HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted]Removal of ban: Darneth

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Darneth

PostSubject: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Darneth    Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:48 pm

Server: Frostburn foundation, Fallout: Decay.
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84646837
Date of Incident: 21/02/16
RP Name: Darneth Dussel
Time of incident: 21:49
Length of ban: Permanent

Explanation and apology:

I had joined the server and was going to create a new character. I decided to play around on my current character at the time. I entered the town and began my roleplay situations. Eventually I decided to spice up the surrounding area. I found an explosive prop placed on the map. I brought it to town and tried to (jokingly) RP selling it to a member of the Brotherhood of steel faction for chemicals. He told me to leave. A character grabbed the prop and threw it. Causing it to explode. I don't know why this gave me an idea but in the end it did. I wen't back and grabbed a second prop to have some fun with. I then approached a player with said prop. As he ran I proceeded to toss the prop in a joking manner not expecting it to explode. He was killed in the incident. An admin witnessed this and proceeded to permanently ban me from the server. There was no reason applied in the ban. This was my first serious offense on Frostburn. A single count of RDM. After a little under a year of playing on that server I made one mistake and I was banned. I would like to apologize for my actions. It was unacceptable and a stupid move for an experienced player. You host an enjoyable server that encourages decent players. Trusts decent players. And I did not keep that trust. I'm sorry.

-Darneth
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Darneth    Wed Apr 13, 2016 8:21 pm

I remember Darneth, he was a pretty chill player from what I can remember when I was starting out. My guess is that the map was the older csc_desert that still had the nukes, they've been removed so it's impossible for him to replicate the particular incident since it was updated. I don't think it's unreasonable to unban him +1
Back to top Go down
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Darneth    Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:21 pm

After talking to the Administrator involved he mentioned that you proceeded to run around with said bombs talking about how you've killed so many people with them. Without anything to back it up I'll be leaving this to one of my Superiors as I can longer access this issue, however in the result that you are unbanned I suggest you go through procautions to avoid anything like this happening in the future.

Best of luck.

1st Forum Overlord
1st Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Darneth    Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:18 am

Please refrain from double posting...

Thanks.

Mike Nespo

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Darneth    Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:32 am

Yea uhhh after what de Luca said I am going to have to say -1. Not only did u know what will happen with the bomb the first time you fucked with it but you then proceeded to get another and threw it....... Lol dude everyone makes mistakes shit I have nuked the town once but we don't talk about those times Razz very dark times. Idk dude I honestly think a shortened ban is good Ajax got banned for this reason and it was for 2 weeks
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darneth

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Darneth    Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:47 am

:F|F: De Luca wrote:
After talking to the Administrator involved he mentioned that you proceeded to run around with said bombs talking about how you've killed so many people with them. Without anything to back it up I'll be leaving this to one of my Superiors as I can longer access this issue, however in the result that you are unbanned I suggest you go through procautions to avoid anything like this happening in the future.

Best of luck.

I don't believe I ran around with them exclaiming how many people I had killed. I assume with the amount of time I had taken to respond to this happening has made it a bit fuzzy. And I would absolutely go through precautions. As my first offense I would feel grateful for a second chance. Thank you for looking into it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Darneth    Tue Apr 19, 2016 4:37 pm

Seems like one death was confirmed, claims of you bragging about 300 confirmed kills as a navy sniper doesn't matter really. I'd say we could shorten it to a month
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Darneth

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Darneth    Fri Apr 22, 2016 8:02 pm

ahugeabruceofpower wrote:
Seems like one death was confirmed, claims of you bragging about 300 confirmed kills as a navy sniper doesn't matter really.  I'd say we could shorten it to a month

That's extremely generous. Thank you. I can't wait to rejoin the community.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Darneth    Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:26 pm

Mushroom wrote:
Please refrain from double posting...

Thanks.

I didn't know you were still around!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted]Removal of ban: Darneth    Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:35 pm

Alright, so from the look of this you only killed one guy with a bomb. A few months ago somebody killed a whole bunch of people with a bomb and got a 2 week ban. I'll be unbanning you when I get on shortly.
Accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted]Removal of ban: Darneth
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1