Share | 

[Denied]Moderator Application Sky Sky

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
skysky4eva

PostSubject: [Denied]Moderator Application Sky Sky   Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:50 pm

In-game Name: Sky Sky

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:104452392

Have you donated: No i have not but plan to.

Where are you from/time zone: I live in South Carolina so it is the Eastern Time Zone.

How long have you played: 6-7 Months

How did you hear about FF: I did not learn from a friend or anybody. I was just looking on GMod and seen Fallout so I joined.

How old are you:15

Do you have a microphone:yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Elis,Wolfie,Naomi Hawkeye,Johann Liebert, I know alot more of admins and mods.

Have you played on any of our other servers: Yes I did play on the experimental server.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? I was banned one time but it was all a mix up on the wrong person.

Why you wish to be Moderator:I wish to be a Moderator so I can be a helpful person and help anyone that is having problems on the server.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I feel I can offer a minge free server as well plenty of happy players. I would also like to say that I feel I can keep order and and a server peace over time. I would also like to be there for anyone person that needs help with anything I can do for them. I can also handle any situation with a level head and without being bias. I feel I am a very respectful person and can handle almost any problem or situation that is thrown at me.

Anything else you want to add: I would like to say I hope I make  Moderator so I can help enforce the rules and make life easy or better for other staff members so they don't have to work so hard. I am a very hard working person and on the server and on almost everyday if not every other day. I love to work with people and not upset easily. I will do the best I can till I drop. I like everyone but I will do what has to be done for the better of the server. I feel if I get made a Moderator I can keep everyone happy and make a amazing server even better.

Last edited by skysky4eva on Sat Apr 30, 2016 10:22 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Sky Sky   Sat Apr 30, 2016 1:53 pm

Out of my honesty, this has to little wording, recommend editing. For now I am neutral in this case.

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
skysky4eva

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Sky Sky   Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:33 pm

I updated the wording.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piko

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Sky Sky   Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:43 pm

+1 Reasonable player and respectful player in Fallout Decay. However I love how you said "minge free server". xD
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Sky Sky   Sun May 01, 2016 5:10 pm

+1 Lets give it a try

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop
Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application Sky Sky   Sun May 01, 2016 10:20 pm

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Moderator Application Sky Sky
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1