HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

Removal of Ban (Dante Redgrave) [Denied]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
dante862

PostSubject: Removal of Ban (Dante Redgrave) [Denied]   Sun May 08, 2016 7:30 pm

Server:Fallout Decay PvE

Your SteamID:STEAM_0:1:42893866

Your RP Name:Dante Redgrave

Date of incident: A year and a couple months ago

Time of incident (HH:MM 24hr): N/A

Time Zone: Eastern Pacific

Length of Ban:I don't really know. When I got ban, I felt like I deserved it so I didn't try entering the server. When i came back about 6 months later, Yohan quickly took me aside and said "How did you get in here?" and I told him it just let me in for some reason to which he promptly perma-ban me and said "This shouldn't have happened. Post a ban appeal on the forums". The fact that it let me in the server tells me it might have been a week long ban and I didn't realize it?

Please explain exactly what happened from start to finish:A long time ago, I got ban. I never got told what I got ban for. I remember me doing something stupid and sort of attention seeking on my profile but, I never told anyone about it, I never dragged anyone into it, I silently left the server with the exception of mentioning a close friend on my profile. But I think if the reason I got ban was because of something I did on my profile, then it was a totally invalid ban to begin with because I shouldn't have to censor what I do on my profile for other's comfort. Regardless of that fact, I still felt bad because I KNEW what I did was wrong whether it was a valid ban or not. But after that ban, I got told multiple reasons why I was ban and none of them were the same thing. Each person told me I only got ban for one reason and I can't even remember all the things they said which made me think "Damn, people must really not like me and must really not even want me on the server" so with that in mind, I did exactly what I said before, "Silently left".

In all honest, I am extremely sorry for what I did to my profile in the end. At the time, I must have been upset which is why I did what I did. I'm not trying to excuse it; just explain it. After a years ban and stopping the kind of stuff I did back then to myself, I think I'm ready for a second shot at the server.

If you have any evidence to support this report, please give it here: I don't have any evidence of my ban and I'm pretty sure no one else has any evidence of my ban either.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban (Dante Redgrave) [Denied]   Sun May 08, 2016 8:24 pm

I barely remember what you did way back there and I think you didn't  left silently after (you know what) and blaming that it's our fault that you did that (you know what) and you gonna report to the police calming something we did bad to you,
I might be wrong with my story since that was very long time ago.
Also Mike Nespo might remember this I'm pretty sure of it and other co owner, Like Mr.Chacon if I'm not mistaken.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dante862

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban (Dante Redgrave) [Denied]   Sun May 08, 2016 8:25 pm

Wait, I never said I was going to report to the police, I never blamed it on anyway, the only person that did anything was Mike Nespo. Why would i blame it on the server?

Crobars and Ruby Rose remember it.

Edit: Crobars and Ruby Rose are the reason why i made this ban appeal. Even they think it was invalid.

Last edited by dante862 on Sun May 08, 2016 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban (Dante Redgrave) [Denied]   Sun May 08, 2016 8:28 pm

My bad, I just heard the gist of it (Can't remember exactly since it's damn long happened) from Mike Nespo and mixing my head with your relationship with Nespo or I'm wrong there's another name Dante which had bad rep for some reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dante862

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban (Dante Redgrave) [Denied]   Sun May 08, 2016 8:35 pm

I'm pretty sure it's the same Dante. I rolled with Mike Nespo for awhile but I never said I was going to the police with anything. Specifically Ruby Rose would remember because he was the ONLY person i had in my profile. I said something about give ruby rose all my equipment and such but that was it.

Edit:I remember Mike Nespo killing me and claiming it was "roleplay" when he wasn't even a wastelander and I was in his faction to begin with. Even IF it was for roleplay, mike nespo can't kill me because that was RDM. If Mike Nespo was allowed to kill me for roleplay, wouldn't that imply that if you kill someone with roleplay in mind, then it's not RDM; it's a valid kill?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban (Dante Redgrave) [Denied]   Sun May 08, 2016 8:51 pm

Dante, you were banned because of a very very big no-no. Allow me to describe exactly what happened, because I remember it like it was yesterday. (By the way, it wasn't a year and a half ago; it was about 10 months ago)

From the beginning: I have a shop in the middle of the road of Freeside on the Lazarus map. You are near my shop telling people to not buy from me and I warn you to stop. You reply with a "No." and continue to do it. Because of this, I place a hit on you, and you die, but are revived and kill the hitman. The hitman is revived and also places a hit on you. Your faction leader- Jack Shepard (You were in the Wasteland Insurgents at the time, and Jack Shepard was the leader of the faction) did not approve of you doing this to me, so he was publicly scolding you. During this, the hitman that was hired by the hitman you killed walks up and blows you up with a grenade launcher in front of everyone. You are then revived and Jack continues scolding you. He then shoots you with a shotgun and after that he kicks you out of the faction and then you left the server.

