PostSubject: Removal of Ban: Old Man Meme [Expired]   Mon May 02, 2016 10:29 pm

Server: Fallout: Decay

Your SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198018719204

Your RP Name: Old Man Meme

Date of incident: 5/2/16

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): 10:20 PM

Time Zone: Central

Length of Ban: Perm

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Alright, so I was chilling in the town, when i got stuck in a radio walking around. When I got stuck in this radio, Junior told me to go away or whatever, and I old him I couldnt because I was stuck in a radio. Anyhow, we get in a fight over this after im unstuck, and I kill him, then viola revives him, and he kills me. After this, assuming we were just fucking off because he challenged me to a fight, I went back to town. Please note, I also owned some of the Gas station that was there. After coming back, Junior proceeds to pull out a Barret and kills me with no warning at all. After this, I come back again, because I was the only person who owned any part of the main town building, and again he tries to kill me with his barret. He fails to kill me, and I hide for a bit before coming out and killing him. I attempt to kill him, however The admin who banned me shot and killed me for absolutely no reason, as he was not affiliated in any way with Junior. After this, I come back to ask him why he killed me, and he just perma bans me for breaking NLR, even though I came back just to ask why he killed me.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here:

Yes Coront, shower me with group invites! All over!11!:

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: Old Man Meme [Expired]   Mon May 02, 2016 10:32 pm

Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: Alright, so I was chilling in the town, when i got stuck in a radio walking around. When I got stuck in this radio, Junior told me to go away or whatever, and I old him I couldnt because I was stuck in a radio. Anyhow, we get in a fight over this after im unstuck, and I kill him, then viola revives him, and he kills me. After this, assuming we were just fucking off because he challenged me to a fight, I went back to town. Please note, I also owned some of the Gas station that was there. After coming back, Junior proceeds to pull out a Barret and kills me with no warning at all. After this, I come back again, because I was the only person who owned any part of the main town building, and again he tries to kill me with his barret. He fails to kill me, and I hide for a bit before coming out and killing him. I attempt to kill him, however The admin who banned me shot and killed me for absolutely no reason, as he was not affiliated in any way with Junior. After this, I come back to ask him why he killed me, and he just perma bans me for breaking NLR, even though I came back just to ask why he killed me.

From Junior himself I was in the ts, he said that you broke nlr
Back to top Go down
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: Old Man Meme [Expired]   Mon May 02, 2016 10:35 pm

Yummy wrote:
Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:

From Junior himself I was in the ts, he said that you broke nlr

I mean, I did but he should not have started blasting at me for it, if he'd just talked to me about it I would have told him that I owned part of town and would have left, but he just randomly starts blasting at me with a Barret.

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: Old Man Meme [Expired]   Mon May 02, 2016 11:18 pm

I'd also like to note that the admin who delivered the ban might have been a little biased against me, as we've had a few problems at the time. One of which was him stealing a case from me while in god mode, and another when this man walked up to me in the public town, told me to fuck off while I was in a trade, and when I did finally move to leave he killed me. The admin in question brought both of us after I reported the incident, but then he flung me away as I was trying to tell me side of the story and then left the server. When he came back and I talked to him about it, he quickly brushed me off with a "I felt it was ok" and then ran off.

Also, I dont mean anything by this, but the NLR rule is often broken and not a very restricted rule, I feel a perma ban for this is hugely inappropriate.

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: Old Man Meme [Expired]   Tue May 03, 2016 12:12 am

I thought that if somebody broke a rule like NLR and an user kills him for breaking the rule was not allowed, maybe I'm wrong.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rev

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: Old Man Meme [Expired]   Tue May 03, 2016 12:32 am

+1 It seems like both players broke rules; and I think a permanent ban is way too large of a punishment for this.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: Old Man Meme [Expired]   Tue May 03, 2016 1:12 am

ManlyTears wrote:
I thought that if somebody broke a rule like NLR and an user kills him for breaking the rule was not allowed, maybe I'm wrong.

You're right, you can't just RDM someone for breaking NLR. Even if this dude doesn't get unbanned, the guy that RDM'd him should be punished too. Also, a permanent ban for this? What the fuck?

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: Old Man Meme [Expired]   Tue May 03, 2016 1:26 am

I made it a permanent so he could appeal it if he actually wanted to play again, because after he got killed by me, he ran and tried to get into Red Cloud's case, who he originally killed. That's an ultra big no-no. Also, he had been NLR'ing all day. Double also, I never killed you for NLR. I killed you for killing Red Cloud (which is in the logs, no use trying to lie about any of that). After seeing you lie in the appeal, I'd like to request this to stay lengthy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: Old Man Meme [Expired]   Tue May 03, 2016 7:35 am

ahugeabruceofpower wrote:
I made it a permanent so he could appeal it if he actually wanted to play again, because after he got killed by me, he ran and tried to get into Red Cloud's case, who he originally killed.  That's an ultra big no-no.  Also, he had been NLR'ing all day.  Double also, I never killed you for NLR.  I killed you for killing Red Cloud (which is in the logs, no use trying to lie about any of that).  After seeing you lie in the appeal, I'd like to request this to stay lengthy.

If I DID kill Red Cloud, which was not the intention at ALL, I did not see it or even hear him dying, I was trying to kill Junior, who again, was trying to kill me with a barret and no armor. I did come back to town, and that was breaking NLR, and I did get into redclouds case, but I honestly just wanted to see what he had, although I understand that thats probably against the rules. I had no intention to take anything inside of it.

