HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Suggestion] Old PostnukeRP Server

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Juicedtony

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Old PostnukeRP Server   Wed Apr 20, 2016 3:38 pm

Oh thanks man; Either way like I said I love the server and I'm not trying to criticize it or you as the creator. The hunger deterioration might not even be an issue to be honest it's just something I think about when i feed the new guys. Anyway, just like everybody else who has wanted to stay on the server in the past, I'm sure those who like the server will find their way around things.

ahugeabruceofpower

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Old PostnukeRP Server   Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:38 am

I'm fine with a reset
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Old PostnukeRP Server   Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:36 pm

I am going to disagree a reset would be dumb and I am not  saying this because I have tons of gear on my character I am saying this because resetting the server would be pointless. You say that it will benefit the new players but I believe it will, but for a short time... I was once a new player I dealt with the problems in the wasteland I never complained because that was the part of the game until me and kasinki rose to power and made a big faction and we made progress just like every player should. Resetting  the server will not change anything the people who are in power now know  how to get back to their wealth and the current new player population will become rich then the future new player population will complain about how they are getting "harassed". So please take what I said into consideration and think about it before we reset the server... Resetting the server will just delay the inevitable because people that have less will still complain and cry and while people who have a lot will raid others and war others it's all apart of the game.
Thank your for reading!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Old PostnukeRP Server   Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:41 pm

Mike Nespo wrote:
I am going to disagree a reset would be dumb and I am not  saying this because I have tons of gear on my character I am saying this because resetting the server would be pointless. You say that it will benefit the new players but I believe it will, but for a short time... I was once a new player I dealt with the problems in the wasteland I never complained because that was the part of the game until me and kasinki rose to power and made a big faction and we made progress just like every player should. Resetting  the server will not change anything the people who are in power now know  how to get back to their wealth and the current new player population will become rich then the future new player population will complain about how they are getting "harassed". So please take what I said into consideration and think about it before we reset the server... Resetting the server will just delay the inevitable because people that have less will still complain and cry and while people who have a lot will raid others and war others it's all apart of the game.
Thank your for reading!

Eh, didn't think I would but I agree with the statement. You've got a plausible idea. Nobody has actually said we are going to do a reset, just a thought at this point to my knowledge.

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Old PostnukeRP Server   Mon May 02, 2016 7:56 pm

You know DC Stevenson made a server like this right? its in the old postnuke section. not many people on usually but still pretty cool

From the place of ground zero, O lord deliver us.
From the rain of the cobalt, O lord deliver us.
From the rain of the strontium, O lord deliver us.
From the fall of the cesium, O lord deliver us.
From the curse of the fallout, O lord deliver us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: [Suggestion] Old PostnukeRP Server   Mon May 02, 2016 11:33 pm

A reset wouldn't hurt me, I don't find it hard to get stuff and gain resources in the gamemode.

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Suggestion] Old PostnukeRP Server
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2