HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied]Jeff Belinger's moderator application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jeff Belinger
Donator

PostSubject: [Denied]Jeff Belinger's moderator application   Sun May 01, 2016 8:11 pm

In-game Name: Jeff Belinger

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:9204571

Have you donated: More than would be thought reasonable

Where are you from/time zone: Eastern Standard Time Zone

How long have you played: 3 years

How did you hear about FF: (E.g. Friends: Admins: Other:) Originally, it was server hopping

How old are you:23

Do you have a microphone: of course I do

Do you know any of our Moderators/Admins: (List names here) All of them minus some of the newer staff that are in the Liebert supply company, dont know them because I dont get to talk to them at all

Have you played on any of our other servers: (List names here)Played Space Engineer, Postnuke now Fallout Decay, played a bit on the old TTT

Why you wish to be Moderator:Because I’ve been dealing with this community for three years now and I think I wizened up, learned and grew into a better person thanks to interacting with some of the veteran players around here. ask anyone that knew me the first year to compare me to now, there is massively drastic change to how I used to react to people and situations, I'm much, much less volatile than I have ever been, a bit more cognitively present, a bit wiser and also, why lie about it, I care way too damn much about this server. I've been here for the good and the bad, I know how most of the people are in this community. I’ve been often asked if I were a mod, or to help them with their issues in the past and sadly i couldn’t do anything about it, I want to change that, I want to become a person who can be depended on, who can be looked up to for help, no matter who you are.

What can you offer for us as a Moderator: Time, experience, a shoulder to complain on, anything you want me to be, i’ll be there to step up. I want to give the time I have to the community because the community gave me so much wisdom. You can ask anyone that knows me that I have grown to have more patience than I ever used to have 3 years ago. I’m a decently objective person when I don’t have a stake in something, which i usually don’t when it comes to server stuff

Have you ever been banned from one of our servers? If so, why? (Do not lie about this, doing so can ruin your chance of getting moderator. If you cannot remember the reason, note this, and we will look through our logs to find out.): The only ban worth mentioning was 2 years ago, when I massively flamed the global OOC about something or another about new players bitching about the game being hard at the time when it really wasn't if you half knew what to do. I've also been banned for RDM over a misunderstanding on my part

Anything else you want to add: I everything I could ever say has been said. I been in this drama for far longer than I want to admit, I’m a part of this too. I'm part of the furniture by this point.

HUEG BLAK DOODS
having good rp doesnt make one fit for staff duties, especially if said people are always playing with the same small group of people and no one else. staying in an echo chamber only makes your own words reflected back to you and whoever else is in the chamber. people applying for staff need to not only know the staff, but also how the playerbase can react to interactions between itself, the general staff base and the applicant
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Jeff Belinger's moderator application   Sun May 01, 2016 8:15 pm

Sixth time's the charm. <|:^)

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Jeff Belinger's moderator application   Sun May 01, 2016 10:17 pm

+420 hes okay
Back to top Go down
Aesop
Server-Operator
Server-Operator

PostSubject: Re: [Denied]Jeff Belinger's moderator application   Sun May 01, 2016 10:23 pm

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied]Jeff Belinger's moderator application
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1