PostSubject: [Denied]Removal of ban Dr.Amnesia    Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:51 pm

Server: fallout dekay
Your SteamID: matthandley2
Your RP Name: Dr.amnesia
Date of incident: 12 april 2016
Time of incident 17:45 i believe
Time Zone:eastern
length of Ban: 7 days

I was looking for sombody to build a vendor for me and knight quinn from the BOS offered to switch to his alt to make it for me.
i traded him the materials and he gives me way less than i gave him back all of a sudden, he has over 1000 of each of my resources still. he says he feels bad and that he was ordered by the BOS to do it. I ask for it back and he says just kill me and i said no i want an admin to handle this. I made a mistake thinking that he had broken a rule that had got removed "2 months ago" according to father de luca( it was a fail rp based rule).
anyway im like fine, i decide to put a hit on knight quins alternate account(i forgot the name but we all know it was knight quinn, it was jeny somthing) and then he combat logs. This whole time BOS members like issac are following me constantly and facing me. I find that suspect but i ignore it as i wait for the admin to deal with combat logging.
i call the admin, i wait roughly 12 min and then say to father de luca in admin chat "are you ignoring me because you in BOS...nice"
this is what set him off he appeared and started yelling at me saying how dare you accuse me of favoritism i will ban you for admin disrespect. so i keep my mouth shut and don't say it again because he gave me a warning.
Note: 2 libet members allies of the BOS agreed that it was disrespect, father de luca then let me hear what was going on in hsi team speak and one person told me to shut up i have a dick up my ass. which is way more offensive than what i said to father de luca and just because it was sombody else saying it it came through father de luca mic so its basically him telling me that.
he then tells me that hes talking to knight quin right now and hes trying to get him back on the server. He apologized for yelling at me and we had a mildy civilized talk. I mention that i know BOS members all all in team speak and knight Quinn claims the BOS made him do it. father de luca says he was AFK at the time so he wasnt involved. after about 24 min he (knight quins alternate)comes back on finally and im waiting for father de luca to have a sit with the two of us. all of a sudden congolos drop.
my issue now become unimportant to the admin father deluca and he focuses on the congolos. knight quins alternate account then yelled alla hu akbar and ran into the cogolos and brought them to town, then all of the BOS members who KNOW that its knight quins alternate yell omg lets kill him.
father de luca said he got killed by congolos.
i said okay but he combat logged so why is he not getting banned, father de luca himself said that he was new. I almost laughed, are you kidding me a BOS member new Suspect ? with full power Armour? i said hes not new to father de luca.
at this point its starting to look like hes just covering for him because everybody knows knight quinn is not new. he then changed his reason to i didn't ban him because he didnt know the rules.
so because kngith quins alternate came back online and basically commited suicide it some how dosnt count as combat logging the BOS member gave him all his stuff back so they robbed me of my justice.

thats just the full story but i did not disrespect him all i said was "are you ignoring me because you in BOS...nice", i said it once may i remind you.
father de luca was just saying that i i say it again he will ban me but i didn't. He got frustrated with talking to me he said everybody in BOS is a retard he said he was  a retard and then he you(as in me) are not exempt from being a retard. Hes like im getting another admin to talk to you and i said well if your offering then sure thank you id like to deal with another admin but pleases be quick i have to go to the doctors irl.
at this point i have to log off because i waited 30 min and was already late for my doc appointment. I come back online an hour later and im banned.

so to sum it up all i told him was "are you ignoring me because you in BOS...nice"
and he called me a retard(just because he called everybody a retard does not make it any less worse) and he got sombody else ot say on his mic that i have a dick up my ass and yet im the disrespectful one?

