HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Removal of Ban: Jew Jewgan (The Trader) [Expired]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Removal of Ban: Jew Jewgan (The Trader) [Expired]   Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:37 pm

Server: Fallout: Decay

Your SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018719204

Your RP Name: Jew Jewgan (The Trader)

Date of incident: 4/25/2016

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 7:30 PM

Time Zone: Central

Length of Ban: 2-3 Days

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:
First off, I want to say that this ban was INCREDIBLY generous and I thank the admins that took my side. I would not usually post an appeal for something this short, but some admins and my group members asked me to. Anyway, I'm going to make kind of a 'timeline' based on the video (posted in the additional evidence section) so if you have any questions refer to that or please feel free to ask me.

Pre-Video: How this whole thing started is that I killed silent ghost for egging someone on to kill one of my group members (After warning him multiple times to stop) so he breaks NLR and comes back and kills me, then I come back and were both chilling and laughing and whatever. He then says "Just give him a lovetap, all you need to get his loot" so I say "I'll give you a lovetap" and punch him in the ass. This punch was less than 20 damage and I immediately apologized, but he started to attack me, and thats when he starts recording from 0-30 seconds.
0-30 Seconds I'm chasing this guy, trying to kill him for hitting me for over 50 damage
40-1:25 is me being chased and attacked by silent, who broke NLR to come attack me, as the kill against him was completely legal.
1:45 From what I can tell here was that the guy got int my case, which is a killable offense without warning, so I think he died completely legally. Also, the reason I came back was because the kill was due to NLR and illegal, so I just came back, assuming it wasn't a valid NLR thing.
1:55 In this situation, I clearly state that the case is mine BEFORE it appears, allowing me to attack silent for trying to keep it.
2:00 He reaches back into the case I have claimed, allowing me to attack him again for trying to steal more things from me.
2:01 - End Rev kills another person from trying to take a case, completely ignoring me (or thinking the UCA guy was me, idk) so I see him killing the guy and standing over the case, I decide to claim this case and start to attack Rev for being inside of it. I kill him, and then proceed to kill his ally for trying to revenge kill me.

This is really the end of it, an admin asked me to put it in this format to kind of protect myself, but yeah, if you still deem the kill on ward was illegal I will be more than happy to refund his items.

P.S. I hate to do another edit, but I did type in chat that I HAD to go out to get a haircut, im sorry for leaving but it was the only time in the entire week I could have, im very sorry for leaving during a possible sit though.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:

Yes Coront, shower me with group invites! All over!11!:

#FreeMikeSimms:

Last edited by Techlord9 on Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:53 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : grammatical errors)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Removal of Ban: Jew Jewgan (The Trader) [Expired]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1