HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
SilentGhost

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 2:14 pm

malak wrote:

Silentghost57
For one, this player does /NOT/ have a roleplay name, and has been allowed to get away with it for quite some time.
He's a very toxic person indeed, and never does anything unless it's war baiting or calling people bitches and pussies for not fighting his allies when they're war baiting as well.

{Person that wishes to remain anonymous}: silentghost
{Person that wishes to remain anonymous}: is essentially
{Person that wishes to remain anonymous}: a worse rev
{Person that wishes to remain anonymous}: he does shit like rev does
{Person that wishes to remain anonymous}: but doesnt roleplay at all
{Person that wishes to remain anonymous}: at least rev does a bit
{Person that wishes to remain anonymous}: all silentghost does is fucking bait
{Person that wishes to remain anonymous}: his name isn't even IC
{Person that wishes to remain anonymous}: he has fucking numbers
{Person that wishes to remain anonymous}: in his name
{Person that wishes to remain anonymous}: he never goes IC

Reason 5: SilentGhost57 has broken rules you guys are supposed to enforce, I mean look at his name alone, that's breaking a rule. It's not a RP based name, hell it has numbers in it!

Reason 6: They are ALL allied so if they do push you to that point where you snap, which most of the time it pushes me to the point where my hands start shaking from anger and stress. They purposely try to get you to snap on them...

Didn't know I could trigger someone so much.

Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:31 pm

I'm just going to type my mind here

- Look here, if you start doing this sorts of abuse report, you better be sure its about players breaking rules, not the ones that are doing legitimate things. True, they are people who makes your ingame life miserable, but hey, be professional in your abuse report then shouting out how they are toxic. Just makes you look bad. So please, start taking IC actions then spewing out OOC, how you are losing shit and how they are harassing people IC all the time. (And I have to admit Daniel Wilson you got some dirty mouth, I hope you aren't like that in your outside world.) I have to say when Rev reported to me that one person was prop spamming and caging people, that's straight up, breaking the rules. He even provided a video to show who is doing that. THAT's the one we admins want, not people who are spewing at us of how these folks are making your ingame life miserable and want us to ban them cause they are TOXIC. That's not our job to do..........I remember my band teacher, 3 years ago, he was the best teacher I ever know in my life. He taught me complete common sense. And everyday, he keeps on saying in my head COMMON SENSE!!! So....why can't people start learning common sense? Take actions IN CHARACTER than taking it OUT OF CHARACTER. I would love my time to be wasted only on the ones that are breaking the rules or under suspicion (Or we can say those sits where there's 2 side of the story), and requires investigation. Not the ones we will be wasting time, looking at ridiculous OOC issues, which the players has done it legitly, off the book. That's all I have to say in my mind.

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 3:43 pm

I guess my boy Daniel Wilson take it to the next level insulting and toxicity to the people but hey he's not that bad guy out of character instead in character (I hate people who take it personally for whatever happens in game like betray them or something and ooc is different), roleplaying as asshole to the whole wasteland and I found it amusing with his cancerous bad mouthing.

EX-Staff Member, I was demoted because I choose over anime and reading light novels than to play Fallout Decay for a long time, in other words, being inactive for all eternity that's the reason, folks!
See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 4:08 pm

malak wrote:
Another report:
AtlasTheSpacePirate: He RDM'd someone for simply saying they killed him with a lead pipe before and he said "WHO'S AIM SUCKS NOW?"
AtlasTheSpacePirate: and disconnected in an admin sit about that

Oh, also, the guy that did this was Vince, your 'friend'. This wasn't Daniel.

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:07 pm

Chris Strongdale wrote:
Hey guys remember that one time everyone on the server let FUBAR, Charles Matthews, Rev, SilentGhost57, Jwalker bully them and push them around even though its only 5 guys that have 5 people worth of allies and theres 4 groups that are all super powers that could easily ban together to fight them.
I remember that time idk if you guys will though cuz it was so long ago totes not 2 days ago or anything. Very Happy

TFW you guys are just base wookies. Dude I feel like you would be good at starcraft 2 man, just turtle all day dude.
Back to top Go down
AtlasTheSpacePirate

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 7:32 pm

Nixinized wrote:
malak wrote:
Another report:
AtlasTheSpacePirate: He RDM'd someone for simply saying they killed him with a lead pipe before and he said "WHO'S AIM SUCKS NOW?"
AtlasTheSpacePirate: and disconnected in an admin sit about that

Oh, also, the guy that did this was Vince, your 'friend'. This wasn't Daniel.
Must've gotten them mixed up. They sound alike.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:17 pm

Just don't give them attention and they'll see that you're smarter than a pickle to not get baited in a war.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:36 pm

Bill Andrews wrote:
Just don't give them attention and they'll see that you're smarter than a pickle to not get baited in a war.

Good advice.

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Mon May 30, 2016 11:11 am

I know this is a necro, but I gotta file this.

Going off of bizzclaw's response, this is [Denied] as the player had a problem with the rules, not not players.

If you wish to have a rule changed, please make a suggestion in the suggestions forum
Back to top Go down
View user profile
efex03

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews   Mon May 30, 2016 12:20 pm

#bluemercs
Hire some blue mercs to help you. I heard they're pros at these sort of situations!

View user profile

[Denied] Report on: Daniel Wilson, Fubar, Silentghost57, Rev, and Charles Mathews
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2