HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
malak

PostSubject: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:29 pm

Server:

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:62482643

Your RP Name: Nathan Ward

Their SteamID: N/A

Their RP Name: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57 (How is this an rp name?) and Rev

Date of incident: The past 2-3 weeks

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): The past 2-3 weeks

Time Zone: EST

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:

Okay so, this is going to be lengthy, and each person will have seperated sections of this report filed on them.

Daniel Wilson-
Daniel Wilson brings nothing to this community but toxicity, and minging. All you ever see this player do, is follow people around, saying words such as, "Nigger, pussy, bitch, fight me, was that a threat, awww what a bitch, etc etc"
For the past three days, Daniel has gotten away with the actions until he was warned minorly for his actions yesterday because no one else had reported him before hand, probably because not many people have available means to record well enough and upload.
Want proof?

Another incident:
Yesterday whilst running a store, selling food and such, Daniel was continuously harrassing a friend of mine named Vince. As I was trying to keep Vince calmed down and away from getting our faction in a war from Daniel's baiting, Vince then ran out of town.

Daniel then chased after him, and began trying to kill him with a crowbar, Vince luckily didn't kill him as I had told him to back off as much as I can he then was able to get away from Daniel and I got Daniel to focus his minging on me.

After such, Daniel did his usual minging and harrassing me back at my store and more of this part will be told at the end of the report including 3 of the reported.

A report from a fellow player that the golden cross and it's allies have been so toxic too that they had to take a long break from the game:

Isaac Miller- "  I was in my shop after I made a purchase of a EC Pack, a few minutes later, Daniel and some of his allies came in my shop then he started talking shit to me which is also a threat, one ally said "I thought the BoS were strong." So then Daniel said something that I didn't hear and started doing his countdown thing, after that, Daniel started to attack me FIRST, so my respone was to fight back with my Barret, one of his allies gunned me down and Daniel now owns my Barret, T-51, and a super sledge."

Another report from another player:
"He assisted in a war without being hired and died and continued to come back and try to kill us without being hired again and he got "hired" while in a faction. but at first he said "im defending my friend" they where not allied either." -Kotovi

Another report:
AtlasTheSpacePirate: He RDM'd someone for simply saying they killed him with a lead pipe before and he said "WHO'S AIM SUCKS NOW?"
AtlasTheSpacePirate: and disconnected in an admin sit about that

Rev-
Where shall we start with this guy?
Try the amount of bans he has on his record for rdm, nlr, dcing during admin sits.
The other day, I'd say Tuesday of this week Rev was continuously driving into people, hoping to just get someone to kill him (war baiting) as war baiting isn't against the rules, this is clearly minging.

Rev will go into a base, and never leave, and you can't do anything about it because "You kill me, you start war!" (The war system is bullshit and they abuse it)
After Rev was caught silent raiding and lock picking a door, in our base, and admitting to it (This is not a serious roleplay server so looc can be taken either way) and admitting to lockpicking a door, he would not leave after told to.

Words from a player:
{Person that wishes to remain anonymous}: Rev doesn't deserve a permaban or anything.
{Person that wishes to remain anonymous}: But like, he just recently was unbanned for like a 2 year ban and he's still stirring shit up so he deserves a lengthy one.

Anonymous player's words:
"In my opinion Rev seems like someone who's bi-polar, at some points he can be a chill guy to hang out with, but when he's in another mood all he want's to do is war bait, and be a minge."

Fubar-
Fubar has been known to be a dick, and also do nothing but warbait, but sometimes can be "OK".
Yesterday, he came into our base and owned a door inside of our building, went inside and would not leave after being asked too multiple times.
All he did was watch videos on a TV inside the locked room, and invited his faction friends to come join him via steam/TS so that they could just try and annoy the fuck out of us to try and make us kill them.
He does nothing to try and control his faction members, including Silentghost, Rev, and his faction ally Daniel. He's only here to minge, war bait, and kill people, if he wants to kill people he should take his friends and play on the no-rules server and fight each other.
Let's also not forget, he's been permanently banned before as well, even if one of them was a false reason.

