Share | 

Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
EMPOLEON

PostSubject: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:38 am

Apeal format:

Title for thread should be: Removal of ban (your name here)

Server: PostnukeRP

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:12495999

Your RP Name: Captain Starr, Isaiah Blackberry, ETC

Date of incident: Years ago (Half or 1 year with alts)

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): N/A

Time Zone: Pacific Islands

Length of Ban: Perm

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Hey Coront/Bizz, if your reading this i'd like to let you know i think im ready to be welcome back into the community. All this just to get banned again? I would think twice about breaking any rules. Why put in all this effort to get unbanned? All i ask is to get unbanned for my birthday May 30. Hopefully you can understand, thanks.

(note) You can see my previous unban appeals to see different reasons for which i got banned for. Overall alt accounts made were exactly TWO. You may be mistaken for three since my cousin actually plays on the community until he got banned months ago, him and my friend. (His ingame name goes by "Strawberry Sprinkles") . Sprinkles made an unban appeal and sorted it all out with a TS chat, including me, sprinkles, bizz, and coront. In my conclusion those two did break rules and made it seem like i was involved because i had a relation with them, but in the end of the day it wasn't me.

(side note) There was a point where banned player database was cleared and my main/alt account were unbanned. That sparked into thinking i had more alts.

(extra note) Riley the k9 and EMPOLEON is the same account. (Coront thought riley was another alt) and does claim it in one of my appeals.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: N/A

Last edited by EMPOLEON on Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:14 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EMPOLEON

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:40 am

I can join team speak or just add me if you want to talk about it.
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197985257727
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:19 am

Are you the guy with all those accounts that try to connect to the server all the time?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinnamon Bun
2015 Halloween PAC Contest 2nd Place

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:34 am

ht
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:10 am

Dude, No. You were clearly minging by inviting all the newish players in your faction and making them go to war so they would get rekt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:43 am

Sure let's unban him, why the fuck not? I mean, we can always just re ban him. Not like we'll forget who he is and give him a light sentence.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
neo_child

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:10 am

Sinnamon Bun wrote:
ht
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:04 am

You don't even bave a reason as to why you are banned in your ban appeal.

Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:23 am

I know some people are being memey about this, and Empoleon's ban has been a running joke. I was heavily considering just posting "lol". But let's consider why Empoleon is banned from a serious perspective. Empoleon, you tried to get around our ban system not one but SEVERAL times. Not only that, but you broke rules on almost every alternative account you made as well. I'm going to have to say no to this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:46 pm

I don't even remember why he was originally banned, just that any alt he made he would break rules on. what rules has he broken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:03 pm

I believe he made alternate accounts to get around his bans.

EMPOLEON

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:38 pm

I know i've broken rules. FYI not all my accounts, only my main and ONE alt. My third account did not break rules and simply was banned for being "EMPOLEON" . Just let it go, its been a long time since i ever broke a rule. The last time i broke a rule was about 2 years ago in game wise, but making an alt account was breaking the rules outter game wise. And my last alt account made, no rules we're broken at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EMPOLEON

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 2:39 pm

When i say "no rules we're broken at all" i mean ingame, because im aware making an alt account is breaking the rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:24 pm

Yeah, he isn't wrong. I think he was really just a minge who kept making accounts. Not duping or a lot of rdm, right? In that case we can just unban him and if he mines just gag him or gimp him, or if he does it with props give him a proper ban length. I'm honestly okay with the guy being unbanned. He's been gone long enough, yeah?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 3:43 pm

Here's my honesty for you Empoleon, I've heard histories about your bans through my friends and the people in this community, of how you were tip toeing over bans via alt accounts. Now just to clarify, my sources is from the community, so I have no clue how many alt accounts you've made. But even though it is just 1 alt account, really dude, I mean come on, this is just making your reputation worst here in this community. And to unban you for on the day of your birthday? That's a poor reason to excuse your ban, even on your alt account too. However this may seem ridiculous out of me, I would say you can come back in to the server, but at least make a proper ban appeal, than asking to be unbanned on the day of your birthday.

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EMPOLEON

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 4:52 pm

Ive made like 10 unban appeals within the years, and the whole community basicly knows the reason i got banned. And thanks for the support, id appreciate getting unbanned for my birthday. If its too much to ask, maybe just for that day?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:04 pm

His original offense after digging around was prop spam and prop kill when it comes down to it, considering the RDM stuff with his original account was between him and another guy both breaking rules.  After that he got banned for saying and doing really troll shit, like telling an admin with some anime pac stuff about the "bombing of Nagashi and Hiroshima" (exact quote) and other stuff that happens.  Long story short it seems-

He's a babyrager and he prop spammed/killed and made alts.  3 year punishment is enough right?  ( OG ban Dec 2 2013 I believe from his former posts)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Brigadier General Bacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:08 pm

I mean, making alts just proves a player really wants to play the game, and can you blame them when the ban is permanent. They don't have a choice if they really want to play. Frankly I could give 9 less fucks (the number of unban appeals hes made) about his alts or raging, it is just a game and he doesn't mean the server any harm, if he fucks up we can reban him, just like the others we've unbanned, i'm all for saying 'fuck it' and giving him a shot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:45 pm

Yeah I totally agree with everyone who is agreeing to unban empoleon, and giving him this chance on getting back on the server. It's reasonable since you want to make an alt account, have fun and play on the server, but you can also make an argument of avoiding the ban. So in my opinion, I would let you on the server. I wouldn't mind him getting on the server, as long you don't break a rule.

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sinnamon Bun
2015 Halloween PAC Contest 2nd Place

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:50 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:08 pm

Check the unban appeals on  account:http://www.frostburnt.com/u818. We don't need him here, he was a minge when he played. Making alt. account shows complete ignorance of the rules, not desire to become better. If I can RDM the server and make an alt. account just so I seem "better", then I might as well just do so. I really don't think he should play on this server, he's been given WAY too many chances. Enough of this last chance stuff, he's had too many. This was his rage quit thread after he was banned. http://www.frostburnt.com/t2148-dafuq So, do we really need that on our servers?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EMPOLEON

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:32 pm

That hurt. You have a point but... *looks at date* :>
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:29 pm

Really not a fan of the concept of "just give them a chance and if they mess up we can just reverse it". If the basis of the appeal consists entirely of only forgetting all the negatives, rather than measuring any positive provocation or gain from their return to community, then it stands in total opposition of logic. Why play play a game of, for example, Russian roulette when you have absolutely nothing to gain, and have already witnessed the repercussions of the negative outcome, s e v e r a l      t i m e s. Are you looking for an unexpected high? I don't believe a return to the community would be appropriate. If i had my say, I would opt to Decline. We have nothing to gain, and credible risk of loss or other drama.

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 10:41 pm

What is there to loose Exavolt? You try to make a point like this is some kind of real life situation, but really im just a guy who wants to have fun on a server made to eintertain.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:52 am

He really had one chance, unless you played back when he originally got banned, Warran, and can give an account of what he did first hand. Like Brig said, alternate accounts means he really does want to play again, and the offense he had on Captain Starr facilitated only a week ban. Sure he raged on the forums but according to bizz, raging and staff disrespect is no reason to ban people for a length of time even close to Empoleon being banned. Been a while since he's been on an alt as well. 6 months? Even that's too long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next