Later on, you skype call Jack/Mike Nespo and show yourself cutting your shoulder over cam with a katana or some sort of sword (Not joking.) and state that you are going to kill yourself because you humiliated him. You also changed your steam profile picture to a pic of you holding a blade to your shoulder with a large cut and blood. I believe I actually have a picture of it saved on my computer. About a week after the incident you were on teamspeak under an alternate name, and Mike tried helping you out to get unbanned even after all you did to him. When Mike told me about it, I banned you immediately.

You were banned because you were threatening to commit suicide and showing pictures of yourself cutting yourself because you were kicked out of a faction on a roleplay server in a video game on the internet. You were clearly mentally unstable and weren't fit to play on the server. I HIGHLY doubt you forgot about this, so please don't lie in your ban appeal.

I'm not going to make a verdict on the ban as I was the one who banned you. Maybe you have changed, maybe you haven't. But I know for a fact nobody would forget about cutting themselves with a sword and showing people pictures of it, let alone do it live in a skype call.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban (Dante Redgrave) [Denied]   Sun May 08, 2016 8:53 pm

+1 People change
Back to top Go down
Gaungy

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban (Dante Redgrave) [Denied]   Sun May 08, 2016 9:03 pm

-1 Trying to get attention by FAKE suicide is fucked in the head man noones here to baby sit you

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban (Dante Redgrave) [Denied]   Sun May 08, 2016 9:13 pm

I didn't fake suicide. I took a handful of Advils and got scared and went to my family in a near by room to which they called the hospital and I went to get mentally evaluated. They had me under watch in the psych floor for awhile until they let me go.

Edit: Ruby Rose was the only person i told about that.

Edit2: Crobar and Ruby Rose were on my friends list. They can recall me being offline for the days that I was in the hospital.

Edit3: I haven't lied about anything. I don't remember getting blown up by a grenade launcher; i was next to mike nespo and the guy I was apologizing to against a wall when Mike Nespo shot me. How would I have been shot by a grenade launcher. You would have all died with me. I remember re-spawning and left the game.

I don't even remember being on skype with Mike Nespo and doing that though that sounds like something I'd do. Do you know how embarrassing it is to say something like that? I have my personal life and business being put on blast on the forums to get unban and it's difficult to just 'Tell everyone' that I cut myself and made a scene.

I remember some guy in a car hitting me with his car, getting out and me killing them for hitting me with the car because they attempted to kill me. I didn't know that you hired him, i thought it was some random guy being an ass. Someone covered his case and I left it alone. I went to Mike Nespo who called me me, scolded me, and killed me. Regardless of if I did something wrong, Mike nespo wasn't a wastelander and wasn't allowed to just kill me like that.

Edit 4: I don't cut anymore.

Last edited by dante862 on Sun May 08, 2016 9:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban (Dante Redgrave) [Denied]   Sun May 08, 2016 9:25 pm

-1 NO

dante862

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban (Dante Redgrave) [Denied]   Sun May 08, 2016 9:36 pm

I was told by someone (Can't remember) the reason why i was ban was because I put the server at risk for being taken down. The server was under scrutiny because of some little kids mother coming on the server or something and causing a scene and could have gotten the server shut down because someone was ERPing on the server. So when I did what I did, I was told I could have gotten the server shut down because of it.

Edit: I didn't come back because I knew nobody would want me on the server and I felt terrible about what I did. I thought, if I got ban for an invalid reason by admins, it was because nobody wanted to see me on the server anyway so they were coming up with reasons to get me ban and pulling things out of no where. The fact that I could have been the reason the server got taken down was enough for people to lie about my ban.

Last edited by dante862 on Sun May 08, 2016 9:42 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Exavolt
Donator

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban (Dante Redgrave) [Denied]   Sun May 08, 2016 9:40 pm

Oh.

