STEAM_0:1:2210053

Have you donated:

Negative.

Where are you from/time zone:

Georgia, EST.

How long have you played:

Since December of 2013

How did you hear about FF:

Jeff Belinger actually brought me to this server, though I think hes forgotten about that.

How old are you:

16, 17 in July.

Do you have a microphone:

Of course.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins:

Bizz, Coront, Warran, Chacon, Crucible, Luca, Johann, Gerald, Folding, Panda, Aesop, Nespo and probably a few others.

Have you played on any of our other servers:

I sometimes hop on the experimental server if that means anything.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why?:

If so, which I doubt, it must've been a long ass time ago before I took my break.

Why you wish to be Moderator:

I love this server, it's fucking amazing and easily my favorite gamemode on Gmod. It would be awesome to be part of the staff roster and do my job as moderator, stopping mofos from breaking rules. There are players who make admin reports and never end up getting answered, they have to go to teamspeak and contact someone to help them that isn't even responsible for taking care of these scenarios, I want to stop that from happening as much as I possibly can because I understand the higher ranks shouldn't be the ones to be pulled in for petty reports, that's the job of the administrators/moderators/etc. I also know the rules pretty well from heart (even the grey area things), and when I'm doubtful I always have the rules up on my other monitor so I just look to them.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator:

I have quite a bit of administrating experience on Gmod servers and others, at highest I was a Super Admin of my friends TTT server, which has had multiple names but is now known as Talon Gaming ( I think? ). In my time there I was never thought of as a biased administrator and was well respected for my actions. I'm also quite active on the server, I play mostly every day. On top of my activity and lack of bias, I'm not one to have a fit of rage during a frustrating sit, I'm patient. I'm also very familiar with the tools used to administrate this server, I've dealt with the ULX commands and menu a lot. I even have a bind to open the menu. Wink

Anything else you want to add:

I know I have a low post count on the forums but for the most time I lurk. Thanks for taking the time to check out my app, I love you pal.

HEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHplsEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Last edited by Nixinized on Sun May 01, 2016 6:14 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Nixinized   Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:28 pm

+1 Would make a great addition to the Staff team.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Nixinized   Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:05 pm

ehhh its -1 from me right now, The mod app seems wayyyyyyyyyyyy too short for my tastings. (Implied in my name) and You really only been noticeable on the server for about a month or so. Just give it some time
Back to top Go down
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Nixinized   Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:46 pm

I agree with Yummy your app is too short, and did you have other aliases before? Because I don't remember seeing you last year or couple months ago, on the server.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Nixinized   Fri Apr 22, 2016 10:50 pm

Yeah sorry for the short app, I just didn't want it to be a pain to read through. So I summarized it a bit. My first name on the server was Nick Red, but I don't remember how long I kept that name. I had a previous break as I stated above, I've been back for probably a month or two.

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Nixinized   Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:08 am

Forgive me if i'm mistaken, but I believe mod APP's are closed ATM. Don't quote me tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Nixinized   Sat Apr 23, 2016 12:42 am

Larhee wrote:
Don't quote me tho.

The status says OPEN.

jimmypau wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Nixinized   Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:05 am

I have enjoyed playing with you but I haven't noticed you for very long so I'll give it some time before I decide to support or not and as they said you should add more to your app.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Nixinized   Sat Apr 23, 2016 3:45 am

I'll work on adding some more stuff within the weekend, but plenty of well respected staff members as of now were accepted with short applications.

jimmypau wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Nixinized   Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:09 pm

I checked game tracker and I searched your name and it does not show that you have been with the server for 3 years... Someone correct me if I am wrong
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Nixinized   Sat Apr 23, 2016 9:12 pm

Mike Nespo wrote:
I checked game tracker and I searched your name and it does not show that you have been with the server for 3 years... Someone correct me if I am wrong
Remember the server change ips couple times right? And doesn't stay same tracks, I still remember first ip the player list Anchorman, FUBAR and others are top kills 1k-2k or more and hours around 600 or more.
Also if you search only specific steam names, it won't  show other names if you had diffrent steam names like random crap or something and if you remember your other steam name that would add another hours, kills and then combine altogether then boom.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Nixinized   Sun Apr 24, 2016 12:33 am

I actually made an estimate based off of the first screenshot I took on the server, which was on Dec. 21, 2013. Here's a picture with the date/proof.

Proof:

jimmypau wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Nixinized   Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:20 pm

Okay, I see. I do apologize then I take back what I said. +1 you seem fairly old and I obviously can tell you know the rules well but please add a bit more to the application
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Nixinized   Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:07 pm

+1

Well done, very colorful lol

I think you would make a good staff, you seem to know your stuff.

:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Nixinized   Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:44 am

Neutral on this, I'd have to see some initiative and problem solving.

Last edited by :F|F: De Luca on Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Nixinized   Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:29 am

I think he'd do a good job. I haven't had any negative experiences with him. He put time into spicing up his mod app. +1 from me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Nixinized   Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:12 pm

+1 I have given it some time and do to recent events I have found that Nick knows the rules well and would be great as a mod.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Nixinized   Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:48 pm

Roses are red
tulips are black
you'd look great
with a knife in your back.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Nixinized   Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:27 pm

ManlyTears wrote:
Roses are red
tulips are black
you'd look great
with a knife in your back.

Nice meme

jimmypau wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cpt.Telion

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Nixinized   Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:03 pm

MEH NIGGAH, +1 POINT FOR GRYFFINDOR!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Nixinized   Sun May 01, 2016 6:14 pm

Added some new info.

jimmypau wrote:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Nixinized   Sun May 01, 2016 6:32 pm

No, thanks.

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Nixinized   Sun May 01, 2016 10:54 pm

Denied
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Moderator Application Nixinized
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1