Silentghost57
For one, this player does /NOT/ have a roleplay name, and has been allowed to get away with it for quite some time.
He's a very toxic person indeed, and never does anything unless it's war baiting or calling people bitches and pussies for not fighting his allies when they're war baiting as well.

{Person that wishes to remain anonymous}: silentghost
{Person that wishes to remain anonymous}: is essentially
{Person that wishes to remain anonymous}: a worse rev
{Person that wishes to remain anonymous}: he does shit like rev does
{Person that wishes to remain anonymous}: but doesnt roleplay at all
{Person that wishes to remain anonymous}: at least rev does a bit
{Person that wishes to remain anonymous}: all silentghost does is fucking bait
{Person that wishes to remain anonymous}: his name isn't even IC
{Person that wishes to remain anonymous}: he has fucking numbers
{Person that wishes to remain anonymous}: in his name
{Person that wishes to remain anonymous}: he never goes IC

Just yesterday, after Ajax had lockpicked my door, Silent rushed inside with all of his faction allies, and as I was inventoring my melon plant, and it's airator and water purifier, Silent and Daniel both grav gun and try and run with the objects outside, I got the airator from Daniel, but Silent instead attempted to make me pay for my purifier back.
He also was stirring up more shit, as Daniel was harrassing Vince.

For all four, exluding Rev, this also happened yesterday
After I got Daniel to leave Vince alone, he, Fubar, silentghost, and Charles, also including Dr. Will, circled around me and were following me, mic spamming non-stop being minges/trolls toxic players.

Now, this is something Davke has felt the need to say, and has been waiting for someone to make a report so he can get it out there that changes NEED to be made.

I have several reasons as to why I believe some rules should be added or changed to the community.

Reason 1: Myself and many others have been RDM'd by Daniel Wilson, on many occasions.

Reason 2: Rev has deliberately tried pushing my buttons by running into me with his car, my car, others cars which leads into the next, he steals people's cars just so they will attempt to kill them.  Mainly so him, his faction and allies can annihilate your whole community.

Reason 3: Charles purposely puts his Personal Locker down in public areas so people will go and attempt to look inside of it, just so he may kill them.

Reason 4: FUBAR has been permanently on more than one occasion, yet he is STILL back on the server, I understand all staff agreed to allow him back onto the server but it's seriously ridiculous. He got banned for a reason. You don't give others second chances let alone a third.

Reason 5: SilentGhost57 has broken rules you guys are supposed to enforce, I mean look at his name alone, that's breaking a rule. It's not a RP based name, hell it has numbers in it!

Reason 6: They are ALL allied so if they do push you to that point where you snap, which most of the time it pushes me to the point where my hands start shaking from anger and stress. They purposely try to get you to snap on them...

1.) I don't get "heated" very easily but this shit is beginning to piss me off. This used to be a fantastic server, I used to log on everyday with a smile from ear to ear, eager to play but now I have to worry about being stressed out? Especially after I log off of the server. I am just fed up with the bullshit and I know damn well I don't stand alone.*

2.) I started up my own faction to shelter them from being stressed out and give them the things they need to play being resources, weapons, ammunition, supplies, ect. All of my men can vouch for me.

3.) Now it is starting to mess with my community...They are just starting on the server, I don't want them to get a bad impression on their first or second time playing. That is why I am writing this now, showing my frustration and stress.

Additional evidence:
http://plays.tv/video/571fe8e5d5ee352558/just-some-evidence-of-a-minge
http://images.akamai.steamusercontent.com/ugc/501399955309681688/89516DEEEAAE10C08D712A38AEA32828E9042C82/

**Thanks for time to sit and read all of this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuincyBincy
Ban

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:43 pm

Yes.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:04 am

Hearing a whole lot of complaining about baiting which is no longer an issue as it isn't a rule. Also, silent ghost records everything, so I'm sure this can be cleared
Back to top Go down
View user profile
malak

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:09 am

No, this complaint is to get the player's dealt with for being minges, and outright toxic players to the entire server.

They do whatever they can to drive players out of the community, and if Silentghost posts anything merely edited instead of the entire hour or so of yesterdays content it will need to be null and void.