Id like to point out i took back what i said during the whole thing and said not you specifically but BOS in general planned this. and him being apart of the BOS its not like I'd be jumping to a huge conclusion because it was obvious that other members had set me up. Is this what you call disrespect? lol!

many member will vouch that im a great and nice player who always helps new player out and such, i wouldn't lie.
sarahsong and dragon and manlytears and naomi all know me as a good person who doesn't disrespect people and i certainly don't call them retards or say they have dick in their ass.
I have a picture on my steam profile if anybody needs proof of the transaction.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Dr.Amnesia    Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:15 pm

First off, the rule in Question was "Baiting". Upon the start of the sit you originally claimed the player had "fail rp scammed" you. In which I stated there was no such thing. Ten or so minutes afterwards he logged off whilst I was AFK. I messaged him upon coming back and backreading chat in which revealed his question, asking about the situation in which he was involved. I then proceeded to steam message him asking him what he had stolen so I could estimate the value, in which he sent me logs of the resource transaction but also the Resource difference allowing it to fall just over 1000. So, I got him to log back on and resume whatever engagement/situation he was in before hand being a "Pursuit" or whatever you planned to do within the thirty minutes.

After attending to you once again afterwards, explaining why he isn't going to be punished and what will happen from that point you contested and pointed out previous offenses in which you've been punished for. Disregarding them and putting the point of Player Negligence and Misconduct it ultimately falls under the Admins Discretion in which to run a sit. My sits consist of lenient punishments where applicable and harsh ones are mostly unneeded. I then left the sit and allowed you to pursue whatever intent you had since he had rejoined and the time started, walking around town mostly until once again you called for a sit.

After explaining how he died you ultimately went into protest once again citing my eligibility in regards to community ties within the server. Disregarding them once again as I'm as Unbiased as you'll get you started to flare again in regards to personal past offenses and the obvious tantrum over the fact of a warning and next offense week ban.

At that point I felt it was necessary to call upon another Staff Member as I could no longer assist you properly as you intended to refute nearly everything. Unfortunately I was the only Staff Member on so I had to take the sit as much as I wouldn't like to. However, after taking note of nearly half of my superiors I realized that what you had done was completely unnecessary and uncivil.

I spend my free time to assist the players of this community and host events to keep the general populous engaged and joyful. That aside, you are banned for a week for Staff Disrespect and General Harassment. Thanks for ruining my night.

**Edit**
Also, I stuck my mic up into my headset as you proclaimed I was conspiring with the Brotherhood over TeamSpeak to
Target/Scam you. In which the lovely members of Liebert denied the claim.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Dr.Amnesia    Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:29 pm

The "disrespect" in question is hardly as offensive as calling me a retard or have somebody on you're mic say i have a dick up my ass.
and your saying i harassed you??? its the admins job to help players just because i called you multiple times because i had multiple issues.

and just to be clear the 'disrespect' in question is me wondering if your favoring your community member? you really find it that offensive that i needed to be banned for a week?

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dr.amnesia

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Dr.Amnesia    Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:32 pm

you gave leeway too knight quinn because 'he didnt know the rules'.
I didnt know that questioning somebody was disrespect.
therefore i didn't know the rules and that applies too the questions i asked you too.
but i get banned with no lee way because i did stop after you told me too, i even walked away and left town to go scavenge.

and you wonder why i asked if you were ignoring me because he was in BOS
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Dr.Amnesia    Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:03 pm

First of all, there is no rule that was ever existent preventing the scamming of another player, it's the wasteland for crying out loud. Admins are supposed to be unbiased, he was the only admin on at the time. You get who you get and if you don't want a certain staff member you don't really deserve a sit as we take time out of our fun on the server to help you sort your issues out. So don't cherry pick the staff member you get for a sit. We don't need to go banhappy on combat loggers, as all we have to do is get them to return the items, not ban them. I don't think any "leeway" was given here, I'd do the same for any player as long as they aren't repeat offenders, which Knight Quinn isn't. You weren't set up at all, they are just friends. What you did WAS disrespect and you should wait after asking for an admin, and not call them out. That's my take on this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dr.amnesia

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Dr.Amnesia    Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:18 pm

