View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Piko

PostSubject: [Denied]Moderator Application John Piko   Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:24 pm

In-game Name: John Piko

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:5208144

Have you donated: No, I have not sadly.

Where are you from/time zone: Seattle/Pacific Time Zone

How long have you played: Almost 6 months.

How did you hear about FF: To be honest I saw this server from Zuther13's video, but not in the bad way it actually brought my interest since I love Fallout series and figure to give it a try and see where it goes. However couple months later I enjoy playing this server and even resign my position as Server Manager from Defconnations since it was going down the hill and the owner likes to burn his own server for fun and lazy.

How old are you: 25

Do you have a microphone: Yes

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Leon Price, Kelley, Johann, Mike Nespo, Mr.Chacon, Warandally, Bizzclaw, Biggie Smalls & Wolfie

Have you played on any of our other servers: Yes, I actually did play the "[Frostburnt] Fallout: Decay - Free PVP | No Rules" server couple times.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): No, I have not been banned from this server, but I was in trouble for two things. I can't remember the first one, but you're more welcome to find it and I will thank you for helping me. Second one I was trouble for bumping the thread in the forums which was one month old. However I had a RP reason behind it, but it's over the bridge now I believe.

Why you wish to be Moderator: Well I can tell you the truth I was encourage by some staffs/players in TS and I really do like to support/help in the server community however I do want to make sure if I need to wait a little bit more to become a mod, but I wasn't sure 5-6 months will be good enough since a lot of other players were here longer than me. Honestly I would like to help everyone's problems in adminsit from RDM, minging, exploiting and guiding them to the rules to make sure they understand carefully before they can do their RP in the wasteland.  

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I can record any activities from other mods, staffs & players if something is strange or suspicious that doesn't look right and report to the higher staffs. Follow up on any types of bugs in the server and report it in the forums for Bizzclaw expect telling him in TS. Support community team with ideas or suggestions for the future events or new add-ons to the community/server. Even give every player the equal rights and respect (I mean not really going to support both sides without any proofs until I find out the real truth behind it). And support other staffs/co-founders/founder for making sign designs from tournaments, shops, forums, etc (Gifs or No Gifs).

Anything else you want to add: If I don't get accepted which is totally fine I mean I will say that I wanted to give it a try on this mod app and I will respect everyone's feedback. And thank you for reading my mod app.

Last edited by Piko on Sun May 01, 2016 8:31 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application John Piko   Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:00 pm

+1 Piko knows the rules very well and +0.5 for recording shit 80% of the time. Definitely someone worth picking up as a staff member.

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
skysky4eva

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application John Piko   Sat Apr 30, 2016 6:40 pm

+1 Great guy, works hard, and very respectful.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application John Piko   Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:12 pm

bad, allow me to le elaborate xd

do u remmebr that time when u were getting le killed by the rattlesnak raiders and u proceeded to do a flame to the admins whenever you discovered that the le rattlesnek raiders were dong nothing wrong? u said admin should be nice players not raiders and could not grasp le concept??!?!?! that is why bad!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application John Piko   Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:17 pm

+1 the application looks professional and polished.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piko

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application John Piko   Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:36 pm

ahugeabruceofpower wrote:
bad, allow me to le elaborate xd

do u remmebr that time when u were getting le killed by the rattlesnak raiders and u proceeded to do a flame to the admins whenever you discovered that the le rattlesnek raiders were dong nothing wrong?  u said admin should be nice players not raiders and could not grasp le concept??!?!?! that is why bad!

Not sure if this is Bruce or Opsan, but I would guess Bruce.... Anyway judging from your grammar...if this is about couple months ago about the case issue then I don't mind to speak out about that story in here.

STORY: Couple months ago I was sniping at the Super Mutant in the town (well close to the fence line). Suddenly Naomi walk over my shot and got killed by accident so I quickly try warning in mic (sadly I had no time to type for warn) to everyone that it was accident and I was trying to look for it, but failed to find it. However I can remember two people that were close to me which was Bruce (Rattlesnake Raiders Character) and Elias as I told them to back away. However I didn't want to do anything about attacking and randomly accuse on someone so I decided to call a admin sit about it and explain to the admin what happen. Now I want to make a statement to everyone that I THOUGHT in my theory admins can get early access through the cases and players can't see it until the timer is up. So when the admin told me who took the case which was Bruce so I requested if Bruce can come to us so when he came to our adminsit I throw out my opinion that I can't able to see the case near Naomi and the only thing I said was "I don't know why I can't able to find the case near Naomi, but if you somehow got into the case without anyone seeing the case until the timer is up. So for admins that can able to see the cases before players I feel that was not fair". Suddenly Bruce randomly got upset out of no where and saying "Don't call me a abuser" which I didn't really address him as a abuser then he quickly calm down. And that's where I said "I don't think I was treated with respect like that and you're admin which you should be nice to players". The admin explain that all staffs can't able to see the cases and Torres came in as well (and explain the same thing). And yes I learned and understand it, but regret for throwing out that silly theory and it was very dumb of me to do that. EDIT: Naomi told me she didn't mind to lose her stuff from the accident which I should've walk away from it, but just helping Naomi from that mistake.

So Bruce I will say that I'm sorry that you were upset about my opinion, but I truly think it was not necessary to get randomly upset at me for that.

Last edited by Piko on Sun May 01, 2016 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application John Piko   Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:53 pm

I'll be straight up here, I personally witness him trying to help a lot of people. Plus, he gives thorough explanation, and reasoning in any cases as he could. +1 for Piko here

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Larhee

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application John Piko   Sat Apr 30, 2016 11:35 pm

Piko is a great person in general. And is a very responsible one at that, I feel he could only do good things in a moderator position. +1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bizzclaw
Founder
Founder

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application John Piko   Sun May 01, 2016 12:26 am

I really wish you had written this with better grammar because I'm having trouble making it out, but other than that it's a solid mod app. I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty happy about the "reporting bugs" part. No other mod app has ever promised that, so kudos for that. I'll have to think about this one though, we'll see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.frostburnt.com/
Piko

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application John Piko   Sun May 01, 2016 1:23 am

Bizzclaw wrote:
I really wish you had written this with better grammar because I'm having trouble making it out, but other than that it's a solid mod app. I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty happy about the "reporting bugs" part. No other mod app has ever promised that, so kudos for that. I'll have to think about this one though, we'll see.

Thank you so much Bizzclaw and I'm very surprised I'm the only one that will promise to help on reporting bugs. However take your time Bizzclaw. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Juicedtony

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application John Piko   Sun May 01, 2016 7:10 am

Not sure that my input could be of much use but when I first joined the server Piko was one of the people who answered most of my questions on how the server works; He's done that for a lot of others as well and I would like to +1 his application as I think he'd be a very helpful guy to have around.

Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application John Piko   Sun May 01, 2016 3:56 pm

+1 John is a nice respectable guy I think he will make a great fit

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application John Piko   Sun May 01, 2016 7:57 pm

Lol, after re-reading your mod app, it sounds like you put an accent in written form haha
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Piko

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application John Piko   Sun May 01, 2016 8:26 pm

Larhee wrote:
Lol, after re-reading your mod app, it sounds like you put an accent in written form haha

You meanie. ;P
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application John Piko   Sun May 01, 2016 10:17 pm

Bizzclaw wrote:
"reporting bugs" part. No other mod app has ever promised that, so kudos for that.
Really nigga?
Also +1 Shout my nigga Piko He cool
Back to top Go down
Aesop
Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application John Piko   Sun May 01, 2016 10:19 pm

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Moderator Application John Piko
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1