HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Resolved] Player abuse report Father De luca

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: [Resolved] Player abuse report Father De luca   Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:36 pm

Server: Fallout: Decay Original

Your SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018719204

Your RP Name: The Trader

Their SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198139557611/

Their RP Name: Father De Luca

Date of incident: 4/19/2016

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 8:15 PM - 8:20 PM

Time Zone: Central

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: So, first off I want to say that :F|F: De Luca is one of the best mods, player, and memer I know, and im really glad to be his steam friend. However, I want to put this here because I think hes abusing the rules just a bit, and continues to kill me for ooc/memes. I witness, all the time really, admins/mods/other players jokingly 'threatening' eachother without any consequence, but if a meme admin walks up to you and threatens you in a joking sort of way and you kill them for it, you'll get a kick or a ban or to the very least have to return the items. I see this happening ALL the time with a lot of the famous memes like Arasmog mckiddiddler and a few others I cant recall the name of, and quite a few times i've seen de luca do this. Once I saw him get punched for meming with someone since the meme sounding like a threat, and he phygunned them across the map and I think it killed them, although I cant recall completely. Anyway, for the most part de luca is really cool and nice, but to get to the main point, he kills me whenever I meme, which I find incredibly annoying because I meme quite often. To recall an event that happened a little while ago, someone in the BoS scammed me, and I made a remark in OOC about the BoS being assholes, and he killed me for it. When he did that, I didn't really have anything on so I just got over it and laughed it off, although I had to get a small ban time because I was little pissed off about the scam and kept mentioning it, breaking NLR or whatnot. But with that, I get to todays topic. Me, Viktor, and this guy named Ben are all sitting in cars waiting for the radstorm to be over. it ends, and we proceed to attack the conglo drop. After this, De luca comes up and I say in mic, which if you know me means im talking OOC (I state this all the time) asking if anyone would sell me some 7.62x51 ammo, I get no response so I use the /y command, and de luca comes over to me, shotgun out, and says to me "Are you threatening me???" and starts to zoom down the shotgun at me. In which I respond with 'ye', in a very memeful way that clearly means no im not, and then I say "/y mug drop ur pants or ima drink this bleach" or some shit, in which de luca says "oh its just a meme" and then proceeds to kill me and take my shit. This is incredibly unfair, because if you've EVER played with me you know I talk with at least some grammar, and I NEVER use words like "ye" or "ur" or "ima" unless im OOC/meming. I find this incredibly unfair to me as I was just joking around and he kills me over it, making me lose a shit load more XP (I went from 1600 to 900 and I destroyed 3 mounds within one week, wot) as well as my Ancient blade, SR25, and SEVA suit. I proceed to tell De Luca I was going to make a player report and he tries to mend the situation by returning my SEVA suit and making me roll for the SR25. after typing in caps at him that it was an unfair kill and I should get all the stuff back, in which he also replies in all caps to just "Roll" he finally breaks in and gives me the SR25.

I really dont hate De Luca, I think hes a really nice guy and if I ever considered becoming a mod hes the kind of person i'd want to model myself after, but I just think this is both incredibly hypocritical as he is constantly meming and getting away with it, but I do it once and he kills me for it.

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player abuse report Father De luca   Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:43 pm

The case of the physgun was Naomi hitting me in spawn, I whipped her and attempted to catch her.
Anyways, I was running around with Boris, Fubar, Silent and Charles.
Then that situation proceeded in which you typed (No mic came from you)

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player abuse report Father De luca   Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:24 pm

The issue has been resolved, now im more just petitioning for my XP back, I really need it.

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Resolved] Player abuse report Father De luca   Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:41 pm

[Resolved]
Back to top Go down
View user profile Online

[Resolved] Player abuse report Father De luca
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1