACTER hence to real life) Jack Shepard is really mean  and has done a bunch of things. This whole time im on this topic, I am talking about Mike as his character Jack Shepard because I was RPing the whole time. Later, I hear about this thing where players wanted to make up excuses to get Mike's Mod removed, but I took no part in this. I brought the incident of such up with Warren and Mike himslef, and told them I was not apart of this scandle. As i was going around talking about Jack (Mike Nespo's RP character) i was emphasizing how I was talking about Mikes character Jack and how he is portrayed as a mean-raiding type of person. i did not mean any of the insults directly to Mike as a person, but as his protrayed character only. Hence why I was saying Jack Shepard instead of Mike Nespo.

And to clear something up, when i called Jack a spolied brat, I was refering to the communities he has backing him p to give him what he wants for certain raids or killings.

I did not mean these insults as an offence towards Mike himself, but towards his character and how he uses his character. Further refrence, I go around insulting people alot IN CHARACTER (This uses alot of profound language that I will not repeat cause it's bad) and we all laugh it off and they know its a joke and im never serious. If i where serious, I wouldnt say anything, instead I would take action in RP. This whole incdident was in RP for me, I am not sure everyone taking part was in RP aswell, but I assure you, I was in RP during this time.

Evidence: Rp For me is using my mic and talking. being out of RP (or OOC) is the OOC typing chat so everyone can see what i say and not have to repeat myself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yurik Hunt

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban Yurik Hunt    Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:01 pm

Mentioning, as we where in a skype call the day of my ban, Mike says "I personally forgive you, but the admins are not so forgiving." If you wish to have a backup for this, ask Warren, he heard the whole skype call, yet I am not entirly sure if teveryone in the TS could hear it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
The Rat

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban Yurik Hunt    Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:20 pm

Yeah, This seems like it was a misunderstanding. I mean as long as you dont swear through LOOC or explicitley direct it at the person in real life. cursing should be OK in my opinion.
+1

From the place of ground zero, O lord deliver us.
From the rain of the cobalt, O lord deliver us.
From the rain of the strontium, O lord deliver us.
From the fall of the cesium, O lord deliver us.
From the curse of the fallout, O lord deliver us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban Yurik Hunt    Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:50 pm

If all of this was said in mic this ban should be removed, the only way to talk OOC is LOOC chat or TS. +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ObscureNightmare

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban Yurik Hunt    Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:05 pm

I've got to agree with Tears. none of what was said was put in OOC chat. there was no ban necessary +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban Yurik Hunt    Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:20 pm

If you truly were in RP the only punishment you should've received was a warning from Jack (character) to stop as you were kind of putting him at risk, Not a ban.
+support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban Yurik Hunt    Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:42 pm

"I don't care about this server, I don't care if I get banned"
Yurik Hunt- March 24
"I don't give a shit if your friend killed himself"
Yurik Hunt- March 24
We don't really want you back on these servers, honestly. See it was just going to be a warning at first, then you starting saying a bunch of horrible shit that wasn't even related. So, try again in a few months maybe?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yurik Hunt

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban Yurik Hunt    Sun Apr 10, 2016 5:50 pm

it was denied, but i shall say this. I told Mike that I was Sorry that his friend died. Yurik- "I am really sorry to hear that your friend died" Mike- "And im really sorry about what happened to your friends. I personally forgive you but I dont beleive the admisn will be so forgiving." Yurik- "Im fine with getting banned ill make a ban appeal in a while. But as of right now I dont care about the ban"

I typed up everything that was said. Which is why you could hear me typing the whole time.

im fine with it being denied, guess ill wait a few months.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban Yurik Hunt    Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:34 am

Yurik Hunt wrote:
Server: Post Nuke Primary
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:6058796
RP Name: Rachel Young
Date: 24/03/16 21:44
Timezone: Mountain Time
Length: Forever
Explain: i was running around RPing doing my stuff, and i hear that Mike is a Mod. So i bring up the fact of how his CHARACTER hence to real life) Jack Shepard is really mean  and has done a bunch of things. This whole time im on this topic, I am talking about Mike as his character Jack Shepard because I was RPing the whole time. Later, I hear about this thing where players wanted to make up excuses to get Mike's Mod removed, but I took no part in this. I brought the incident of such up with Warren and Mike himslef, and told them I was not apart of this scandle. As i was going around talking about Jack (Mike Nespo's RP character) i was emphasizing how I was talking about Mikes character Jack and how he is portrayed as a mean-raiding type of person. i did not mean any of the insults directly to Mike as a person, but as his protrayed character only. Hence why I was saying Jack Shepard instead of Mike Nespo.