This is to wake people up and get a change on this server that something needs to be done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:28 am

Let's return to everyone being a bitch boy sitting around their precious vending machines. I agree.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
malak

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:30 am

Yep, I do too!

Not everyone that plays this server is trying to continuously be harrassed by some people who can't seem to get it out of their heads that no one really feel's like dealing with their bullshit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:44 am

And I totally wasn't fucking around or anything. Wse the shit that you got from scavenging to fuck them up. Or, just don't be an idiot.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
malak

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:47 am

Thats the thing, you can't do anything to these kids.

They have atleast 3-4 factions in an alliance, all they want to do is fight. If they want to fight, just goto the no-rules server and kill each other.

Maybe not everyone has been playing this server for as long as they have, and maybe they're not all dicks like they all are that scam, rdm, and do a whole bunch of other shit too.

If they wern't so toxic in how they do it, then maybe it'd be cool but EVERY SINGLE DAY is exhausting and frustrating.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop
Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:54 am

This is denied.

You're stupid. (sorry friend, the way you worded all of this made me honestly just have nothing else to say.)

Don't waste my time again.

[Denied] <-- coront likes dat (as in me using the denied tag, not my verdict.)

i'm going to keep it unlocked in case anyone wants to discuss because whatever

edit: after speaking to this guy on ts, he worded his points a bit differently and i understood a bit more where he was coming from, we spoke about it, and we're going to try to hit a middle-ground regarding some of the things we spoke about -- along with speaking to some staff regarding a few videos he showed me.

Last edited by Aesop on Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:33 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:59 am

malak wrote:

Rev-
Where shall we start with this guy?
Try the amount of bans he has on his record for rdm, nlr, dcing during admin sits.
The other day, I'd say Tuesday of this week Rev was continuously driving into people, hoping to just get someone to kill him (war baiting) as war baiting isn't against the rules, this is clearly minging.

Rev will go into a base, and never leave, and you can't do anything about it because "You kill me, you start war!" (The war system is bullshit and they abuse it)
After Rev was caught silent raiding and lock picking a door, in our base, and admitting to it (This is not a serious roleplay server so looc can be taken either way) and admitting to lockpicking a door, he would not leave after told to.

Words from a player:
{Person that wishes to remain anonymous}: Rev doesn't deserve a permaban or anything.
{Person that wishes to remain anonymous}: But like, he just recently was unbanned for like a 2 year ban and he's still stirring shit up so he deserves a lengthy one.

Anonymous player's words:
"In my opinion Rev seems like someone who's bi-polar, at some points he can be a chill guy to hang out with, but when he's in another mood all he want's to do is war bait, and be a minge."

I'm flattered.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:06 am

It happens. All you gotta do is stop playing on the server. That's what Bizzclaw and Aesop want you to do.

Go play Fallout New Vegas, or pirate windows movie maker for the Playstation Vita instead, I don't know.

Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:12 am

or just play the game and realize this isn't just a social venue for you to hang around and jerk off?

and realize that people will fuck with you and you're not a special baby who needs to be accommodated for?

being stressed out over pvp in a game is ridiculous in of itself.

in the words of a game series i enjoy
git gud
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:13 am

Aesop wrote:
or just play the game and realize this isn't just a social venue for you to hang around and jerk off?

git gud

That's all this server has ever been.

Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:14 am

Ameno-Sagiri wrote:
Aesop wrote:

git gud

god forbid people actually play the game
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ameno-Sagiri
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:18 am

Aesop wrote:
Ameno-Sagiri wrote:
Aesop wrote:

git gud

Won't happen, it's Second Life 7: Return of the Nudist Beach: The De-Immersioning

Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:21 am

Ameno-Sagiri wrote:
Aesop wrote:
Ameno-Sagiri wrote:
Aesop wrote:

git gud

Won't happen, it's Second Life 7: Return of the Nudist Beach: The De-Immersioning

FUCK

7 came out??
brb
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Anchorman

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:12 am

Hey guys remember that one time everyone on the server let FUBAR, Charles Matthews, Rev, SilentGhost57, Jwalker bully them and push them around even though its only 5 guys that have 5 people worth of allies and theres 4 groups that are all super powers that could easily ban together to fight them.
I remember that time idk if you guys will though cuz it was so long ago totes not 2 days ago or anything. Very Happy

Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:43 am

As for the complaint about Daniel and the lead pipe revenge murder, that was a different person who was dealt with according, he disconnected because he was banned.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:58 am

QuincyBincy wrote:
Yes.