T h i s    k i d .

I do not believe this player should be allowed to return to the community.

Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban (Dante Redgrave) [Denied]   Sun May 08, 2016 9:45 pm

HA. Ok. I am not gonna write an entire paragraph on why you shouldn't be unbanned but I'm gonna say this one little thing. You pulled the "I'm gonna kill my self card" in front of admins on TS...sooo....N...O.

Biggie Smalls
Back to top Go down
View user profile
dante862

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban (Dante Redgrave) [Denied]   Sun May 08, 2016 9:49 pm

I never did anything bad on that server. That was my first offense. I helped my faction giving them gun powder by the hundreds every time i looted and came back with it, I helped factions members with their stuff when I could, I did what I was told, and I gave heavy plates constantly to the faction. It was a requirement but I always gave more heavy plates then everyone else or at least more then the majority of them.

I never caused trouble other then this one time on the server compared to other players that have already gotten a ban appeal after doing worse then I did.

I'm defensive right now, yes, but thats because all i'm getting is negative feed back from everyone because I cut myself. Eliminate the cutting part because that is personal life business and I did that to MY profile. Is what i did really that bad compared to players who have RDMed?

Edit: I never said I was going to kill myself in front of admins on TS. That was DAYS after the fact and I never even said it to begin with. I didn't even show up on Steam until i got home.

Edit 2: I was so passive with everyone on TS when i logged on. I even said I was sorry right then and there to Yohan for causing trouble. Once again, ruby was in the channel when I was there. Ruby can vouch on a lot of this stuff

Edit3: And crobar can vouch on some of this too.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban (Dante Redgrave) [Denied]   Sun May 08, 2016 10:10 pm

There have been several occasions where a variety of these well-off children have come on here threatening to commit suicide. It's a game. You're playing a GAME. And an RP game no less. Nothing anyone says in the server means anything on Teamspeak or anywhere else. It's been explained so many times by so many people, and yet you goddamn creightons still continue to take everything said on the server sincerely. Please go make some friends outside of the internet. Please breathe some fresh air. Because it's evident you haven't been getting enough of it if you're willing to take your life over a temporary, intangible, Garry's Mod server. Grow up, and I mean it. Actually do. Don't fucking lie about stuff like this. You had to have remembered it, it was going to be the last one you could before you were going to end it.

Don't come back, seriously.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dante862

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban (Dante Redgrave) [Denied]   Sun May 08, 2016 10:16 pm

I literally explained why I didn't say I cut myself in one of my messages. And don't sit there insulting me, this isn't a "Roast Dante for being an emo kid and cutting and he can't insult us back because he is ban!" thread; this is a ban appeal.

Edit: It was an embarressing moment in life. I don't need to tell the entire forums about my personal business and my personal life but I went ahead anyway because I care about this server as much as the next guy.

Edit 2: People who have RDMed for baiting and all that biz have been given appeals. I cut myself, possibly (Might actually be likely) cut myself on skype, and posted a picture of my cuts on Steam and went to the hospital, how is this worse the RDMing and players who bait Fresh Spawns and ruin the game experience for players who are just starting out?

Edit 3: My justice has already been given. I was in a hospital away from my family in a small room alone for days with only being allowed to come out to get food, watch some cheap cable TV for a little while, and go to sleep. Please, i ask of you to think about if this is even justified to keep the ban perm.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban (Dante Redgrave) [Denied]   Sun May 08, 2016 10:23 pm

dante862 wrote:
I literally explained why I didn't say I cut myself in one of my messages. And don't sit there insulting me, this isn't a "Roast Dante for being an emo kid and cutting and he can't insult us back because he is ban!" thread; this is a ban appeal.

Edit: It was an embarressing moment in life. I don't need to tell the entire forums about my personal business and my personal life but I went ahead anyway because I care about this server as much as the next guy.

Edit 2: People who have RDMed for baiting and all that biz have been given appeals. I cut myself, possibly (Might actually be likely) cut myself on skype, and posted a picture of my cuts on Steam and went to the hospital, how is this worse the RDMing and players who bait Fresh Spawns and ruin the game experience for players who are just starting out?

I hold no ground on whether you get banned or unbanned. Stop.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dante862

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban (Dante Redgrave) [Denied]   Sun May 08, 2016 10:25 pm

@ Opsan

I wasn't doing anything wrong to begin with. What do I need to stop?

