View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:11 am

Brigadier General Bacon wrote:
I mean, making alts just proves a player really wants to play the game, and can you blame them when the ban is permanent. They don't have a choice if they really want to play. Frankly I could give 9 less fucks (the number of unban appeals hes made) about his alts or raging, it is just a game and he doesn't mean the server any harm, if he fucks up we can reban him, just like the others we've unbanned, i'm all for saying 'fuck it' and giving him a shot.

So if I went on a mass rdm spree and made alternate accounts after I got banned, I would be unbanned because I "really want to play on the server?"

What............

No, if he really wanted back he could have waited for a bit after his first ban and then made an appeal

I am strongly against this unbanning, making alt accounts shouldn't justify an unbanning, it should make his ban longer. (Permanent + a month I guess in this case hehehh)

ahugeabruceofpower
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:14 am

Well Crucible, he didn't mass rdm. He prop killed (which isn't possible anymore) and prop spammed (which doesn't warrant a permanent ban)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:24 am

I wasn't planning to post on this as I wasn't around for Empoleon, however I did search the name in which 9 results came up being multiple ban appeals.

Honestly, I'm flattered that you'd go to such extreme effort as to create alt steam accounts to continue playing. However, it isn't really the way to go about getting unbanned. I've never seen you play nor do I have an idea of who you are so I'm neutral but best of luck.

CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:28 am

ahugeabruceofpower wrote:
Well Crucible, he didn't mass rdm.  He prop killed (which isn't possible anymore) and prop spammed  (which doesn't warrant a permanent ban)

Regardless of what someone does, making alt accounts is trying to get around the punishment issued to you, which in itself is breaking another rule.

Maybe we should unbann everyone who has broken the rules and "really" wants to come back....boy that sounds like fun.

EMPOLEON

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:01 pm

I didnt go on a mass rdm spree, and looking back at people who got unbanned im pretty sure theres no accounts where someone jumped right into rdming anyone in sight just after there sentance was over. Crucible, you got me wrong. I just want to enjoy and play the wounderful gamemode. Yes i did make alt accounts because i couldnt help myself with urge to experience the gameplay. But in the end of the day its all up to coront or bizzclaw to either keep me banned or let me back into the community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:51 pm

EMPOLEON wrote:
I didnt go on a mass rdm spree, and looking back at people who got unbanned im pretty sure theres no accounts where someone jumped right into rdming anyone in sight just after there sentance was over. Crucible, you got me wrong. I just want to enjoy and play the wounderful gamemode. Yes i did make alt accounts because i couldnt help myself with urge to experience the gameplay. But in the end of the day its all up to coront or bizzclaw to either keep me banned or let me back into the community.

First off, my rdm thing was an example.

Whatever reason you give for making alt accounts doesn't effect my stance the fact is that you MADE alt accounts.

Oh, and us CSCs can also accept or deny your appeal, but I prefer to let those who are currently not having computer problems and are on the server accept and deny these.

EMPOLEON

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Thu Apr 14, 2016 1:13 am

Crucible, i understand that you would deny my appeal; but as i skid over the comment section there are staff members who support my release. In my opinion, their should be a meeting with bizz or coront before coming to a conclusion. I've sticked to this community since 2013, i broke rules, made alt accounts,minged and raged, but if i played my cards right, matured, and created a good relationship with the community id be way ahead of you bud.

?: What does CSC represent?

Oh and theres no reason to discourage any player, even if he has been banned for years/6 months with an alt account.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YouthePaladin

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:53 am

@EMPOLEON A CSC stands for Common Sense Committee, they are higher than a superadmin so think of them as Head Admins or something like that. (Even though there is no such thing as a Head Admin on Frostburnt) They are selected by Blizzclaw himself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Thu Apr 14, 2016 6:42 am

Buying a game and wasting your money just to troll isn't really a sign showing that you want to play on the server. And you quite clearly were trolling. In your previous appeals Coront said that you were making accounts and sticking out intentionally just to troll. I actually saw you in game on one of your alts. You made yourself an enclave executive just to harass the players and invite new players, then would get yourself in a war so they'd get killed.
-support
Sorry but I generally don't see how a person who got out if their way to mess with a community would actually want to play again.

My rp name is not important, what is important is what I'm going to do. I just fucking hate this server and the player worms feasting on its carcass. This is a time of vengeance and no loot is worth saving. And I will send to spawn as many as I can.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:26 am

"I've sticked to this community since 2013, i broke rules, made alt accounts,minged and raged, but if i played my cards right, matured, and created a good relationship with the community id be way ahead of you bud."
"I've sticked to this community since 2013"
Yeah and most of that time was on alts/being banned.
"I broke rules, MADE ALT ACCOUNTS, minged, and raged,"
Yeah, great qualities for players to have.
"IF I played my cards right, matured, and created a good relationship with the community I'd be way ahead of you bud"
Yeah, but you didn't: That's why you're here now.
"no reason to discourage any player, even if he has been banned for years/6 months with an alt account."

No reason to discourage any player who broke rules in our servers, sure. But when they spend extra amounts of money just to get around our ban system: No.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:02 am

Considering nobody else here has any moral maturity I'll go ahead and suggest that we leave this appeal as is and allow somebody with the proper credentials to make a verdict be it whomever.

As unfortunate as it is, people are making valid assumptions and pointing out the negative of allowing you to become a member of the community again. Fortunately, with our minds set a conclusion can be made whenever held affordable.

Empoleon, if you would. Act with some respect in regards to the current staff members as they should give you. Again, best of luck.

Hopefully this can be done with soon as to prevent further bashing from either party.

Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:46 am

maybe.

we unban fubar on christmas and only for christmas, you should try then, but i'll talk to bizz and we'll have a giggle over it and consider
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]   Thu Apr 14, 2016 2:00 pm

Well, after that last comment, I am just gonna go ahead and slap this on here.

-DENIED- (until further notice)

We don't need or want people like you in our community.

Unban Appeal for EMPOLEON [Denied]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2