HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Moderator Application (Human Garbage)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Human_Garbage

PostSubject: [Denied] Moderator Application (Human Garbage)   Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:39 am

In-game Name:Connor

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:93747852

Have you donated: nope

Where are you from/time zone:U.S. East coast

How long have you played: I've been on and off playing for quite a while now i played for a few weeks when it was still post nuke rp then got back into it around last  September then stopped playing around October and now i've been active again for about a month

How did you hear about FF: I am a huge fallout fan so i will click on just about anything that has the word "Fallout" in it so when i saw Fallout Decay in the gmod listings i joined and it was awesome.

How old are you:I will be 17 tomorrow

Do you have a microphone:yup

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: de luca, Vinne, big al.(a few more but i forget their names)

Have you played on any of our other servers: none

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? not that i'm aware of no

Why you wish to be Moderator:I wish to become Moderator because there seems to always be a lack of admins and mods and a surplus of people breaking the rules when ever i play and the people who are on cant really do anything when this sort of thing happens besides writing something on the forums which doesn't do anything until some one reads the post and Accepts or denies it which doesn't help in the moment where one of those players being a admin or mod would  

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I can help manage the server whether that is helping players, answering ?'s just doing what ever i can to help

Anything else you want to add: nope
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Human Garbage)   Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:53 am

I'd Rather Not -1

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Human Garbage)   Sat Apr 16, 2016 11:02 am

You have 5 posts, you only know 2 staff members, and your account was created last week. I'd say, play some more; get to know everyone, before you apply for a staff member position. -/+ Support
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Vinnie
Mobster

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Human Garbage)   Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:17 pm

Vinnie: What? Hey boss get a load of this guy eh.

Big Al: Hmm never seen this guy before, like it'd make a difference if I fuckin knew anyways.

Jimmy Z: No guys, I remember who this guy is, he was over by Mahoney's last Saturday by-

Big Al: Shut the fuck up Jimmy no ones talkin to you Jesus Fuckin Christ.

Jimmy Z: Look, how bout we just go get some fuckin drinks eh, and forget about this.

Big Al: Did you not just fuckin hear me, I said No Ones Fuckin Talkin To You Jimmy. Shit!

Vinnie: Boss, or we can go out and get some fuckin drinks and forget about this eh.

Big Al: You know what, that's a great fuckin idea, lets get the fuck outta here
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Human Garbage)   Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:45 pm

Who are you?!?!?

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Human Garbage)   Sun Apr 17, 2016 10:14 am

-1 Who is you?
Back to top Go down
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Human Garbage)   Sun Apr 17, 2016 1:28 pm

Is this a joke application?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Human Garbage)   Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:21 pm

I got two reasons why I have to -1 this application.
1) I don't know you at all
2) More words man, I would love to have more words on the application :I

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application (Human Garbage)   Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:27 pm

[Denied]

Try again when you have more playtime
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Moderator Application (Human Garbage)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1