HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[BlankJones]Removal of ban (Kevin Shmidt)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keybean

PostSubject: [BlankJones]Removal of ban (Kevin Shmidt)   Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:13 pm

Server: Post nuke

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:43123760
Your RP Name: Kevin Shmidt

Date of incident:8/22/13
Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):9:22 PM
Time Zone: PST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: So after messing around once again with a few friends I started to chase Halt. Soon after, He ran into a what I thought to be an empty base( Turns out it was Alaska's. ) I thought it was only Halt and I in that area so I started to prop climb over. When I got to the top Alaska was there glaring at me. I jumped down and he stated " I'm going to ban you perma-ban you." Yeah I know, I shouldn't have done it in the first place but a perma-ban without warning? I thought it was only me and Halt so it wouldn't affect anyone or break RP.

I'm sorry for what I did and I understand what I did wrong. I really don't want to be banned off this server permanently for this reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BlankJones
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [BlankJones]Removal of ban (Kevin Shmidt)   Mon Aug 26, 2013 8:28 pm

Let me get alaska to provide some more information.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Arisen Demon
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [BlankJones]Removal of ban (Kevin Shmidt)   Mon Aug 26, 2013 9:53 pm

Yes I'm going to step in on blanks appeal. This is the second(?) Time for using props in prohibited ways. This isn't a screw off with friends server. That's what sandbox is for. If you do get unbanned this has happened once adjust. So the next (if it happens again) would be a permaban. No appeal involved.

View user profile
Alaska XCIII
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [BlankJones]Removal of ban (Kevin Shmidt)   Mon Aug 26, 2013 10:35 pm

Absolutely not. [Denied/Locked]

Not only did you get banned the first time for prop abuse, but 4 or 5 days after you got unbanned you prop surfed into my base. Regardless of whether or not it's someone's base, you're not allowed to surf props.

Also, my name is written all over the base. It's made of nothing but phx props. You knew it wasn't part of the map.

So, no. The ban stays because you clearly have no regard for the server rules.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/AlaskaXCIII

[BlankJones]Removal of ban (Kevin Shmidt)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1