Dude I used to have the same profile picture.
It's cancer... literally.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StormySunrise

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:12 am

Chris Strongdale wrote:
Hey guys remember that one time everyone on the server let FUBAR, Charles Matthews, Rev, SilentGhost57, Jwalker bully them and push them around even though its only 5 guys that have 5 people worth of allies and theres 4 groups that are all super powers that could easily ban together to fight them.
I remember that time idk if you guys will though cuz it was so long ago totes not 2 days ago or anything. Very Happy

People should wise up and band together to fight them, not complain like a bunch of wussies. I mean shit man thats what we did in 2014-15. there was almost always a large war going on between major factions (GC Vs Monroe / Sparta/ 117/Misc factions here) Why doesnt anyone ask the supposedly "Helpful" Powerarmor wearing metalmen with large epeens to help fight them? they probably would because its boring as fuck to just sit in powerarmor and shoot conglo at 30 minute intervals.

to put it simply: ask people to help you nerds.

117'th Legion Remnant

99% Caustic Chloride Mustard Gas Toxic 24/7
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:14 am

From what I'm reading here, it seems more like you have an issue with the rules rather than the players listed here, as I can't really find any specific instances of them breaking any in your report.

It would be much more beneficial to propose changes to the rules and reasons for their proposals using these players as an example, while listing the reasons that the rules should be put in to place. If you give some solid feedback in that regard, new rules would be put in to place and these players would no longer be able to do the things that you consider "toxic".

Still, you're going to have to make a pretty solid case, but it's not like it will be ignored. I would love for us to have some sort of system where newer players like yourself can have more time to learn the game and get experience before being thrown in to PVP, but we don't like how most experienced players abuse the fact that this server has rules and just sit around a vending machine all day doing nothing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:06 am

StormySunrise wrote:
Chris Strongdale wrote:

People should wise up and band together to fight them, not complain like a bunch of wussies. I mean shit man thats what we did in 2014-15. there was almost always a large war going on between major factions (GC Vs Monroe / Sparta/ 117/Misc factions here) Why doesnt anyone ask the supposedly "Helpful" Powerarmor wearing metalmen with large epeens to help fight them? they probably would because its boring as fuck to just sit in powerarmor and shoot conglo at 30 minute intervals.

to put it simply: ask people to help you nerds.

Heheheheh, there was a war and it was quite fun!

But uhh, the smaller factions are not too willing to fight I guess, not really surprising.

FUBAR PAYTON
The one who went out with a bang

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:34 am

Thanks for the shout out man.

CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 12:08 pm

No were not changing the rules for the minority. Believe it or not you can join bigger factions that offer protection and roleplay from bandits!! Maybe try to ban together and fight back like we did? This is rediculous. Did you try other factions? Did you handle any of this IC? I agree with you these guys are complete raider scum. BUT IM NOT GOING TO HANDLE THE IC ACTIONS WITH OOC PUNISHMENTS. They arent "unstoppable". They die. Like I die and everyother player. You should spend more time pleading for help from players and groupping together to help each other. Whats that? The Brotherhood isnt actually evil? Welcome to the wasteland. You have no idea just how evil raiders can be. So stop complaining, join a bigger group or form one and fight them back! Survivng in the wastland by yourself isnt easy. How else do you think they get so good?! THEY GROUPPED UP. I went through it back then. Get over them. Kill them. Fight them back like we are doing. You cant win wars by yourself. If you need IC advice feel free to contact any of my friends even FUBAR himself. These players taught me to play by beating me down. Theyre real bad guys IC. Lemme ask you this, when you played fallout new vegas did you just delete all the raider gangs and the legion through console because it ruined your game? I bet you did.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 1:28 pm

I have an idea!!!! What if the smaller factions United, and made a big alliance or something? That would be amazing!!! It's almost like they'd be a biiiiig faction then! (Obvious sarcasm but still it is a good suggestion)
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next