HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Computer was taken away,so I won't be on for a while.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
MisterMooMoo

PostSubject: Computer was taken away,so I won't be on for a while.   Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:12 pm

Went to a party, I ended up drinking, walked into the house stumbling, and was caught. Lel

Meaning, I won't be able to get on the server because all I have is a shitty old laptop and an Xbox. See everyone in a week or two! Or if I'm lucky, it'll be on Monday.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Computer was taken away,so I won't be on for a while.   Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:29 pm

Tragic af, This is like one of those teen drinking ads lol
Back to top Go down
Mike Nespo
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Computer was taken away,so I won't be on for a while.   Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:28 pm

The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal bodeboop. A sing lap should be completed every time you hear this sound. ding Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark. Get ready!… Start. ding
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: Computer was taken away,so I won't be on for a while.   Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:34 pm

That's a youth for ya :Ageha:

EX-Staff Member, I was demoted because I choose over anime and reading light novels than to play Fallout Decay for a long time, in other words, being inactive for all eternity that's the reason, folks!
See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: Computer was taken away,so I won't be on for a while.   Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:51 am

Happened to me at my Grandparents place, I just walked in and lugged myself onto the couch and played it off as best as I could before falling asleep.

Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Computer was taken away,so I won't be on for a while.   Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:10 am

lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Computer was taken away,so I won't be on for a while.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: