PostSubject: Removal of ban (Kotovi Kovalisk) [Expired]   Fri 29 Apr - 0:09

Server: Frostburnt Decay
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:78662488
RP Name: Kotovi Kovalisk
Date Of Incident: April-29-16
Time Of Incident: Aprox 12:20 am
Time Zone: MST
Length Of Ban: 5 days
i was banned for combat logging and vehicle invincibility exploitation.
i am very sorry and i know now what i did was wrong, i wasn't too clear on what the parameters of combat logging pertain to. if i did know then i would have handled that differently and wouldn't have done what i did. i know now and i never plan on making any sort of mistake like that again. i don't try to break the rules, i was an admin on 3 different servers so i know not to break rules. i was very stressed out and wasn't thinking straight i am sincerely sorry and you have my word that i will never try to break a rule again. i try to be a nice guy, running around helping people and i just love playing on your server and hope i can play again soon , i have some of the most fun i have on this server and i would just love to get back at it.
thank you for your time.
- Koto

Admin That Banned Me: Scruffy-Stevie (he told me to put his name)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Kotovi Kovalisk) [Expired]   Fri 29 Apr - 4:40

5 days actually sound pretty light for an invincibility exploitation, be grateful you got off pretty easy on that part.

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Kotovi Kovalisk) [Expired]   Fri 29 Apr - 13:38

I'll just say this straight up here Kotovi.

The action you did is already louder than your excuse despite stating you were an admin on 3 different server and did not break any rules. Even if you are stressed out, not thinking straight, nor helping people, doesn't excuse you for exploiting. But let me straight up on the ban length. It is the shortest I ever seen for an exploit, most people (A few I know) got a ban for 1-5 months straight. So I would say just take this ban. It won't hurt you at all. Possibly during through the course of these 5 days, you can go to your work in school and then you can extend your time to not worry about it. It's a generous ban.

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Xx_ESTE_xX

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Kotovi Kovalisk) [Expired]   Fri 29 Apr - 15:26

Wolven has a good point, this 5 day ban is a very light punishment for exploit. So just be grateful that it's a 5 day ban instead of a 5 month ban Kovalisk.

A man once said," To kill or to be killed, unless your enemy can't be killed, well then you're fucked..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DREADNAUGHT323

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Kotovi Kovalisk) [Expired]   Sat 30 Apr - 0:52

I know it was a very light ban and i thank you guys for that, i didnt expect this to go through but i was told to do it so i did, dont think im whining about it. I really love your server and will get back on it as soon as i can, i will use this break to go and be a co owner again on another server that has been annoyed at me for not being there. I will be back asap. Thank you for your time - Koto
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DREADNAUGHT323

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Kotovi Kovalisk) [Expired]   Sat 30 Apr - 0:56

Also the exploit wasnt some crazy thing, it was just me sitting in my car
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DREADNAUGHT323

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Kotovi Kovalisk) [Expired]   Sat 30 Apr - 0:57

Anyways thats for you guys to decide, not me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
EliasBurning
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Kotovi Kovalisk) [Expired]   Sat 30 Apr - 1:21

5 days is very light for something like this, wait it out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike Nespo

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Kotovi Kovalisk) [Expired]   Sat 30 Apr - 9:33

Take the ban lol this is extremely light
Back to top Go down
View user profile
DREADNAUGHT323

PostSubject: Re: Removal of ban (Kotovi Kovalisk) [Expired]   Mon 2 May - 16:06

Hey whats the date that im unbanned?
Back to top Go down
View user profile