This is not about Quinn necessarily. The forum said to tell the whole story so i did.
The main issue is he thinks i disrespected him and harassed him, thats what i am here to discuss.
I also did not ask for a different admin to talk to, he is the one who offered and tried to get another admin. it was his idea not mine i just agreed with him.
and even if you guys count what i said as disrespect you're ignoring the disrespect he said to me. real professional of an admin to call me a retard and get somebody else to say i have a dick up my ass.
even if that is disrespect, i definitely did not harass him, i was asking an admin for help.
how is asking an admin for help harassment???
so even if i did disrespect him in you're eyes i definitely didn't harass him, its his job as an admin to help. this ban should not be 7 days at least 3 at the most which i still think is unjustified.

side note:quinn said BOS made him do it, thats a set up he admitted to it from the start but it dose not matter anyway im not talking about that.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
neo_child

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Dr.Amnesia    Wed Apr 13, 2016 1:04 am

I mean, problem is in the text itself already....

dr.amnesia wrote:
I was looking for sombody to build a vendor for me and knight quinn from the BOS offered to switch to his alt to make it for me.
....he has over 1000 of each of my resources still. he says he feels bad and that he was ordered by the BOS to do it.

Scamming is fine but the fact that the guy scammed him and claimed that the BOS, which I assume has no ties to this alt character, ordered him to scam the person. If anything it is a failrp situation. You swap to an entirely different character only to carry out the orders of the previous one.

EDIT: What I am trying to say is, although Amnesia was being rude, it was just in the fact that he brought up the situation to De Luca and De Luca dismissed a FailRP situation as legit causing Amnesia to feel that De Luca was biased towards BoS due to him having a character in it, in turn causing this whole debacle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Dr.Amnesia    Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:01 am

So, as amnesia said, this happened:

dr.amnesia wrote:
knight quins alternate account then yelled alla hu akbar and ran into the cogolos and brought them to town

And I looked up the rules and this is what they said:

[1] Creating an alternative character  solely for the act of  minging or  disassociating  your main character from your acts of mingery  may now result in a ban.

Now let's look what things can get you banned by making an alt character for doing this:

[2] Creating a new character and spending your time drawing every mob you find into a town.

As amnesia said, he made an alt character and he bringed conglos into town, and as the rule say ''MAY NOW RESULT IN A BAN'', and they did know who it was.

I think amnesia was not the only one breaking the rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EMPOLEON

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Dr.Amnesia    Wed Apr 13, 2016 2:11 am

dr.amnesia wrote:
father de luca himself said that he was new.

Im pretty sure you need a quite lot of experience to get into the branches of the brotherhood. Not mentioning obsticles to even get to a Knight rank. Now i know i havnt been on the server for a LOONG time but the Eastern Chapter doesnt let anyone in unless you got experiance. So, knowing De Luca is also in the BoS wouldnt he know this? Why make a statement like this?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Dr.Amnesia    Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:30 am

I'm not here in defense of Jacob Wilkinson as a friend, but a player. I also intend to justify the punishment given as you see it unfit.

First off, the conglomerate in question spawned on the W/NW side of town with the distance of about four-five cargo trucks. The original contact made was not by the player in question but by myself and John Walkers Apc that housed Jordan Smith at the time. Being so close to town the conglomerate went inwards.

Secondly, I can have as many alts as I'd like and play however I'd like as long as I abide by the given rules and keep from infringing anyone's game play.

Lastly, community wise.
Jacob Wilkinson is a sweet, energetic young player who enjoys his time standing around and killing npcs to make Leon happy. Also, he enjoys being a meme just as anyone else does. I suppose he wanted to scam or whatever his intention was on an Alt as he must of been bored or feeling a lack of variety.

Anyways,
The original statement in which "New Player" came up was completely out of context as Dr. Amnesia is attempting to portray it as.

When the punishment went into refute I compared it to a new player that forgot or skipped the rules in which they needed to play, say that player among many others made the mistake of believing that they could kill anyone as it is set in Fallout.

