HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]Moderator Application of Jasiu

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jasiukawalek

PostSubject: [Denied]Moderator Application of Jasiu   Sun May 01, 2016 6:12 am

In-game Name: Qrow (I used to be known as Snake)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:36845325

Have you donated: No, I didn't. I always wanted to but Polish money is too weak right now for me to get a lifetime donation without my parents creepying around.

Where are you from/time zone: Central European Time +1 (In lamen terms: When Americans go to sleep I wake up and join this server.)

How long have you played: I play here since 2013, I met a lot of amazing people at that times and nowadays, I still consider this server to be good. Seeing the server develop, adding cars, armors, new NPCs, it was really an interesting sight.

How did you hear about FF: To be honest, back in early PNRP days, I was searching for a gamemode, something thrilling, interesting and then stumbled upon this lovely server.

How old are you: 16

Do you have a microphone: Yes, I do.

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: Big Nigger, Grace, Kelly River, Admin, ..., Raphael, Rebbeca and Bacon (If I missed any moderator/admin, I'm terribly sorry.)

Have you played on any of our other servers: Sadly, no. I only play on this gamemode nowadays.

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why?: I only was banned once alongside Jericho and someone else (I don't remember the name) for 8 hours for breaking the NLR rule and returning to the place we died to regain our belongings. Silly I know, but that was when I didn't knew about what the NLR is.

Why you wish to be Moderator: I play here for years and I happened to meet a lot of minges, rule breakers and even sometimes hackers. I would be honored if it was my (and of other moderators/admins) duty to properly take care of them. I am a very patient person when it comes to sits, I can take care of them as long as it is necessary.

What can you offer for us as an Moderator: I am a nice person, y'know, the one that might offer you some help if you need it, no matter if this is a need of few resources, to make you something. I do know the rules and apply to them as much as I can even telling them now what some newbies should do and what they shouldn't.

Anything else you want to add: I know this is a kind of a short application, however I'm not good at writing long texts so I'm really sorry for that, however I'll be very happy if I manage to join the servers staff.

Last edited by jasiukawalek on Sun May 01, 2016 12:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application of Jasiu   Sun May 01, 2016 10:01 am

I know Snake since I started playing Fallout Decay and let me tell you I never met a guy who respects the rules more than him, he's really active and maybe not many people know about him but, a veteran and loyal player like Snake who always tries to help new people and show them the rules and how they should start to play so they don't get bored/ban/killed all the time should be a member of the Staff team.

+1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application of Jasiu   Sun May 01, 2016 12:12 pm

hey my name is big nigger you can list me as admin now :-)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Aesop
Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application of Jasiu   Sun May 01, 2016 10:20 pm

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Moderator Application of Jasiu   Fri May 06, 2016 9:09 am

ok I know this is denied but I really want everyone to see this is like the only guy that listed me and he listed me as big nigger so let's give this guy owner
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Moderator Application of Jasiu
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1