Removal of Ban Rev [Shortened]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rev

PostSubject: Removal of Ban Rev [Shortened]   Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:49 pm

Your SteamID:

Your RP Name: Rev

Date of incident: 4/19/2016

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): Somewhere between 9 AM and 11 AM.

Time Zone: Mountain Time Zone

Length of Ban: 7 Days

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: I had stole beans from three players role-playing as tribal ghouls. A decent amount of time later I went AFK in Johann's house which is the main 2 story house on gm_disaster. I came back to having my dead body being smashed with multiple melee weapons, the death-cam had allowed me to see the 3 ghouls looting my body. Afterwards I called for an Admin and waited for a decent amount of time and got no response. I had completely forgotten I stole beans from these 3 players, and thought they were simply trolls killing everyone on the server while there was no Staff Member on. So I decided to take matters into my own hands, I equipped a flame thrower and searched for them. I found them under the bridge on gm_disaster so I scorched all 3 with my flame-thrower and got my items back. It was a few minutes later I found myself in an admin sit, then I was reminded by the Admin that I had stole beans from these 3 players, and that they were simply retaliating. I have read the rules fully and thoroughly, especially the section on Murder, and I am not intentionally trying to get myself banned in anyway. I am sorry for my mistake, I can guarantee this will not happen again.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: No.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Techlord9

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban Rev [Shortened]   Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:46 pm

If you know the rules well, you should know breaking NLR because you felt you were RDMed isn't tolerated, no matter the circumstance, I was afk at the time and came back to said situation.

Johann Liebert

Last edited by Techlord9 on Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added info)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban Rev [Shortened]   Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:52 pm

Techlord9 wrote:
If you know the rules well, you should know breaking NLR because you felt you were RDMed isn't tolerated, no matter the circumstance

Right.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Techlord9

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban Rev [Shortened]   Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:02 am

[Shortened]

Johann Liebert
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Removal of Ban Rev [Shortened]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1