HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]Moderator Application Corporal Taylor

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
masterskull2

PostSubject: [Denied]Moderator Application Corporal Taylor   Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:02 pm

In-game Name: Corporal Taylor

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47162832

Have you donated: I have donated once in the past for a month. Although I sometimes want to again but the system doesn't like my new debit card. Sad

Where are you from/time zone: CST(Central USA)

How long have you played: I'v played on the server (with some time away here and there) since November 2013.

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) I found PNRP while i was just scrolling though the gmod gamemodes.

How old are you: 19

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here) Johann, Kayla, Brig, Warren, Wolfie, Biggie, Raphael, Chacon, Kelly.... a few

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here) Nope

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why?: I have never been banned. I have had a few rule offenses, but I like to think I learn from my past mistakes.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I'v contemplated being a mod for a long while now. I think it would be nice to help the server, but I also would think that i wouldn't be on enough to be effective. Recently, I have heard lots of complaints in the community about how they don't like the current staff, and I though it was time to try becoming a mod to help improve player opinion about what staff is like.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I can offer a unbiased view on server conflict as well as a long-term understanding and interpretation of the rules.

Anything else you want to add: I'v often been mistaken for staff anyways, so I though why not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Corporal Taylor   Sun Apr 24, 2016 10:16 pm

I barely see you play on the server this month, last month too something tells me that you don't seem interest at all and you were active before, or because you play midnight often.

EX-Staff Member, I was demoted because I choose over anime and reading light novels than to play Fallout Decay for a long time, in other words, being inactive for all eternity that's the reason, folks!
See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Corporal Taylor   Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:05 pm

You are not on often enough.

Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Corporal Taylor   Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:52 pm

-1 Not on often, and short apps

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: De Luca

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Corporal Taylor   Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:38 am

The activity is an issue, however you are a level headed guy and a great person. I'd like to see this app improved upon to make it worth the read.

-/+ Neutral until improved.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Corporal Taylor   Mon Apr 25, 2016 2:48 pm

+1 Besides not no-lifing on the server and playing every day, you're a cool cat. You're bright and you know the rules well.

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Corporal Taylor   Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:33 am

+1 A veteran player that knows the rules well.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AtlasTheSpacePirate

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Corporal Taylor   Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:39 am

+1
No clue why people are saying he's inactive, he's on nearly every day and not everyone has all day to dedicate to a game. He's a college student, of course he's gonna be busy some days and Taylor's been here long enough to know the rules.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Corporal Taylor   Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:41 pm

AtlasTheSpacePirate wrote:
+1
He's a college student, of course he's gonna be busy some days and Taylor's been here long enough to know the rules.

Um? Moderaters are suppose to be on like it's their job btw.
-1 Still inactive asf
Back to top Go down
RadioactivePanda
1000th User!

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Corporal Taylor   Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:05 pm

+1 Mature and friendly! Never had a problem with him. I think you'd be great to have as staff.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/8.6.15.21:21045/
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Corporal Taylor   Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:37 pm

+1 VERY helpful and knowledgeable player. I think the reason don't see him on often is cause hes on the off hours. Which is a period of time that really needs a mod to fill Smile

just my opinion tho.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Corporal Taylor   Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:25 pm

damn this mod app is too long!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant read it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dongdongshin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Corporal Taylor   Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:42 pm

+1 I've actually seen him later in the day where less people are on than when everyone is mostly on
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xx_ESTE_xX

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Corporal Taylor   Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:38 pm

Very good player, have much fun with you, knows the rule well enough, very helpful to me and other players, and even once I've mistake you as moderator...

You deserve a +1 from me...

A man once said," To kill or to be killed, unless your enemy can't be killed, well then you're fucked..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop
Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Corporal Taylor   Sun May 01, 2016 10:21 pm

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Moderator Application Corporal Taylor
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1