And to clear something up, when i called Jack a spolied brat, I was refering to the communities he has backing him p to give him what he wants for certain raids or killings.

I did not mean these insults as an offence towards Mike himself, but towards his character and how he uses his character. Further refrence, I go around insulting people alot IN CHARACTER (This uses alot of profound language that I will not repeat cause it's bad) and we all laugh it off and they know its a joke and im never serious. If i where serious, I wouldnt say anything, instead I would take action in RP. This whole incdident was in RP for me, I am not sure everyone taking part was in RP aswell, but I assure you, I was in RP during this time.

Evidence: Rp For me is using my mic and talking. being out of RP (or OOC) is the OOC typing chat so everyone can see what i say and not have to repeat myself.

I have deleted the last two posts as they have nothing to contribute to the issue at hand.
Spoiler:

Please do not post comments like this on ban appeals people, you will be punished, regardless of your position. I don't care if we've let it slip in the past, I'm going to start clamping down on it now because it's childish and I'm tired of him.

Anyways, if what you are saying is true, you shouldn't be banned. I find it sad that you feel the need to differentiate between talking about him as a staff member, and talking about him as a character because either way, you shouldn't really be punished for it unless you're just straight up harassing him.

Warandally wrote:
"I don't care about this server, I don't care if I get banned"
Yurik Hunt- March 24
"I don't give a shit if your friend killed himself"
Yurik Hunt- March 24
We don't really want you back on these servers, honestly. See it was just going to be a warning at first, then you starting saying a bunch of horrible shit that wasn't even related. So, try again in a few months maybe?

Also, regarding the things Warandally has quoted you on either, even if what you said was wrong, everyone says stuff when they're angry and either way, the things people say shouldn't really keep them from playing on the server unless it's against the rules; all that matters is if you break the rules or not, which I fail to see any instance of here. Now I'm still going to get all sides of this, but based on all you've said, this is my opinion until I get further information.

Last edited by Bizzclaw on Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:47 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Aesop
Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban Yurik Hunt    Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:36 am

i'm going to look further into this for you.

even if you were talking about mike, as a mod, we don't really ban people for criticizing, as long as it doesn't turn into harassment or someone trying to constantly incite a fight.

i'm sure there's more to this that i'm missing, ie warrandally's quotes -- so i'll talk to him, but presuming all you said was in the OP, then i don't know if that really warrants a ban.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban Yurik Hunt    Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:40 pm

Looking more in to this, the ban seems to be a result of the way you talked to mike and Warrandally when confronted about the situation and had nothing to do with what you were saying about Mike.

Now I don't like the idea of people getting banned for what they've said, but I also don't like the idea of people acting in this manner when confronted calmly. It's also a bit disappointing that you have failed to realize this and seem to think you can get away with accusing the staff of banning you for talking out against them when in reality you talked to them abusively after they calmly came to you to talk about the things you were saying on the server. In fact, they were coming to address the issues you had with the staff member in question.

Please be clear in your reports. Hiding things and not telling the full story like you have here is the same as lying to us, so you better have a good response to all this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban Yurik Hunt    Mon Apr 11, 2016 4:02 pm

Hey, so, I dont really belong here, but I just want to ask, are you yurik from talon? because if you are im back, just wanted you to know...

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yurik Hunt

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban Yurik Hunt    Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:17 pm

I do not have a full video recording of the Sky call that Warren, Nespo, and i where in, but i can say for sure that I was helping Mike by keeping this, you may have warren back this up. I remember getting the call and beif addressed by Warren first. I answered all of the wuestions he gave me about what was said, time, who was involved, etc etc. (You may ask them again if you wish.) A few questions later Mike unmuted his mic (or what i assume that it was muted because I saw him in the call) he addresses me and goes on to beleive i talked about him like I was tageting him in personal and wanted to really hurt him. Which i assure was not the case at all. A few minutes later he gives me a story about a friend (that i will not go into detail because i beleive ot to be personal) i tell him my story (again personal) and we bth agree that we are sorry for the events happening. Yet, i don't remenber what i said, but i remember him replying along be lines of "Don't you get it? You are being Perma Banned. We do not allow thretening of staff on the server AT ALL!" I reminded him that i was okay with the ban for now and I understand and at the moment i didnt give to much thought of it so I replied "I do not care" Later into the call, i kept my opinion in, but i remmeber him telling me how "You are a usless sack of shit, and a scum on this earth" (not exactly what he said, but it is close. I do not remember what he said exactly.) At this point I am frustrated because he told me this over a skype call when I only said things in an RP manner. So at this time I know he is directly attacking me. So of course, I tell him my opinion as to how I do not like depression or people who want me to feel pitty for them, and afer, I say "I do not want to talk to him anymore Warren" and he says the same. After that, Warren replies along the lines of, "We have to ban you Yurik, but ill still be here for you" so i told him "No you wont. Theres no reason to be." Then inleave the skype call.

