HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

(accepted) I was very heated but do not deserve a ban.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gershio

PostSubject: (accepted) I was very heated but do not deserve a ban.   Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:57 pm

Title for thread should be: Removal of ban (your name here)

Server: Frostburnt Fallout Decay

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:77999930

Your RP Name: Gershio

Date of incident: 4/21/2016

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 8:00-9:00 PM

Time Zone: Denver

Length of Ban: 3 days, banned on Teamspeak

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: This is a teamspeak incident.

Father De Luca was a personal friend of mine and is a fellow member of the BOS. I think highly of him as both an ally and a Paladin, a superior. However I feel as if he has wronged me. To the point where is has scarred our friendship. You see De Luca is a big fan of events and in turn as a Admin of Frostburnt, creating events. Now I have helped him in the past when making events and they have gone great. We were slavers, farmers and that's about it really. However there is a problem. I am not apart of staff. This means I cannot make events. De Luca being the kind soul that he is told me that me and him would do events together.

Now I have been told that I have no authority to make events and I agree. However De Luca is and he allows me to create a idea for said event and we would do it together. He has promised me on several occasions that we would do more. We have only ever done a handful together and we consistantly had to postpone an event solely because De Luca is either 'not in the mood', 'feels as if he has done enough' or simpily just silence.

Now a week ago I told him that I would be gone for awhile and he promised me: "Since I promised several times to you that we would do an event together and haven't delivered I promise that as soon as you get back from Ohio making an event with you is my TOP PRIORITY!"

I return to frostburnt after a week's absence and surely enough he kept his word... for roughly a few minutes. To his credit I was very heated at that moment. Why? Let me explain.

[1] I was in a teamspeak with several people from LSC, BOS, etc. And they were all screaming playing music it was just cancer. It eventually got to the point where I had to yell SHUT UP to everyone cause I couldnt hear myself think. Now i could have left that was true. But De Luca was in the channel and i neeeded to talk to him. I asked several times please oh please can we move to a different channel. Just silence from him. NOTE: Later I apologized to everyone in the channel that i screamed.

[2] The event was that we were farmers I guess and we were doing some roleplay I guess and he spawned a shit ton of brahmin. Now i have made it VERY clear to him in the past that if he spawned to many of a certain NPC it will affect my preformace. So every 5 seconds my game would freeze and sometimes it would loop a specific sound. Sometimes that sound was the sound of a squeaker saying "nigger" over and over again. Eventually I was forced to run away because that whole area was cancer and I nearly crashed. May i make this clear, De Luca still ignored me this entire time.

[3] Finally De Luca decided to talk to me. You wanna know what he said: He accused me of being a meme to him and called the event off. He said that I 'yelled at him". Now let me make this clear. I was very hot headed at that time. I yelled at the people on the teamspeak for being memes, i had my computer shit on me several times, and had the person I was supposed to do an event with ignore me the entire time. BUT NOT ONCE DID I EVER TAKE MY ANGER OUT ON DE LUCA.

I may have sounded agressive when i told him about the brahmin situation but never did I complain or accuse him of anything. Only after he abandoned my for a third time did I call him a "degenerate cunt'. But only because he cussed me out like a salior, insulting me mind you, and left the server.

He abandoned me on this topic again. This is not the first time something like this has happened. Several times he promised we would do an event and only two times did he keep his promise. So many times he has simpliy abandoned me on this topic. If he didnt want to have me apart of his events then he could have just said: "No Gershio". Simple, done. No issues if anything I'll ask another admin. Or at least someone who can actually keep his promise and is an actual friend.

Am I salty? Fuck yeah. I'm pretty salty. But only because he was my friend. Emphasize on "was".

De Luca has banned me from the official Frostburnt Teamspeak for 3 days for "Admin Disrespect, Flaming, Overall Negative Atmosphere." which two of those are false and one of em (admin disrespect) was because he also insulted me, calling me names, before he left server.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Walkingkiller
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (accepted) I was very heated but do not deserve a ban.   Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:43 am

I think this is a little over the top and un-needed, its a 3 day ban from Teamspeak, not the server. Maybe the 3 days (Or 2 days now) will let you cool down a bit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gershio

PostSubject: Re: (accepted) I was very heated but do not deserve a ban.   Fri Apr 22, 2016 12:49 am

You know in a weird way I agree with you. It was just a illegitimate 3 day ban from a main source of my communication with my fellow BOS caused by the rage of a friend. I understand your criticism.

However as I stated, this is not the first incident where he has fucked me over. I was banned for false claims by someone who I considered a friend. I am very salty about this. And I am allowed to be salty.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: (accepted) I was very heated but do not deserve a ban.   Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:18 am

Who is De Luco?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: (accepted) I was very heated but do not deserve a ban.   Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:46 pm

lol you screamed in a Teamspeak channel
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: (accepted) I was very heated but do not deserve a ban.   Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:27 pm

Gershio wrote:
You know in a weird way I agree with you. It was just a illegitimate 3 day ban from a main source of my communication with my fellow BOS caused by the rage of a friend. I understand your criticism.

However as I stated, this is not the first incident where he has fucked me over. I was banned for false claims by someone who I considered a friend. I am very salty about this. And I am allowed to be salty.

It seems you have not cooled off quite yet.

Chill.

Gershio

PostSubject: Re: (accepted) I was very heated but do not deserve a ban.   Fri Apr 22, 2016 3:08 pm

It was a illegitimate 3 day ban from my main source of communication caused by the rage of a friend.

No I will not "chill". It was entirely false and I'm allowed to make a appeal about it. Now that I look back on it I may have been over the top. But I still stand by my claim. It was Illegitiment, he was just as salty as I was, and I'm tired of him being an asshole to me.

One time he used he made an arena event where we fought NPCs and I fucking did great. He then gave me the and unfair advantage and even went back on his word that participants would have: "a fair fight AND the same rounds as every other player." I got neither of these and he knew this full well.

I lost my stuff cause I died, asked for my stuff back he he refuses saying it was "fair". This enraged me, to the point where I talked to other admins including a Co-Owner and they all agreed that I deserve my stuff back. I could have pushed this claim till the end of time but I decided not to. Because if I did I would have felt like a villain and lost a friend. It would have been a horrible to lose a friend over some simple items.

Plus I probably would have been kicked out of the BOS lol.

So no. I will not let him just get a pass for banning me for 3 days on Teamspeak: my real best source of communication with my friends on the server and fellow BOS members, especially when it was illegitimate. And no I will not use steam cause as it turns out, tabbing out to type a message is annoying. I have tried, neither parties like that when they are role playing on Frostburnt.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: (accepted) I was very heated but do not deserve a ban.   Fri Apr 22, 2016 4:31 pm

I talked to De luca, (HE) is letting me unban you.
accepted
Back to top Go down
View user profile

(accepted) I was very heated but do not deserve a ban.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1