Edit: That's a legitimate question.

Edit 2: In another defense, i was unban when i came back into the server after 6 months but then re-ban. If my ban was suppose to be perma, why wasn't it perma from the start?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Opsan
Retiree

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban (Dante Redgrave) [Denied]   Sun May 08, 2016 10:35 pm

Two things:

First,

Second,
You have no chance of getting unbanned if you keep arguing with admins. One of the owners no less. You're clearly not mentally capable of handling this, if at any point, you're willing to cause this much shit over something as trivial as an RP altercation on a game.

xxrokboddemgaemz:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
dante862

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban (Dante Redgrave) [Denied]   Sun May 08, 2016 10:40 pm

Opsan wrote:
Two things:

First,

Second,
You have no chance of getting unbanned if you keep arguing with admins. One of the owners no less. You're clearly not mentally capable of handling this, if at any point, you're willing to cause this much shit over something as trivial as an RP altercation on a game.

Dude, i got perma ban from my favorite server on G-mod. There is literally no server like this on G-mod.

I know this sounds like a stupid comparison (I think it's a pretty funny one) but

Imagine a 10/10 chick flirting with you for months and suddenly saying "Screw off" outta no where and you gotta go back to 5/10s, that's gotta get you little upset, lol.

Bad comparison but to me, this was a great server, I spent a lot of time in it, I spent some money on the server, and I wanted to come back to the server and play again. Put it this way, when you put a crap load of time into a server and it all goes to waste, it feels like all the time you put into the server went to complete waste.

Edit: I'm not even arguing with any of the admins. They give me feedback, and I respond to it. They haven't even said anything back to me yet.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Wolven
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban (Dante Redgrave) [Denied]   Mon May 09, 2016 12:50 am

Honestly from what they said Dante, this server is simply stressing you out, than just being the unique and fun server of all in Gmod, I wouldn't recommend having you coming back to this community. Threatening to commit suicide over a game?! A big no no right there. I'm going to be straight forward here, you want to cut yourself again, We the community, will call the cops immediately. I especially, don't want this scenario happen again on our server. I know you went through all the mumbo jumbo evaluation, I know myself, that you will do it again. It's not simply getting out the hospital all clean and free, there's always a spec of it left......I know you can live without the server, and I believe this is a proper path for you. I am not saying "Stay away from us cause you'll cut yourself," I'm saying to stay with this ban as it is, and move on. You should use this opportunity to reevaluate yourself, so that later in the future, you won't be doing this again. Sorry Dante, but it's a -1 from me.

[i]"I've been asked, how our story ends. But how can it. How can we possible find resolution after so much has happened. The war is over, but the fires , burn on and in time, our voyage will become history and our action will become a legend. The chapters, that we have written are part of a greater act. As we depart our separate ways, we return to friends and to family. We would return home. The sun rises, welcoming us as a new day begins. But victory is not achieved without sacrifice. We leave behind wreathes of our journey. They were lost, so that we may prevail. Yet, even as we lose all else, we retain hope, that our sacrifice were for a purpose. And that others will live on to remember them. The stories continue is because... it is the combination of many. Every character gives and takes of them. It help shape and change it. The choices we make we ensure it's immortality. Our adventure maybe over, but our stories live on through everyone we shared with.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mr.Chacon
Co-Owner
Co-Owner

PostSubject: Re: Removal of Ban (Dante Redgrave) [Denied]   Mon May 09, 2016 1:15 am

NO!!! I am the one that ordered you to be banned in the first place and for good reason, you not only acted like a child but you took it to the extreme! you cut yourself with a blade because you didn't get what you wanted and you were mad at Mike for some stupid bullshit, instead of letting it go and taking it like a man you took your own head and shoved it a light year up your ass! And for the people that do not know what i banned this person for all i have to say is this (I DIDN'T GET WHAT I WANTED SO NOW I AM GOING TO CUT MYSELF *proceeds to cut myself then posts a picture of a bleeding wound with me holding a sword up to the camera on steam to make people feel sorry for me*). I banned your ass because of your behavior, you could have came back on the server and went about your day but no, you acted like a fool and now will be treated as such! I will not let one of our slots be filled by you after that little stunt, go find somewhere else to play.

P.S. Mike is an admin now

P.P.S DENIED AND LOCKED
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Removal of Ban (Dante Redgrave) [Denied]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1