Little to know detail was left out of there escept for the small talk about my offences etc.

I am not the same Yurik as from Talon Company, and I don't enjpy someone else using my name.

If needed to be reminde, this all started as a group talking in RP about how we do not like Jack Sheperd.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban Yurik Hunt    Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:16 am

So, this is all personal stuff? I don't get it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yurik Hunt

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban Yurik Hunt    Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:22 am

The issure that I was banned was not ment to be personal to Mike, as it was all in RP on the Primary Server. The point in which Mike deicides to tell me how he felt like when i insulted him (which again was in RP about his character Jack Sheperd) is personal. The things he told me is personal to him and I. I wont say anything of what Mike told me of his past. That is fir him to choose to tell.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yurik Hunt

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban Yurik Hunt    Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:23 am

I beleive Warren heard it aswell, and I would assume he be descrete enough to keep it as it stands and not share it with anyone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban Yurik Hunt    Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:50 am

I didn't want to post on this because I am amazed you are honestly a great liar... We banned you because of the harassment you gave me and when we confronted you we were speaking to you calmly until you started making excuses for the harassment I endured... You had said "I am 23% sociopathic I don't care what you feel" I did my research and yea no you can't be a percent sociopath and waran can back that. When we were telling you that you are soon to be banned you replied with "I don't care about the server I don't care if I am banned I could care less I don't care about your depression" warran can also back that. When  I gave him an example of cyber bullying I told him my friend killed himself over it and he said "I understand but I don't care if I get banned" waran can also back this. And in the skype call you even admitted it and we said you would be banned... If you have a video then show it so we can clear this up. The reason why I called you scum of the earth is because it's so sad that people like you lie and harass others then make up excuses to justify your actions. Another reason why is because you kept cutting me and you weren't listening to reason. Waran can back all the shit I said because he was there obviously :/. That concludes this have a nice day had to edit this to add one more thing. You called me a spoiled brat when we had said that you are being banned... And a lot of the shit wasn't "in character" and you know it now... Because how would you have known anything about my character when you were gone for weeks then just appear and the very same day you appear the shit talking begins.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yurik Hunt

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban Yurik Hunt    Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:25 am

I would know things because the things I said where about you going through Ranks in the NCR or what you did woth the Wastland Insugents. I called you a spoiled brat in character because communities back you up and give you alpt of things you ask for. I don't have a video to send (as I have said multiple times) and you did not ban me for what was said in the skype because once i answered all of Warrens questions, he said "Everyone in the group who participated in harassing him is being punished." That includes me. And you unmuted you're mic and said something along the lines of "How do you think this makes me feel" as if i where targeting you as a person. Aswell as, "You don't get it Yurik, you are being Perma Banned because of this." Don't tell us i was banned for a diffrent reason, when in reality i was banned for what I said on the server.

Ill bring this up. All this shit talk happened because I heard you became Mod. Yeah i wasnt happy, but I didnt much care. I was hinestly okay with it. But ince others started hearing me talk about Jack Sheperd (in a disaster V3 garage) they asked "Hey who are you talking about? Mike Nespo?" I said yeah because they knew who you where so I didnt see it as revealing a staff member becaus they already knew. Hen i went on to talk about Jack in the Wasteland Insurgents, NCR, Etc Etc that my charavter knew from the times ive played. I used RP the whole time. I told Warren in the questions he asked how they where calling you (Mike Nespo was the name they where using) an asshole. Dick, faggot, etc. Of course i get overcrowded and run out and unload a mag or berrat rounds into the ground, then run off and do my normal buissness. That little powow group kept going for a bit longer, but i dont know what else they said. If I did, I would inform Warren (cause he seems like he main staff for this ban appeal)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal Of Ban Yurik Hunt    Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:16 pm

Yurik sorry but im gonna have to say no to this. You took everytging completely out of character and even went around with a group telling everyone mikes admin name. Also Id think a skype call is out of character? no? Anyway, Yurik I myself am fully aware of the shitstorm you started to turn everyone against nespos character in game because of you not liking him as a staff member. As a matter of fact hes a damn good staff member and we warned you to stop harassing him about it. If none of the owners have nothing left to say im officially denying this appeal.

Denied Unless Case Reopened
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Removal Of Ban Yurik Hunt
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1