Share | 

Gaungy's Ban Lower Request [Denied]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bill Andrews

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Lower Request [Denied]   Fri May 06, 2016 7:18 am

Gaungy you have been yelling at people, calling them nigger
and claiming that you masturbate 4 times a day. I'm surprised it's not perma.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Lower Request [Denied]   Fri May 06, 2016 8:03 am

I call people niggers and masturbate 14 times a day so..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
YouthePaladin

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Lower Request [Denied]   Fri May 06, 2016 8:24 am

Ok that's really disgusting at first, but clearly, a lot of folks are tired of you mic spamming "Nigger" and "What's up pussy faggots" and all that bullshit. Really, they are, and also, you screaming in text ain't gonna get you no where.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Lower Request [Denied]   Fri May 06, 2016 8:40 am

put those claws in those paws mama bear
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PootisPower

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Lower Request [Denied]   Fri May 06, 2016 2:27 pm

just want to maybe calm down the situation before the small white kid shoots up his school
Gaungy isn't smart enough to use an alt, and he does have a brother that rarely joins
he usually calls people nigger and shit in order to bait them into a war, thought people could understand that point by now but ok
they're worser things than a small white kid screaming in their mic, he is doing it for a reason so people can kill him or he can take your loot IC

also calm down before you decide to shoot up your school fucking christ

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Lower Request [Denied]   Fri May 06, 2016 3:41 pm

I do recall a video of you saying "nigger" constantly, then proceed to follow the two people with the statement and continuing to say nigger constantly. It is not exactly a long constant 1 hour long of the word saying nigger, but there were other statement you also said in attempt to bait the two folks. If you wish for evidence for this, I do not recall who it was but I will find out who gave it to me exactly as soon as I can possibly can for this weekend. Daniel, for the sake of you, slipping out those kinds of words, I think you should evaluate yourself before coming on the server. It is not what I am worried about the ban, but it is about life experience that taught me...doing this.... will cause you to slip out inappropriate words at a wrong time. You may either get beat up for that, lose friends cause of it, or possibly death. I don't care what you will say. And this won't be an excuse for this sort of ban, but a life calling for you to really think about what actions you are doing. I mean hell, if you think before you act, you could bait people more easily and get them killed in the game.

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Lower Request [Denied]   Fri May 06, 2016 4:38 pm

it is now confirmed that I have a brother cya buddy

CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Lower Request [Denied]   Fri May 06, 2016 6:19 pm

Gaungy wrote:
it is now confirmed that I  have a brother cya buddy

Wut

Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Lower Request [Denied]   Fri May 06, 2016 9:15 pm

LastOne stop posting stupid comments

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Lower Request [Denied]   Fri May 06, 2016 9:16 pm

Ok I have been warned about nigger and I know now, But I have stopped screaming and avoid that but I do bait some still like its fair so yeah

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Lower Request [Denied]   Fri May 06, 2016 9:18 pm

I honestly can't make out about half the stuff he is saying. So he's been baiting by screaming the word nigger and other derogatory terms? 2 week ban seems extreme but okay.

Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Lower Request [Denied]   Fri May 06, 2016 9:21 pm

I mean it has already been a week I am really wanting to get back on ;-;

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Lower Request [Denied]   Fri May 06, 2016 11:05 pm

Gaungy wrote:
I mean it has already been a week I am really wanting to get back on ;-;
All you can do is wait and you told me you watch anime right? Why don't you do that while waiting another week, for example me killing some time, I'm always watching anime most of the time, playing games or doing school stuff etc.. (I always read novel/manga at school too If I had spare time of course :Kotori: ), maintaining my boredom daily life or waiting something to happen.

Last edited by Ice Frost on Fri May 06, 2016 11:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixing errors. Since my first language isn't english, like the rest of the community mostly first language English.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Lower Request [Denied]   Fri May 06, 2016 11:19 pm

I wasn't the one who banned you but if you did say nigger your ban is understandable. Me and a few other staff members were literally told that if you continue to say nigger to ban you. A Co owner told me this so you're probably going to have to wait out your ban.

I heard multiple people talking about you making an alt but I don't know much about this and if you did make an alt to get out of a ban it'll just make things worse. I can't say if you made an alt or not and I don't think that's why you're being punished. If that was the case I'm pretty sure that's punishable by perma ban. You need to understand you're like 8 and running around saying nigger over and over is an issue. I've witnessed staff being easy on you by gimping and gagging you and that obviously wasn't working.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Lower Request [Denied]   Sat May 07, 2016 12:03 am

Why even let him back on? He's just going to do it more. lol. It's so obvious. Doesn't take a fucking doctorate to see that. I say lengthen the ban to 3 dollars.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Lower Request [Denied]   Sat May 07, 2016 1:23 am

In my opinion, I would give him one last chance on this server. That's it.

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Lower Request [Denied]   Sat May 07, 2016 8:23 am

I mean I have already proven that I dont have an alt account.

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Lower Request [Denied]   Sat May 07, 2016 8:54 am

Nein. For obvious reasons
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Lower Request [Denied]   Sat May 07, 2016 9:07 am

Mike I will get my brother on Ts if you want me to

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Lower Request [Denied]   Sat May 07, 2016 9:20 am

Here you guys go my brother https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Nc1cxhx3k

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Lower Request [Denied]   Sat May 07, 2016 11:08 am

cancer
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Lower Request [Denied]   Sat May 07, 2016 12:13 pm

Your parent's setup is pretty dank. <|:^)

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gnomp
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Lower Request [Denied]   Sat May 07, 2016 12:14 pm

Back to top Go down
View user profile
:F|F: Price
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Lower Request [Denied]   Sat May 07, 2016 1:30 pm

+1 Good parenting
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Gaungy's Ban Lower Request [Denied]   Sat May 07, 2016 1:43 pm

Future affluenza teen, but on a serious note. We've discussed this as staff, we voted on what we think would be the best course of action, and unfortunately you're gonna have to wait it out. The micspamming still stands and you were warned multiple times.
Denied
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Gaungy's Ban Lower Request [Denied]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next