HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Well,Fuck My ass, SAT and ACT is coming

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Well,Fuck My ass, SAT and ACT is coming   Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:56 pm

R.i.p Yummy from this server for a LONG while,

Honestly, this server takes over my life for a period of time then completely devoid of it, so I have to part ways (Until Shit Clears).

Sincerely
-Vy H.
Back to top Go down
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Well,Fuck My ass, SAT and ACT is coming   Mon Apr 25, 2016 7:05 pm

It's ok babe I feel ya.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: Well,Fuck My ass, SAT and ACT is coming   Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:16 pm

Already took them, Easy money

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterMooMoo

PostSubject: Re: Well,Fuck My ass, SAT and ACT is coming   Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:29 am

Good luck mayne

-Some autistic guy tripping balls on LSD

(no joke)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Noodlers

PostSubject: Re: Well,Fuck My ass, SAT and ACT is coming   Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:09 pm

Does the title have anything to do with what is going on with Yummy? (Sorry, I'm a little Canadian boy unaware on what going on around him)

http://www.frostburnt.com/t3643-caramelldansen-is-our-savoir
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Well,Fuck My ass, SAT and ACT is coming   Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:12 pm

SAT and ACT's are college placement tests that factor in a large amount on the colleges you apply for. They're basically a summary of everything you've learned in all of the years of schooling. So it's kind of a big deal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Well,Fuck My ass, SAT and ACT is coming   Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:44 pm

ThisIsTheLastOne wrote:
Does the title have anything to do with what is going on with Yummy? (Sorry, I'm a little Canadian boy unaware on what going on around him)
Warandally wrote:
SAT and ACT's are college placement tests that factor in a large amount on the colleges you apply for. They're basically a summary of everything you've learned in all of the years of schooling. So it's kind of a big deal.

Yea, thanks waran for explaining to him, but Im shooting for Georgia tech or M.I.T
Back to top Go down
Larhee
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well,Fuck My ass, SAT and ACT is coming   Tue Apr 26, 2016 5:08 pm

ACT not even hard tbh. Good luck tho
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Well,Fuck My ass, SAT and ACT is coming   Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:53 pm

Good luck Yummy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well,Fuck My ass, SAT and ACT is coming   Tue Apr 26, 2016 10:34 pm

Didn't see that you were aiming for M.I.T and Georgia tech. That's a really good couple of schools, nice job getting them in reach, mustv'e worked really hard.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Well,Fuck My ass, SAT and ACT is coming   Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:38 pm

Larhee wrote:
Didn't see that you were aiming for M.I.T and Georgia tech. That's a really good couple of schools, nice job getting them in reach, mustv'e worked really hard.
Ye It's my junior year coming up taking 2 ap classes, rn I have a 4.0 It sucks dick to keep up but its whatever man. Might as well struggle now then in the future.
Back to top Go down
Larhee
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: Well,Fuck My ass, SAT and ACT is coming   Tue Apr 26, 2016 11:42 pm

Yummy wrote:
Might as well struggle now then in the future.

That's a mindset not a lot of other people have. Well hope you do good, best of luck.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Well,Fuck My ass, SAT and ACT is coming   Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:48 pm

Larhee wrote:
Yummy wrote:
Might as well struggle now then in the future.

That's a mindset not a lot of other people have. Well hope you do good, best of luck.

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Xx_ESTE_xX

PostSubject: Re: Well,Fuck My ass, SAT and ACT is coming   Wed Apr 27, 2016 4:36 pm

Good luck Yummy...
\(^_^)/

A man once said," To kill or to be killed, unless your enemy can't be killed, well then you're fucked..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Well,Fuck My ass, SAT and ACT is coming   Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:02 pm

All of lund Stuff are blasting when I'm studying, rn I got one of my sats back from a few months back and got a 1450 out of 1600 Fuck.
Back to top Go down

Well,Fuck My ass, SAT and ACT is coming
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1