HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]Gary's ban appeal no. 2 (put into a story)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yuri S.

PostSubject: [Denied]Gary's ban appeal no. 2 (put into a story)   Sun May 01, 2016 12:31 pm

Server: Postnuke- i mean Fallout: Decay

Your SteamID:nah here my profile, converter wont work for me http://steamcommunity.com/id/freeskinsmlglol/

Your RP Name:Gary Alvarn aka Lydia Fargot, char that I was banned on

Date of incident: Still not a clock,

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):I dunno, I ain't no clock

Time Zone:EST

Length of Ban:2 months (almost halfway through)

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:So a while back, in a kingdom of bloodthirsty people named Gary and Anthony got bored of spamming "E" on litttle cars and barrels, and screaming at noobs of how good they are at the game. But one day, Anthony said to Gary "Hey you wanna playyyy!?" no he didnt say that but he said "Hey you wanna make a new faction, and bait because its allowed as show here in the rules, we just can't force nubs," Gary replies "Yea sure but how will that be easy?" " I dunno lets find out" After endless hours of relogging (not really) we got onto our alts, and to out surprise, we had around 10-15 war requests, from one time he placed his stockpile awhile back, and left it unattended. So we began started wars, and the Blue Mercs have begun... Couple days passed and we are thriving in gear from rich people wearing shit armor, and pacs resembling hardsuits, and killing some noobs, that opened the stockpile without us telling them to, we always left it unattened until one day, but thats a story, for another paragraph. Anyways as the blue mercs, inhaled new members, and turned towns into small dictatorships, and had clear warnings like "Talk shit, get hit" for people who tried to stand against us, with the blood of our enemies splattered all over our clothes, and microphones, and keyboards, broke after the endless ragequits we have encountered. Well we also made trade nearly impossible, with people not trusting ANYONE due to the blue mercs, because an admin told someone who joined our group recently, that we could destroy our enemy's solar panels during a war. Anyways, the "exploiting" that apparently we all committed, which is impossible due to some of us being offline at the time. So one day, we place down our stockpiles and lockers. I got a little greedy and placed a sign over a locker that read "t51b inside this locker, try to break in without getting caught by blue mercs" which had a clear warning about us. And the next day around the morning we placed another stockpile, and told a newb not to touch it or we'll kill him, stupidly enough he does so we kill him. Shortly after he comes back walks around, then dashes like a kid finding a drawer full of his mum's "candy" and opens it again, but this time we gave him a shotgun shot directly into his head, watching if it taught him a lesson. but it obviously didn't. After that the next day I got banned while offline, and absolutly no admin sit or no chances to get into one to this date, after multiple requests on the ban appeal, messaging admins on TS, and steam.  

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: No, and the reason me and the entire blue mercs were banned because of a single witness from my info that I gathered from friends/members of blue mercs, and other sources.

My comments: Well, hopefully I get some sort of positive response. I really don't care if its a shorten, unban, or someone supporting me. All I really care is that I get positive responses, and not a single admin comment, that is only two sentences long, explaining that the request was denied. I really like if I could see/hear/talk to the person/ whatever the proof was gotten from. If you read the entire thing, good for you hopefully you understand my story
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Gary's ban appeal no. 2 (put into a story)   Sun May 01, 2016 12:48 pm

Get this guy unbanned already, lol.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Gary's ban appeal no. 2 (put into a story)   Sun May 01, 2016 1:13 pm

Yeah I know right, he didn't even do anything. Anthony even admitted to doing it and he's the only one who did this shit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Gary's ban appeal no. 2 (put into a story)   Sun May 01, 2016 2:10 pm

Exploit
[2] Labeling a raidable object as a public asset and attacking people who interact with it.
I got a little greedy and placed a sign over a locker that read "t51b inside this locker, try to break in without getting caught by blue mercs"

That's the rule you broke. I would say you should take this ban. Finish school. Boom back on the server.

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yuri S.

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Gary's ban appeal no. 2 (put into a story)   Sun May 01, 2016 7:24 pm

Wolven, can you not see the clear warning in that sentence? It says "without getting caught by blue mercs"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
FoldingFreeman
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Gary's ban appeal no. 2 (put into a story)   Sun May 01, 2016 7:33 pm

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Gary's ban appeal no. 2 (put into a story)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1