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
AEixilimar
Ban

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: Old Man Meme [Expired]   Tue May 03, 2016 10:45 am

Since when does the staff give two shits about NLR anyways? I see countless breaking of it even by members that have admins in their group
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: Old Man Meme [Expired]   Tue May 03, 2016 3:43 pm

AEixilimar wrote:
Since when does the staff give two shits about NLR anyways? I see countless breaking of it even by members that have admins in their group

I've seen admins themselves break NLR, but thats beside the point.

Anyhow, I got a PM from one of my buddies saying that I did indeed kill Red, and that nova declared war on him for it. I am truly sorry for that, as I did not mean to kill him, or even noticed I did. If I had known that I was the one who killed him, I would not have gotten into his case when I came back. But anyway, if I could get my ban shortened or removed, since this is a really silly thing, that would be great.

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: Old Man Meme [Expired]   Tue May 03, 2016 4:28 pm

I think you might be a bit confused about who revived him. I never revive anyone who is not directly involved with my faction due to the recent baiting and whatnot. I have no intention of risking my life to revive someone I don't really care about.

Bruce was killing you because you killed Red Cloud however the junior guy had no right to kill you after you had already died, I don't understand why that was happening and this IS against the rules unless he was part of the faction that declared war on you. Anyways you were breaking NLR repeatedly and will probably take a break from the server with a decent ban. The perma ban will be lifted most likely. A week should do in my opinion but this is not up to me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: Old Man Meme [Expired]   Tue May 03, 2016 4:32 pm

Kathrine wrote:
I think you might be a bit confused about who revived him. I never revive anyone who is not directly involved with my faction due to the recent baiting and whatnot. I have no intention of risking my life to revive someone I don't really care about.

Bruce was killing you because you killed Red Cloud however the junior guy had no right to kill you after you had already died, I don't understand why that was happening and this IS against the rules unless he was part of the faction that declared war on you. Anyways you were breaking NLR repeatedly and will probably take a break from the server with a decent ban. The perma ban will be lifted most likely. A week should do in my opinion but this is not up to me.

It was a Kathrine Viola, I know theres a bunch of them though.

Bruce was in the faction that declared war, but he killed me BEFORE he declared war.

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Kathrine
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: Old Man Meme [Expired]   Tue May 03, 2016 4:46 pm

I really have no memory of reviving someone named Junior and I don't see why I would revive him. I was also fighting a war yesterday as soon as I got on pretty much so that doesn't really add up, even more so because I died multiple times and lost my defibs and actually the time you stated would've been around 8pm for me and I was playing l4d2 with other staff at the time. If I did or did not doesn't really matter anyways. Bruce had killed you for killing Red Cloud from what I understand but I was not there so I can't say what was really going on. I suggest recording while playing if you are having issues with staff members.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: Old Man Meme [Expired]   Tue May 03, 2016 7:42 pm

actually i was there, and it was sara parker who was reviving junior, and i dont know how redcloud died, i didnt see meme kill him, i did see meme near him, i dont think meme was killing him.

Even got my own group inspired by the Knights of the Nine of Oblivion DLC fame, The Knights of the Nine
This is my Knights of the Nine Steam group, it is used for all servers i visit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: Old Man Meme [Expired]   Tue May 03, 2016 9:43 pm

Gonna bump this, like to get it resolved.

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Cherry

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: Old Man Meme [Expired]   Tue May 03, 2016 11:43 pm

+1
Excessive ban in my opinion, a week or two should've been issued

NSFW:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
GhostlyGhoul

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: Old Man Meme [Expired]   Wed May 04, 2016 1:48 am

+1
it really is an excessive ban, at least shorten it. i would go with cherry's idea, a week or two at the most is enough

Even got my own group inspired by the Knights of the Nine of Oblivion DLC fame, The Knights of the Nine
This is my Knights of the Nine Steam group, it is used for all servers i visit
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: Old Man Meme [Expired]   Wed May 04, 2016 11:29 am

His ban is currently perm correct?

Ill shorten it to a week starting today

But Bruce, if you would rather it be a different length let me know.

ahugeabruceofpower
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: Old Man Meme [Expired]   Wed May 04, 2016 12:13 pm

Make it a week,that's fine
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Echiarenza
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: Old Man Meme [Expired]   Wed May 04, 2016 2:05 pm

Evilsweetbl0ck wrote:
Kathrine wrote:

It was a Kathrine Viola, I know theres a bunch of them though.

Bruce was in the faction that declared war, but he killed me BEFORE he declared war.

Kayla Viola*
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ahugeabruceofpower
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: Old Man Meme [Expired]   Wed May 04, 2016 3:39 pm

Oh yeah, I did kill you before declaring war.

Because you killed red cloud. You're so ignorant of the situation, we have logs to determine what happened. I'm not sure if you're lying or just not smart.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban: Old Man Meme [Expired]   Wed May 04, 2016 5:17 pm

ahugeabruceofpower wrote:
Oh yeah, I did kill you before declaring war.

Because you killed red cloud.  You're so ignorant of the situation, we have logs to determine what happened.  I'm not sure if you're lying or just not smart.

I was kinda in a melee fight at the time, I wasnt observing my surroundings. Casualties happen all the time in melee combat

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Removal of Ban: Old Man Meme [Expired]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1