PostSubject: Removal of Ban ZacHolyMage [Accepted]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:56 am

Server: Fallout: Decay

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:134881798

Rp Name: Prospero

Date of Incident: 10/04/16

Time of Incident: 1:24

Time Zone: US

Length of Ban: Forever

I killed someone for, really no reason besides items. At the time, i completely forgot to read the first thing that pops up on the screen. The Rules. I though it was a ad every time so i was quick to close it. Just after i killed him an admin came to me, trying to get my attention. I did not know he was an admin. In fact, i though it was just a player who really cared for the server. Anyways, i logged out. The next day, i noticed i was banned. I really like the server. I know what i did was wrong. Please. I won't do it again. This is one of the only Fallout Servers that i really enjoy playing. I like it better than any onther server. No joke. I played the server all the time as soon as i checked it out. So please. Please, i am begging you to please unban me. I will not kill or break the rules again. Please unban me. If i have to give the person their items back, i will. Please, i really like the server. I enjoy it. Please unban me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban ZacHolyMage [Accepted]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:39 am

Yeah, I think you deserve a very stern slap on the wrist. If and when you're unbanned, read the ENTIRE rule sheet, and go over it every once in a while. you can open it with F1. dont screw up again though.

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban ZacHolyMage [Accepted]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:21 pm

Date of incident 10/04/16?!?
Anyway Im not sure if the community wants you to play on the server if you didnt take the time to atleast brush through the rules (which you even agreed to)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban ZacHolyMage [Accepted]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:39 pm

Well there's always a little window that pops up and tells you to read the rules.
But still I mean eh, new players come every day and they forget to read the rules.
It's not up to me but... why not?
+support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban ZacHolyMage [Accepted]   Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:48 pm

I'll get this dealt with when I get home, any possibility that you can go on our teamspeak? If not, no worries.

PostSubject: I can not   Thu Apr 14, 2016 5:41 am

Right now, I just got grounded. The last thing I did was send that Unban Appeal. And I will be grounded for a while. So, sorry, but I can't join teamspeak. I even think of this appeal during school. (Normally because we take notes like we are writing our own dictionary) Look. I know what I did was wrong.I can't join teamspeak. I am sorry. I really, really want to be unbanned. Please. Like, i know I this next part sounds... well... I don't know... a little girlish, but... I almost cried. Like. If I can't play Fallout 4, i retreat to this. Not very manly, i know. But please. Unban me...please.

Oh yeah.The time of incident is
04/10/16. I messed up.
The 10th of April. 2016.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban ZacHolyMage [Accepted]   Thu Apr 14, 2016 7:05 am

That's what I call... Manly Tears. GET IT?!
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban ZacHolyMage [Accepted]   Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:09 am

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and I'll strike a chat with the staff member who banned you. However, if passed it'll be setting your ban down to the 20th of April, unless we can ultimately remove it.

If done I expect you to personally go over the rules with me be it ingame or out. Hopefully we can turn you into a positive, contributing member of the community upon return. Also, you'll be on watch as to prevent any further mishaps.

Best of luck, should be tended to later tonight.
Also, it's unforunate that you've been grounded but it quite fitting as it'll most likely cover your ban time. I used to go through the same thing until realizing that both School and my future were more important then tending to a game. Do your best, focus and be respectful to your caretakers.

After speaking to the Administrator it seems you were one of many going around intentionally causing trouble. Unfortunately, I'll have to leave this to one of my Superiors as this is something I can no longer access.

1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban ZacHolyMage [Accepted]   Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:19 am

Please do not double post. In the future just edit your post and add what you had to say after.

Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban ZacHolyMage [Accepted]   Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:55 pm

Mushroom wrote:
Please do not double post. In the future just edit your post and add what you had to say after.

I allow double posting in reports/appeals section (I fix them anyway most of the time) because of a player named Telion (Now known as Sev) who posted a lot of stuff in reply to others that would've got his abuse report (Possibly even get him banned), and then when someone pointed that out to him, he edited all the posts to say "N/A". He was banned because of that. I don't want anything like that happening again, so I made it impossible for anyone, even staff, to edit posts in appeals/reports, I'll just fix them anyway.

This was the thread http://www.frostburnt.com/t2653-deniedadmin-abuse-report-jack-winters-and-admin
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killingspr33

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban ZacHolyMage [Accepted]   Sat Apr 23, 2016 6:02 pm

Alright, it is April twentyth now. I think i have waited my time patiently. In fact, i waited a little longer by accident. So :F|F: De Luca, if u could unban me now... please. that would be great.
Thankyou.
Also, i will read the rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban ZacHolyMage [Accepted]   Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:30 pm

If you did not take the time to read the rules then please do so
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban ZacHolyMage [Accepted]   Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:48 am

As edited in my post above.
If you haven't been unbanned by now I'd like to know. Nobody has gotten to it yet so I'll have to check up on it.

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban ZacHolyMage [Accepted]   Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:19 pm

Yeah man, no unban yet m8
Back to top Go down
View user profile
killingspr33

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban ZacHolyMage [Accepted]   Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:13 am

I just want to make sure, there has not been a real response to my ban, so if someone could please respond somehow! Thank you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Techlord9

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban ZacHolyMage [Accepted]   Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:53 am

[Accepted]

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Removal of Ban ZacHolyMage [Accepted]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1