HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Player abuse report: Smelly Are Gayness

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Telly

PostSubject: [Denied] Player abuse report: Smelly Are Gayness   Sun May 08, 2016 3:49 pm

Title for thread should be: Player abuse report (players name here)

Server:Frostburnt

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:44663338

Your RP Name:Deli Tar Gonads

Their SteamID:STEAM_0:1:44663338

Their RP Name:Belly Far Bonus

Date of incident: pig

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr):4/20

Time Zone:UTC

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish: This nigga be goin round the mothafuckin place, spawnin hamburgers an shit, givin me em to stuff my face with, and screamin all like RAN RAN RU an all that chingy changy bullshit when all of a sudden there he was.

Jelly Csar Stone Us.

He was staring us down from the top of a hill, silently, MENACINGLY, beckoning us to come hither repeatedly. Once we fleebity heebitied our ways to the dongus, it was then that Helistar Lowness slammed his mighty, sweaty chongus upon the table. Doing so smashed it into many infinitesimal splinters that scattered every which way for over a thousand miles.  The legs of the table evaporated into sawdust and the metal fittings were never seen again. The dainty plaid pattern tablecloth that had been resting on top of it lay on the ground, unscathed.

"FEE FI FO FIGGER, I SMELL A DIRTY NIGGER" bellowed Skelly Jar Bogus, shaking nearby buildings and shattering many a chemical node. As one might expect, that caused half the greedy goys on the server to chimp out, switching on all of their dankest gmod hax powers just to get a shot at him. The scene that unfolded could only be described as utter unrestrained chaos in its purest and wibbitiest form. Full sized semitrailers and trains were being thrown around like dominos at the old niggers' home on apricot puree day. Crystal weed was being smoked, bootys was clappin, I think I heard some cholorap in the middle of it, too. That was when the walruses started raining from the sky, you remember how it took hours to clean up the mess, not even changing maps got rid of the walrustide.

Ban this nigger, he called me a nigger and kept telling Popeye the sockeye salmon that he masturbated at least 29 times a day.

Proof:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report: Smelly Are Gayness   Sun May 08, 2016 3:58 pm

Dear god almighty, and I thought I was a bad boi

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ManlyTears
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report: Smelly Are Gayness   Sun May 08, 2016 4:06 pm

I lost faith in humanity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Telly

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report: Smelly Are Gayness   Sun May 08, 2016 4:16 pm

ManlyTears wrote:
I lost faith in humanity.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report: Smelly Are Gayness   Sun May 08, 2016 4:16 pm

Hey look its the old me xD

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Player abuse report: Smelly Are Gayness   Sun May 08, 2016 4:19 pm

Gaungy wrote:
Hey look its the old me xD

im u but strognr
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Player abuse report: Smelly Are Gayness
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1