Jacob had asked in Admin Chat if it would be counted as Combat Logging due to the Resources given and the difference. However, being AFK at the time I has no ability to give him the proper information. After coming back to my computer I backread and immediately asked him over steam the item he scammed so I could appropriate the value. After all of that it was deemed valuable enough to warrant the thirty minutes. So, I messaged him once again ordering him to get back on the Character and live it out. Unfortunately, he died to the hands of the Invading Conglomerate.

I felt it unnecessary to serve a punishment as it was my own negligence for being unable to provide the proper information as he was confused of the topic. Verbal warning and a next offense week ban for Jacob was given.

You were given a week ban for the negligence in which you caused.
I sat in three sits attempting to appropriate the issue and resolve it on neutral ground for the both of you. After explaining myself, his actions and where it will go from that point you constantly denied my decision as an Administrator and attempted to sarcastically tie community relations. As I stated earlier, I'm as unbiased as you'll find and take it quite personal when anyone attempts to claim otherwise as I go out  of my way to keep the environment positive for you all.

The ban was handed out over advice from my superiors over the mistreatment of my Assistance, time and mental stability.

This will be the last messaged posted as there isn't much left to cover, best of luck and enjoy the rest of your day. If you need to speak with a staff member directly in relation to this issue feel free to contact one of us on our Teamspeak: frostburnt.nfo.servers.com

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Dr.Amnesia    Wed Apr 13, 2016 9:41 am

"The original statement in which "New Player" came up was completely out of context as Dr. Amnesia is attempting to portray it as.

When the punishment went into refute I compared it to a new player that forgot or skipped the rules in which they needed to play, say that player among many others made the mistake of believing that they could kill anyone as it is set in Fallout."

Im sorry but this is not true, you said knight quinn  was a new player and I said he was not new and then you changed the reason. This is a lie and its not out of context I can't believe you doing this. I even typed it in chat that knight quinn is not new, dam i wish i had more screenshots.

you defend Jacob and say he is a sweet energetic young player(which is irrelevant), if you knew me you would know that all i do is scavenge, sell energy items as basically base price and help out new players. Im literally one of the nicest people on that server hands down.

"The ban was handed out over advice from my superiors over the mistreatment of my Assistance, time and mental stability. "

remind me to not call an admin for help again in future. I'd also like to point out putting aside the so called 'disrespect' I didn't know that asking an admin for help multiple times was a rule. You gave knight quinn a second chance because he didn't know the rules(which he should have tbh hes in BOS) but I don't get a second chance, you never said 'stop calling me over here' or anything like that. when it was done it was done and I went to scavenge the wastes.
The whole ordeal was over I leave IRL to go to a doctors appointment i come back and im banned.

"I felt it unnecessary to serve a punishment as it was my own negligence for being unable to provide the proper information as he was confused of the topic. Verbal warning and a next offense week ban for Jacob was given.

You were given a week ban for the negligence in which you caused."

I was confused on the topic too and I got banned for 'harassing' you as well. when you ended it and said you cant deal with this anymore your getting another admin, THAT was the end of or conversation. I didn't bother you after that so I don't under stand how knight quinn was just "confused on the topic" but when im confused on something its negligence.

and thanks manlytears and neochild for pointing out more errors but i doubt they would or will get addressed in my ban appeal

you really think i was harassing you huh? dam

I guess were all just gunna ignore the retard comments and dick up the ass thing...true
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mathew95597

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Dr.Amnesia    Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:06 am

dr.amnesia wrote:
Im literally one of the nicest people on that server hands down
I got competition now since that is what I was known for and still am known for today. "The nicest man in the wasteland!" I got to see if you are capable person to be called the "Nicest person" and carry on my title.  sunny Just kidding mate, I don't mind if you got that, pretty cool if you are!
(unless someone else tells me other wise why I am not that anymore. ;-; Just because I am not on always on the server. I still read the forums to find out what is going on.)

