HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]Moderation application Static_the_Cloaker

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Static_the_Cloaker

PostSubject: [Denied]Moderation application Static_the_Cloaker   Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:26 pm

In-game Name: Logan West

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:61940631

Have you donated:No
Where are you from/time zone:Missouri/Central time zone

How long have you played: 3 years (rough estimate

How did you find FF: I found it trying to find a server to play and this looked cool and I joined it

How old are you:13

Do you have a microphone:Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Father De luca, Waran, Mike, ice forst, bizzclaw,

Have you played on any of our other servers:the PVP version of fallout:decay

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? i dont recall completely but i do believe i have been once

Why you wish to be Moderator:I want to make sure that this server is secure from people trying to break the rules and that I re pay the server for my long time of playing,I highly love this server and I don't wanna be a just some guy anymore.I wanna put my mark in the game as a mod and make sure that the server is the best place for a player that wants to join and play the game.I wanna make sure trouble makers are banned, or kicked and stop them. I just want the server to be fun in general.  

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: a player that plays often and tries his best to make sure that everything is fair and safe. I wanna make sure people have a good time playing the server and make sure the trouble makers stay out. I will to my best to make sure everyone is happy with their game play. And I will follow the rules to my best effort. I will make sure everyone is equal and treated equal during admin sits, that i will do my best at making sure that the players are playing fair and nice, And that the server is functioning correctly and not being tormented by people who dont like to follow the rules.

Last edited by Static_the_Cloaker on Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:48 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderation application Static_the_Cloaker   Sun Apr 24, 2016 7:49 pm

+1 Logan respects his fellow players and is fun to be around. He is a friendly player who jokes with the players and is playful. He knows the rules well and sometimes watches my sits so he knows some things...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderation application Static_the_Cloaker   Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:11 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderation application Static_the_Cloaker   Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:16 pm

Age should not matter at all... Sure he can be immature at some points but he still knows the rules well... I am still giving him my support regardless of age I have seen kids that were 11 do a good job At administration.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderation application Static_the_Cloaker   Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:22 pm

"secure from trollers"

There's a set of unspoken, unwritten prerequisites for attaining a position on staff. One of them happens to be the understanding of internet vernacular. Not sure if this was just written hastily, or if you actually call them that, but I don't think many people will take you seriously if you address trouble makers this way.

There's also the one about being having presence on Teamspeak, and additionally, having spoken to the big man himself. I'm not saying -1 or anything. These things are easy to fix.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderation application Static_the_Cloaker   Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:52 pm

I'll be honest on this app, it sounds like you applying for darkrp staff member (avarage amateur people and don't give a damn) with that sentences.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderation application Static_the_Cloaker   Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:01 am

You played on this server when you were 10? Man, I was playing dark when I was 10 and had gmod. I haven't really seen you around much. I'm staying neutral though.

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderation application Static_the_Cloaker   Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:46 am

Logan was introduced to the Teamspeak concept quite late, if this is the same guy from the NCR then he's gone quite a way. Now active in teamspeak and quite cm only ingame I'll give you a neutral for now until I see more of you.

-/+
Best of luck!

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderation application Static_the_Cloaker   Sun May 01, 2016 10:23 pm

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Moderation application Static_the_Cloaker
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1