HomeFrostburntCalendarFAQSearchUsergroupsLog inRegisterMemberlistContent
Share | 

[Denied] Moderator Application: Anchorman™

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
_Waylon_

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Anchorman™   Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:58 pm

+1 He's a good guy and I have trust he will support the server and represent what it stands for.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Toxic Impulse
Super Admin
Super Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Anchorman™   Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:39 pm

He's a veteran player who knows the rules well enough to enforce them.
+1

Crucible
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Anchorman™   Sun Jun 05, 2016 9:13 pm

Every time he makes a base he asks me or another staff member to approve it. He does care a lot about the rules.

+1 from me.

Rev

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Anchorman™   Sun Jun 05, 2016 10:16 pm

+1 marles cathews <|:^)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Ice Frost

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Anchorman™   Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:40 pm

We need more staff member as bad guy in game than peaceful play type staff members mostly, so we can understand some sits from their point of view or something +1

EX-Staff Member, I was demoted because I choose over anime and reading light novels than to play Fallout Decay for a long time, in other words, being inactive for all eternity that's the reason, folks!
See how many anime I finish!
See how many Light Novel I finish!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Nixinized

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Anchorman™   Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:22 am

Ice Frost wrote:
We need more staff member as bad guy in game

Your playstyle (raider, trader, merc, etc.) shouldn't effect how you moderator/administrate the server anyways, that's why I don't really understand why people say things like this.

jimmypau wrote:
I'm so fucking pissed right now, I want to like destroy the whole gmod, I'm SO FUCKING PISSED. FUCK!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sandbox

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Anchorman™   Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:43 am

Nixinized wrote:
Ice Frost wrote:
We need more staff member as bad guy in game

Your playstyle (raider, trader, merc, etc.) shouldn't effect how you moderator/administrate the server anyways, that's why I don't really understand why people say things like this.
From his experience in the community, he would be able to handle the majority of PVP related sits with ease, especially ones involving a bandit party's involvement.
He's dedicated and active on Decay daily, but it all really comes down to if the current staff managers are willing to bring him on as a staff member.

SilentGhost

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Anchorman™   Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:57 pm

-1 left during zombies, therefor unreliable.

Sandbox

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Anchorman™   Sun Jul 10, 2016 2:23 am

+1 Quite the spicy meatball. Takes the enforcement of the rules quite seriously.

Policia

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Anchorman™   Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:00 pm

He used to beat me for not being a member of Pills royal militia so -1 but...recently we became jews together so +1

In all seriousness, Charlie Vonstubjew knows the rules, keeps his temper and hasn't shown bias in awhile since he got smart. +17
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Warandally
CSC
CSC

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Anchorman™   Sun Jul 10, 2016 7:12 pm

He would do a good job based on his recent actions, +1.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yummy-1ModeraterApps

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Anchorman™   Sun Jul 10, 2016 8:10 pm

-1 Hes a fucking living meme.
+2 I love me some memes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jim Warren

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Anchorman™   Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:47 pm

+1 He's played a long time, he knows all the rules because he plays in a style that requires knowledge of the rules, he knows like everybody here and can handle large groups of people in his own server experience, would do well as a moderator IMO.

Last edited by Jim Warren on Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MisterMooMoo
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Anchorman™   Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:50 pm

+1 Knows the rules well and has played forever

-Some autistic guy tripping balls on LSD

(no joke)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Evilsweetbl0ck

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Anchorman™   Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:07 pm

+1 Cool guy

#FreeMikeSimms:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zapper3000380

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Anchorman™   Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:36 pm

+1 cus idk
Back to top Go down
View user profile
VashTheStampede

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Anchorman™   Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:59 am

+1 Veteran player and knows the rules and mature for his age.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
|Antony|

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Anchorman™   Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:09 am

+1 I've known Charles for about 2+ years. Over those 2 years Charles has definitely matured. He is also a long time player and knows the rules better than the majority of the server population. With the massive decrease in staff, Charles would make a great addition.

Coront
Supreme Forum Overlord
Supreme Forum Overlord

PostSubject: Re: [Denied] Moderator Application: Anchorman™   Thu Jan 19, 2017 4:42 am

Doesn't play anymore

[Denied]
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[Denied] Moderator Application: Anchorman™
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2