HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Accepted] Moderator Application Elias Burning

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
EliasBurning
Retiree

PostSubject: [Accepted] Moderator Application Elias Burning   Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:55 am

In-game Name: Elias Burning

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48761959

Have you donated: No I have not.

Where are you from/time zone: Pennsylvania, Eastern standard.

How long have you played: 6-7 months,

How did you hear about FF: Found it on server listings, decided to give it a try.

How old are you: 16.

Do you have a microphone: Yes.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Price, Warandally, Crucible, De luca, Coront, Bizzclaw, Ameno, Wolfie, Bruce, Mike Nespo, Johann, Brigader, Freeman, Biggie, Chacon, Kelly, Chess, Aesop, Scruffy, Ice Frost.

Have you played on any of our other servers: No I have not.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): To my knowledge I have not been banned.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I want to be a moderator so that I may help players in need, Many times I have seen players have problems that never get resolved because a staff member was simply not online at the time, I'm not saying i'll fix that, but I will help. I have been a player for a decently long time and I also believe that now is a good time for me to become a member of the staff team so that I may help players whenever they may need it and also punish players who deserve to be punished. A server also needs a good staff team to help the server and community grow and prosper. I hope to become a member of the staff team so that I may do this and much, much more.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I can offer patience in admin situations and the ability to remain calm even if one or both of them are related to me in character. I believe that I have a good relationship with the community so that admin situations may remain calm and civil. I have had previous staff experience in DarkRP in the past and I believe that I will be able to help more with this experience. I will also be able to make informed decisions based on the evidence provided in situations.

Anything else you want to add: I thank you for taking the time to review my application, if you have any questions do not be afraid to contact me on the forums or on teamspeak. Thank you.

Last edited by Coront on Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding more staff names.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Elias Burning   Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:41 am

I highly recommend Elias for moderator. He is dedicated to the server and I haven't seen him break any rules in the couple of months that he's been here. +1 from me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Elias Burning   Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:53 am

Tsk mmmhmm boy, +1 for you

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo
Staff Manager
Staff Manager

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Elias Burning   Mon Apr 25, 2016 1:45 pm

-99 He is just too an gay! +100 Elias knows the rules well and I agree with everything waran has said as well
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Elias Burning   Mon Apr 25, 2016 4:35 pm

On a serious note, I've known Elias nearly since I returned and not once have I been inclined in any negative situation, sit or general rouse involved with him.

He's a great person both ingame and out, active and respectful. He can also produce a good meme every now and then

Anyways, a strong +1 from me.
Best of luck.

Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Elias Burning   Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:53 pm

I like this one the other candidates kinda suck
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Elias Burning   Mon Apr 25, 2016 10:26 pm

+1

You are the most qualified applicant here.

Kathrine

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Elias Burning   Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:09 am

+1 Not only do I think Elias should be made mod, he should be a paladin in the Brotherhood of Steel.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Moderator Application Elias Burning   Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:58 am

[Accepted]

Contact me when you get on and we'll get your rank sorted.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Accepted] Moderator Application Elias Burning
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1