HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Removal of ban (Strawberry Sprinkles)[Denied]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
eekorehc

PostSubject: Removal of ban (Strawberry Sprinkles)[Denied]   Fri Apr 15, 2016 9:32 pm

Server: Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16422827

Your RP Name: Strawberry Sprinkles

Date of incident: 07/11/15

Time of incident (05:19 24hr):

Time Zone: UTC

Length of Ban: forever

Ban Reason: "Planning a mass RDM for loot"

Staff Who Banned Me: ???

Time of ban: For me it was probably 5:45 AM

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I was playing normally then my friend joined and then he killed every one without telling me and then i jack some stuff and the admin told me to give it back and i said it was free loot, i gave it back and the admin did not believe me and i told him to check my loot but he did not and just banned me off of what the other guy said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Strawberry Sprinkles)[Denied]   Fri Apr 15, 2016 10:20 pm

Uh no -1 I was one in the situation. You constantly lied about not having the gear until the admin threaten to banned you.
Back to top Go down
eekorehc

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Strawberry Sprinkles)[Denied]   Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:43 am

The loot was free i did not have to give it up because someone had died. I don't think there's rules against that is it?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Strawberry Sprinkles)[Denied]   Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:15 am

-1 Absolutely not. Your friend killed people and you knew it would be ruled under mass RDM OBVIOUSLY but you still take everyone's loot which would have been invalid anyway and lying to the admins is also punishable I am sorry but no. But I am not sure about a perma though I believe this may be your first offense ...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Strawberry Sprinkles)[Denied]   Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:07 am

eekorehc wrote:
The loot was free i did not have to give it up because someone had died. I don't think there's rules against that is it?

Yeah, you do. If it's RDM then it wasn't valid loot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Strawberry Sprinkles)[Denied]   Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:09 am

eekorehc wrote:
So your friend planned to rdm us and you wanted to get the loot? Basically thats how its sounding
Back to top Go down
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Strawberry Sprinkles)[Denied]   Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:32 am

If a player, any player for that matter is killed in a manner which does not abide by our set guidelines and rules the possessions of said player are then deemed invalid and will be returned.

Anyways, so basically you watched your friend decide to break our rules and somehow figured that taking the victims possessions was a good idea?

I'm sorry but I personally don't feel you can contribute let alone know how to do so.

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Strawberry Sprinkles)[Denied]   Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:59 pm

Oh for real dowg i never new about the loot part my bad. But its still not a reason for me to be perma banned, my friend killed every one (without telling me) like ":F|F: De Luca" said i just watched him.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YouthePaladin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Strawberry Sprinkles)[Denied]   Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:40 pm

This server isn't GMODZ or other zombie server, just because it takes place in a wasteland, doesn't mean you can steal players stuff without a reason, its a Fallout RP server and RDM is completely invalid.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Strawberry Sprinkles)[Denied]   Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:43 pm

eekorehc wrote:
Oh for real dowg i never new about the loot part my bad. But its still not a reason for me to be perma banned, my friend killed every one (without telling me) like ":F|F: De Luca" said i just watched him.
I remember as you said "He messaged me in steam say watch this"
Back to top Go down
Techlord9

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Strawberry Sprinkles)[Denied]   Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:14 pm

[Denied]

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Removal of ban (Strawberry Sprinkles)[Denied]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1