Now back on topic though.  I sometimes forget that vets change their characters and names alot and the rules (Always the rules) ....Some I remember and some I don't. Isn't there a rule that says don't disturb others of their roleplay alot? Even if the player is not new and was on a alt. Isn't that breaking the rules to find out who they are unless they tell you? I think that you still need to treat them as a new player because they want that, not be known as a vet.

Last edited by mathew95597 on Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Dr.Amnesia    Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:15 am

Youre right you caught us we are all biassed staff members. Taking an IC thing into account when its the only admin on is not alllowed. Me and Deluca have personally banned our own people before so a bias is out of the question. Me a a select other staff stand by Delucas desicion. We are volunteers here to help you and for you to immediatly have an uptight attitude at Deluca just for being in the same faction as Quin(mind you he was on an alt that neither me or Luca knew about until the sit) If you think that myself and my other higher ranking managers and owners would allow us to biassed youre surely mistaken. Your stupidity almost made Deluca quit his IC community just because he cant operate as an admin with players taking IC things into an OOC sit. I also will take credit for authorizing youre ban as I was about to ban you anyways for the same reason if not me than another staff. Its complete idiocracy to think that because we play on a certain character you think we wont do our jobs correctly. I agree youre ban lenght was a bit harsh but I respect the discretion of my fellow staff team. Now please, take the rest of your time to think about this. If you have any questions feel free to ask me or another staff member. If youd like to question our manager you may do so as well. And once again I take credit for authorizing this. What can I say im biassed.
[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dr.amnesia

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Dr.Amnesia    Wed Apr 13, 2016 10:53 am

dont worry matthew i said one of the nicest not the nicest Wink something tell me after this I'm going to have a hard time being nice after this (not likely though im Canadian its in my blood to be nice ahah)

woah woah woah price i never said you were biased or any other staff member(it seems like your projecting), in fact i never even said de luca was biased directly. I put 2 and 2 together(apparently in my convoluted mind because thats such a huge leap) and asked if he was ignoring me because hes in BOS and then said nice. I guess i shouldn't have said that last word because thats what this all boils down too.
He also said if you say it again i will ban you, I never said it again after that but got banned anyway(so much for that warning). Btw it was not immediately it was after i called him about knight quins alt combat logging, me and de luca had talked before that and i was not being uptight towards him at all at the start when i asked about RP issues which i was told are not rule breaking. Then i come on here and find out through manlytears post that he was breaking the rules that i originally called father de luca for. also saying the cogolos spawn near town is not a defense when he yells ALLA HU AKBAR and does it (clearly on purpose).
so knight quin broke 3 rules at the end of the day and i wasn't wrong and their was not a rule change for what i brought up and yet father de luca and sombody else told me that that rule changed 2 months ago. THIS is why there was so much confusion and why i was acting uptight

I'm not unreasonable, please inform me if what manlytears said is not longer in the rules

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Dr.Amnesia    Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:00 am

Everything is clarified in my previous post.
In regards to Manly Tears the only rule applicable would be the misuse of an alt but out of the one situation I've had it doesn't apply. Due to the fact of it being a scam, ad unforunate as it is, there isnt anything against it. Also, at the time of the sit, neither of us knew the identity of the player, which wouldn't of mattered to begin with. And to refresh your memory, the sit was over you being "Fail Rp Scammed". Aside from that matter. If you can provide content in which can show or clarify any  general minge activity or constant luring to impede on Roleplay or general game play you can file a Player Report in which one of us would gladly get to for you as it makes the game more enjoyable for all.

I'd suggest Shadow play or Over wolf depending on your computer.
Videos are easier to work off of however Screenshots can apply for most situations.

Take care.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Removal of ban Dr.Amnesia    Wed Apr 13, 2016 11:15 am

ya i figured it was going to go this way

aaaaanywho for a shitty computer which would be better in you're opinion shadow or wolf?? jw

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Removal of ban Dr.Amnesia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1